Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? (765 Views)

How Many Minutes Does It Take A Real Man; To Satisfy His Wife Sexually? / Girls How Many Days Can U Allow Your B/F To Spend With You In Your Hostel / My Lady Longs To Be With Me But I Don't Have Much Time To Spend With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by ROBOCOB(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2009
Despite the fact that we are always online 247, she won't just lemme be without calling her for 3 minutes in the morning, she reciprocates by using 7 mins in the afternoon. Later in the day, we spend up to 5 mins. Averagely, i spend minimum of 10 mins per day with my babe. Is that way too much ?
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Hotstepper(f): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
It is not to much ooooooo, I spend wayyyyyy more with mine, chatting online is rarely nuthing to me
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by ROBOCOB(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hotty, so u went awol ?
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Hotstepper(f): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
wats dat?
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Igwe9(m): 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2009
lipsrsealed cool
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by ROBOCOB(m): 9:09pm On Jun 18, 2009
As in you went away without official leave. Its long i saw you online. Was it not 2007 ?
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by platinumnk(f): 10:11pm On Jun 18, 2009
Chai I call My man about 1 hr Daily.

I have spent so far (Since Jan) $1,670 on phone calls.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2009
platinumnk:

I have spent so far (Since Jan) $1,670 on phone calls.

and so? who cares?
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by platinumnk(f): 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2009
faakay:

and so? who cares?

apparently u dont lol

i dont count mins, i count dollars spent wink
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 19, 2009
@Topic.
Uhm, some 3 to 4 mins dependin on our topic of discussion.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by klassyguy(m): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2009
wen i was back home, i usually spend about 10 mins in the morning, another 10 mins in nthe afternoon, like 5 mins wen i drive in from work, then another 5-10 mins b4 i go to bed. that is averaging 30 mins. Everyday. and that includes even if i see her. and i usually see her every other day. even now that i'm no longer in the country, i ensure i buy at least a 20 mins card to talk to her abt twice every 3 days. she does the same too.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by biola44: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2009
r midnight calls included? grin
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by gabisco4u4(m): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2009
I dio call her for 1hr a day and i think that is enough any thing more thna that is too much lol
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by heather(f): 9:23am On Jun 19, 2009
we spend at least 30 minutes in the morning and 3 hours in the evening and so i dont miss him much cos it makes me feel like he is always around
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by luxoire(f): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2009
hahha then me amnd mine must be onsessed with each other - we spend all teh time we are not at work together

and when one travels for business or the other - we spend well over 4hours a day on the phone + numeorus text msgs and emails

grin grin so all of your counting mins lol - me i am just laughing cos una never start
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 19, 2009
I hear una. So you all have picture perfect relationships? Who are those girls that their boyfriends don't call ? None is a NL member?
Me i call my girl for 5mins every other day. Wasting money and time on calls don't signify love. BTW most of you are lying.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by izeek(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2009
if there is an understanding between both of you,
it doesn't count who does the calling or the amount o time spent.
what matters is that you have kept in touch and dats it.

sometimes excessive calling could be dangerous because, even when u have money to spend on credit or not,
u know u are indebted to making these calls one way or another.
and if at any point the rate of call reduces, then u are assumed to be cheating on them with some1 else.

my advise: in everything you do, apply wisdom!
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Ben13: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2009
Approximately 25hrs a day.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by gabisco4u4(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2009
I dobt care
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Omolola1(f): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2009
haba! ben why u dey lie

in the day we don't really talk much, mayb abt 5-7 mins. coz u knw i got sch to go.
But midnight calls, meeeeeeeeeen HOURS!!!!! but not all the time anyway.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by alaura: 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
i cant count how many times i and my sweet heart talk on phone but we spend more than 30minutes per day we can talk 2 our selves for more than 20 times in a day.
Re: How Many Minutes Do You Spend With Your Partner Daily On Phone ? by Shagati(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
No calls!

BB Chat all the way

Now I have texters thumb. . . . On both hands. Lol! ! !

(1) (Reply)

Please Nls Help I Hv No Idea What 2 Do Nowooooo / Why Are Men Taking The Heaviest Part In A Relationship? / What Is The Best Way To Describe The Love Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.