Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,464 members, 7,888,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Should I Countinue Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Countinue Or Not? (744 Views)

Should I Countinue Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Countinue Or Not? by peelovee(f): 8:39am On Jun 02, 2009
Hello to all,

Please i need an advise now, as I am totally confused.

I am now in love with my cousin's Ex-guy. We have been in love for the past six months.
He broke up the relationship with my cousin about 1year and 6month today.

This is how it happen,
My counsin befriend this guy for a year, when the going was good, and they both loved each other, the guy was so caring, so loving to my counsin and i. After some month the guy lost hIS job, the next step was for my counsin was to start complaining that the guy is not taking good care of her and so on and so forth, that she is quiting, so i asked her just like that?, it is because he is no longer working?, she never say a word to me.

My cousin just end up the relationship like that without expressing her feeling to Him why she is quiting the relationship, she just told him it was over between them. Since he was in love with her, He called me that i should help him beg on his behalf. I had to tell my counsin to give him a chance, but she refused.

fortunately enough for her she met a new guy who promise marrying her and she started a relationship with her new guy.

This guy came asking me out after a year of his broke-up with my counsin, though it was easy for me to say yes, after two months of much pressure i decided to say yes, which made him get back to himself.

My cousin is aware of our relationship and have haeard that we loved ourselves, and the guy just got a new job with SPDC and she goes around painting my name with a black paint on a white wall.

The fact remains that the person who promise marrying her has disappointed her, and now she is angry with me because i am now i her position. She said she really wants to come back to him, which is not possible.

Please should i countinue with this relationship? or should i quit it. i really need and advise.

Because as it stands now my cousin hates me, calls me cheat, and even tell people that i came in with my beauty to snatch her guy from her by putting a smile on my face, i am afraid she might decide one day to kill me because of this very issue, ple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ase i need advise(s)
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by pinkylady1(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2009
uhmm dis is really hard i tell you, but i bet you its going to take time for this to kul off
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by izeek(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2009
is this a repeat?
seen this b4.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by Oxone(m): 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2009
izeek:

is this a repeat?
seen this b4.

yes it is sad sad sad
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by biola44: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2009
izeek:

is this a repeat?
seen this b4.

me 2!
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by izeek(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2009
@MOD,
are supposed to allow duplication?
he's been advised, pls take this one off.
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by hollandis(f): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
izeek:

is this a repeat?
seen this b4.
How come you know?You mean you spend your entire hours browsing
Re: Should I Countinue Or Not? by izeek(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
HOLLANDIS,
NAH WAH OOH!
IF I SPEND MY TIME BROWSING, WELL AT LEAST I NO DEY DO WOMAN WRAPPER. HOLLANDIS KO, ASHO-OKE NI.

(1) (Reply)

The Male Contraceptive Pill--how Does It Work? / What Exactly Do Ladies In Abuja Want In Relationship. Love, Money ,attention, Co / Why Does Love Hurt So Much!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.