Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,849 members, 7,915,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nigerians Don't Like PDA? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Don't Like PDA? (14765 Views)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / Any Lady Or Guy Who Doesn't Like PDA Is A Hypocrite / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
na those grade 8 and grade 9 students dey always vex me for train station
hahahaha. Lwkmd. If dem dey do, get your own and do na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by naijaboiy: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

see cry

and its always the girl that suffers most

well anyways i've decided to be brave. next time im in Lag i will commit some crazy act and come back to NL to report to una.
if i get beaten on the street, i'll blame u o grin
Yea it's mostly the girl o. That's why it was hard for us to get to see our girlfriends then during those teenage years. cheesy

Please when you want to do it in lag,go to the market area and do it. Come back here with your details of their reaction. grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Nah, it wasn't. Told you who was on phone. You had one of the earpiece on. And you saw his mails cheesy cheesy

He's trying to pick up fight cuz I didn't fall. You know I almost did. Thanks for talking me out of it cheesy grin

You need a ban on nl angry

I'm still shocked. I was convinced by the - I need it to work angle- but.....
MrsPhyno:

Decker with an extremely rational explanation as usual. grin Thank you.

But the thing is like, I think this surpasses religion. After all the people who are "afraid" to kiss or whatever in public still do wayyyy worse behind closed doors, or in clubs or whatever. So is it more of shame factor? Cause they certainly aren't afraid of God, cause God hypothetical doesn't care whether u kiss on Third Mainland Bridge or in your bedroom.... Essentially, I doubt they are guided by morals lol. Just a cultural thing, maybe?

I didn't just say it should be solely blamed on religion, I also stated that culture played a part too. But don't forget that religion is at the core of all our cultural systems, whether it's the modern religions like christianity & Islam or it's the ancient traditional religion.

Morality demands decency. Some people don't view PDAs as being a decent kind of lifestyle. So they are still guided by morals.

1 Like

Michellla:

totally. angry
if you dare kiss publicly in naija, you'd be surprised the news will get to your parents even before you gt home cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:26am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. Lwkmd. If dem dey do, get your own and do na
no dey are two small for that nonsense grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Nubian113:

You need a ban on nl angry

I'm still shocked. I was convinced by the - I need it to work angle- but.....
hahahaha. I'll just ignore him. He can keep quoting. I'm just gonna ignore. He won't force me out of my calmness
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Nah, it wasn't. Told you who was on phone. You had one of the earpiece on. And you saw his mails cheesy cheesy

He's trying to pick up fight cuz I didn't fall. You know I almost did. Thanks for talking me out of it cheesy grin
Haha everyone seems to have their own version of who NewSheriff_ is. grin

I'm still waiting for you to upload the mails, dullard.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
no dey are two small for that nonsense grin
e concern you? tongue
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by naijaboiy: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Michellla:

its mostly night they do around here.i've only seen one in broad day light.which was vals day.
Lol...the crazy things that happen at night in school though. cheesy

There is one tree here in my school where things go down at night. That tree is legendary,it has seen so much! grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:28am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
well, the problem down there is hypocrisy
yoruba boy will never do PDA so as not disturb another paro grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Michellla(f): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
if you dare kiss publicly in naija, you'd be surprised the news will get to your parents even before you gt home cheesy grin cheesy
even if na hand the boy hold them go talk say na kiss. grin Happened to me one time.felt like slaping that shiit out of the lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:29am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

There is one tree here in my school where things go down at night. That tree is legendary,it has seen so much!grin
Ajose in Oau or motion ground at night. ...me have done motion ground before grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
yoruba boy will never do PDA so as not disturb another paro grin
see your life. Eyin omo Yoruba sha. Chai! E dey una blood cheesy
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:31am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
see your life. Eyin omo Yoruba sha. Chai! E dey una blood cheesy
grin cheesy you dz dino melaye brother grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by naijaboiy: 1:31am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
Ajose in Oau or motion ground at night. ...me have done motion ground before grin
What did you do on motion ground? grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Michellla:

even if na hand the boy hold them go talk say na kiss. grin Happened to me one time.felt like slaping that shiit out of the lady
hahahaha. It can be very annoying tbh.

To think they do worse in hiding is peak of hypocrisy
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
grin cheesy you dz dino melaye brother grin
Hehehehe what is dino? Dinosaur? Pls we don't know any dino melaiye here in Syria cheesy grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Michellla(f): 1:34am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

There is one tree here in my school where things go down at night. That tree is legendary,it has seen so much!grin
omg same here.the things we see in night class our mouths cannot say.
when we see them we just throway face ni.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:34am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea it's mostly the girl o. That's why it was hard for us to get to see our girlfriends then during those teenage years. cheesy

Please when you want to do it in lag,go to the market area and do it. Come back here with your details of their reaction. grin
lol those days were too recent, lets not talk about it

kai see wickedness of the highest form.... I fit still do am tho... What's the worst that can happen? grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:35am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

What did you do on motion ground? grin
to consult the oracle....mo lo ba ifa ni gbolohun grin
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Michellla(f): 1:36am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahaha. It can be very annoying tbh.

To think they do worse in hiding is peak of hypocrisy
reminds me indians ;Dthey are like nigerians in PDA .yet their population is one of the largest.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:37am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe what is dino? Dinosaur? Pls we don't know any dino melaiye here in Syria cheesy grin
Dino Melaye look like Dinosaur Malaysia
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by naijaboiy: 1:37am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol those days were too recent, lets not talk about it embarassed grin

kai see wickedness of the highest form.... I fit still do am tho... What's the worst that can happen? grin
Lol..mine is not too far too,,but I can still remember how annoying it was. Sometimes I got to see my bae like once in a whole holiday,i was in a boarding house. sad

The worst that can happen? You must have watched that katapot video by reekado banks. grin

Howz that? cheesy
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by naijaboiy: 1:39am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
to consult the oracle....mo lo ba ifa ni gbolohun grin
You know say me nor dey understand yoruba. sad
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by naijaboiy: 1:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Michellla:

omg same here.the things we see in night class our mouths cannot say.
when we see them we just throway face ni.
LMAO! grin

But i'm also sure sometimes you are the one being seen cheesy
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2015
Michellla:

reminds me indians ;Dthey are like nigerians in PDA .yet their population is one of the largest.
it's worse in India. There, it's not even legal to do such in public. You can't even kiss the bride on your wedding day. Like wtf? You have to take her home to do whatever you wanna do.

My Indian friend told me you could be jailed if caught in public kissing. Like seriously? Hahaha
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:43am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

You know say me nor dey understand yoruba. sad
let me make it secret..MrsPhyno go broadcast am
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Michellla(f): 1:43am On Dec 09, 2015
naijaboiy:

LMAO! grin

But i'm also sure sometimes you are the one being seen cheesy
I never did so far grin i like my privacy.
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2015
ipledge10:
Dino Melaye look like Dinosaur Malaysia
I don't even know what a dino miniaye (whatever it's called) is tongue tongue
Enlighten me pls
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by ipledge10(m): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
it's worse in India. There, it's not even legal to do such in public. You can't even kiss the bride on your wedding day. Like wtf? You have to take her home to do whatever you wanna do.

My Indian friend told me you could be jailed if caught in public kissing. Like seriously? Hahaha
for real ? I dont know why i really dislike indians...i always know they are not normal
Re: Nigerians Don't Like PDA? by Michellla(f): 1:45am On Dec 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

its illegal? thought they were just typical hypocrites like here.
their latest movies are raw though....they go all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 "Unpopular" But Extremely Beautiful Nairalanders / Lol / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.