Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,157 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:11 AM

Disrespect! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disrespect! (772 Views)

Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Disrespect You!! / Does Sharing Financial Responsibilities Bring Disrespect In Marriages? / Why Do Many Guys These Days Disrespect Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disrespect! by izeek(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
ladies lets assume you have a little issue with ur fiance whilein the presence of ur friend,
he gets angry and call u stupid, wat will be ur reaction.

just asking, u dont need to answer if u feel its childish.
Re: Disrespect! by bblacky(f): 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2009
insult in d highest order n in front of a frend, so he cant control his rage, dat means he can beat me up wen he is angry in front of my frends sef, i will walk out of his presence neva 2 return unless he apologises to me in front of dat same frend, yes now
Re: Disrespect! by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
izeek:

ladies lets assume you have a little issue with ur fiance whilein the presence of ur friend,

Do nothing while ur friends are there, talk to him after and make it clear how u feel about his action.
Re: Disrespect! by justwise(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
izeek:

Do nothing while ur friends are there, talk to him after and make it clear how u feel about his action.
Re: Disrespect! by v3: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
@justwise

9ice 1 there. . .
Re: Disrespect! by v3: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
@justwise

9ice 1 there. . .
Re: Disrespect! by izeek(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2009
@just wise,
thats wat i tot, if u feel he is the one u wanna marry, u shud have some level of respect for him.
keeping ur cool and knowing when to show respect for ur man is a very important virtue in a woman.
Re: Disrespect! by Bolarge(m): 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2009
justwise:

Satzenbrau.

The final word.
Re: Disrespect! by izeek(m): 1:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
wat if u guys are supposed to get married soon, and this is not the first time she has displayed such attitude?
Re: Disrespect! by luxoire(f): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2009
i love the way the men have dominated this forum even when the first wordf says LADIES cheesy grin tongue

i will go really quiet after that the whole evening - and if he knows me as well as he should he would realise his mistake and apologise or try to make amends i wont even need to say anything. - Looks are sometimes better than words
Re: Disrespect! by bblacky(f): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2009
izeek:

wat if u guys are supposed to get married soon, and this is not the first time she has displayed such attitude?

will terminate d whole rl8nsp joo.
Re: Disrespect! by izeek(m): 3:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
@blacky,
well somtimes its not just that easy to do.
but its best to severe the whole tin now, dan suffer later in future.
Re: Disrespect! by sistawoman: 10:08pm On Jun 02, 2009
bblacky:

will terminate d whole rl8nsp joo.

I agree.

Because if we have discussed this before and I was willing to let it go the first time only for you to repeat this same behavior again, that means it is a habit and I am not willing to share my life with someone who has a habit of disrespecting me.
Re: Disrespect! by Oxone(m): 12:49am On Jun 03, 2009
sistawoman:

I agree.

Because if we have discussed this before and I was willing to let it go the first time only for you to repeat this same behavior again, that means it is a habit and I am not willing to share my life with someone who has a habit of disrespecting me.

lvly post
exactly what i'll do
Re: Disrespect! by justwise(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2009
izeek:

Well, we don't know alot about this prob, whether he has being acting like that or its just one-off thing.
If its one-off then calling off the marriage doesn't make sense, he need to be spoken to calmlly and with every sense of seriouness. BUT if the opposite is the case then put the marriage on hold untill he shows some respect.

Personally, i can take insult from my gf in private, never in full view of my friends or public. Like i said b4, i will walk away from there and have a chat with her later but i will hit the message home as hard as i can.
Re: Disrespect! by biola44: 10:22am On Jun 03, 2009
justwise:

Well, we don't know alot about this prob, whether he has being acting like that or its just one-off thing.
If its one-off then calling off the marriage doesn't make sense, he need to be spoken to calmlly and with every sense of seriouness. BUT if the opposite is the case then put the marriage on hold untill he shows some respect.

Personally, i can take insult from my gf in private, never in full view of my friends or public. Like i said b4, i will walk away from there and have a chat with her later but i will hit the message home as hard as i can.

agree with u, wink

(1) (Reply)

How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? / How On Earth Is Love An Act Of Decision Making? / What Do You Ladies Think About The Women Who're Proud Of Paying Their Boy Friend's Bill Without Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.