Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,158 members, 7,903,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. (893 Views)

I Need Investors Or Partnerships For Lucrative Bussiness / Fund us with 200k On My Online TV and assist us to grow / Nigeria Seeks Foreign Investors For Smart Cities Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. by keneryhark(m): 4:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
I have been opportune to help my mum manage her rental business for the past 10 year and come to realise a rental service provider can make additional profit as commission by helping other rental service providers rent out their event items which simply means one doesn't have to own all existing event items to maximise profit. In this regards I came up with idea of creating an online community that is expected to bring together event service providers from different location in Nigeria. An online community that is going to be fraud free.
Planning an event can be stressful and time-consuming. Which venue to choose? What entertainment to have? Which caterers to use? Where can we find the best deals for our honeymoon? Visiting and comparing suppliers further adds to the time and cost of planning.
Plan Event Yourself is a simple online events business/ network platform, which gives our users the opportunity to easily search and compare companies and services to create that all-important special event titled
>Online super rental mall
ONLINE SUPER RENTAL MALL (planeventyourself.com): This idea centres round creating a website or forum that allows planning of event right from the comfort of ones home. It is an avenue for one to either window shop , purchase or rent all that is needed for an event at a spot comfortably, helps guide and bring to customers notice event item providers that rent the following items( chair , canopy, table etc), event service providers(make up/over artist, decorator,caterer etc) and event capital project providers(halls/event centres, mega stages, generators etc) closer to where an event is expected to take place. It helps with the following
Venue
Venue items
Event Clothes
Food and Drinks
Cars to used
Decorations
Cakes
Etc
A website is created where customers can visit to see event items on display and the contact details of the seller (address/phone no) and customer's can place orders by contacting sellers. Online super rental mart serves as a community were customers visit online to meet several event service providers to buy,book or order for verities of event items on display. It is an online events business/ network platform, which gives our users the opportunity to easily search and compare companies and services to create that all-important special event.

The business idea is going to be huge as it can only keep growing because it would spread nationwide. The expenses needed to kick start it is to create a befitting website, set aside salary for both the first batch of data collection and website management and getting an office space at a strategic location. I'll be looking forward to partnering with investors that are interested and also would be willing to share a comprehensive proposal that with you.

AUTHOR: olowu oluwaseun
EMAIL: olowuoluwaseun@yahoo.com
PHONE NO: 08059290962
COPYRIGHT APPLICATION NO: 112515
Re: Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. by keneryhark(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
The next big thing to follow the like of konga, super mart, jumia and co
Re: Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. by jasper7(m): 12:42am On Dec 10, 2015
It's a brilliant brilliant Idea. I love this!
Re: Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 10, 2015
keneryhark:
I have been opportune to help my mum manage her rental business for the past 10 year and come to realise a rental service provider can make additional profit as commission by helping other rental service providers rent out their event items which simply means one doesn't have to own all existing event items to maximise profit. In this regards I came up with idea of creating an online community that is expected to bring together event service providers from different location in Nigeria. An online community that is going to be fraud free.
Planning an event can be stressful and time-consuming. Which venue to choose? What entertainment to have? Which caterers to use? Where can we find the best deals for our honeymoon? Visiting and comparing suppliers further adds to the time and cost of planning.
Plan Event Yourself is a simple online events business/ network platform, which gives our users the opportunity to easily search and compare companies and services to create that all-important special event titled
>Online super rental mall
ONLINE SUPER RENTAL MALL (planeventyourself.com): This idea centres round creating a website or forum that allows planning of event right from the comfort of ones home. It is an avenue for one to either window shop , purchase or rent all that is needed for an event at a spot comfortably, helps guide and bring to customers notice event item providers that rent the following items( chair , canopy, table etc), event service providers(make up/over artist, decorator,caterer etc) and event capital project providers(halls/event centres, mega stages, generators etc) closer to where an event is expected to take place. It helps with the following
Venue
Venue items
Event Clothes
Food and Drinks
Cars to used
Decorations
Cakes
Etc
A website is created where customers can visit to see event items on display and the contact details of the seller (address/phone no) and customer's can place orders by contacting sellers. Online super rental mart serves as a community were customers visit online to meet several event service providers to buy,book or order for verities of event items on display. It is an online events business/ network platform, which gives our users the opportunity to easily search and compare companies and services to create that all-important special event.

The business idea is going to be huge as it can only keep growing because it would spread nationwide. The expenses needed to kick start it is to create a befitting website, set aside salary for both the first batch of data collection and website management and getting an office space at a strategic location. I'll be looking forward to partnering with investors that are interested and also would be willing to share a comprehensive proposal that with you.

AUTHOR: olowu oluwaseun
EMAIL: olowuoluwaseun@yahoo.com
PHONE NO: 08059290962
COPYRIGHT APPLICATION NO: 112515

nice idea but u don't post this type of ideas on public forums
Just hop some one hasn't stole ur idea
Meanwhile I need to see a proposal
Add me on whatapp 08086310688
Re: Need Investors For My Online Super Rental Mall Business Idea. by Angelstartups(f): 9:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Hello,

If your office will be based in Lagos, then you have an opportunity to meet an investor in the coming days.

Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up for free as an entrepreneur and complete your profile.

We'd contact you afterwards.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Heard Or Done Business With Aspen Investment Company? / Money Transfer / Solar Panels Supply And Installation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.