Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,227 members, 7,925,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain (49068 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / ‘love-making With My Husband No Longer Turns Me On’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by x6blade(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2015
It's a fetish it's called B.DS M. Some couples are into things like that with ropes. Clips. Hot candle wax. Even electric spotters. Anything to make the partner cry. Some women later learn to really enjoy it. I think you can talk to your wife about it show her some videos. I am sure after some time she would be into it. And instead of the generic thing, it would be turned into pleasure in the bedroom. Ignore all this holier than thou Nigerians that are calling church. Bible and Angel Gabriel on this thread

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by mykel25(m): 7:53am On Dec 10, 2015
I can feel your pain.....thank God u have decided to change that marks the beginning of your success in your marriage.... Strahovski have said a lot buh I ll like to add to it.....I presume you're a GREY guy! it's very normal, you ll possibly love grey colour....we have grey girls what wud be comfortable with your attitude buh since you're married then I suggest you try to change your person....First from within then without....change your mindset that her happiness should make you happy....then you ll be fine afterwards......OP I hope I help...will like to get feedback.... 08067331593 if u wanna gimme a call I ll be glad to c it resolved
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by doveda: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2015
StiffDick:
Doveda. Don't fu-uck with me..cos I don't fu-uck with you. Stay out of my way. x.x.x.™

I am not going to.

You are too stupid to be ignored
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2015
Seventeen. You are not far from the truth. It's all bollocks. Co-cked up story. Yet people like Doveda wants to die for it. Body Bag calling.....

When Op is just out to have fun reading shiity coments like that from Doveda. x.x.x™
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Doveda. You can as well meet me in person if you are sure of yourself. Just one phone call..I guarantee you will disappear by tomorrow and I won't feel sorrow. x.x.x™
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Rejoice5000(f): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2015
HungerBAD:
You actually need help.
serious help
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by doveda: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2015
StiffDick:
Doveda. You can as well meet me in person if you are sure of yourself. Just one phone call..I guarantee you will disappear by tomorrow and I won't feel sorrow. x.x.x™

grin

You get mouthcheesy. I don't live in naij and even If I did I will gladly kill you if I knew you have committed a heinous crime like rape and if the police were aware but failed to do something about it cheesy
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by chrish2i: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2015
you need a psychologist and avoid negative friends.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by mykel25(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2015
refiner:
hnmmm exactly dexam wif me.I do feel happy,,,I mean Vewi happy seeing anyone close to my hrt get hurt or angry.it gives some kind of joy.......is dis normal plz.
you're a grey girl....so normal.... guess ure in your teenage year....work on your mindset....fight yourself when you get pple close to u angry or sad...
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2015
Doveda. Who cares where you live? That makes it easier for me to track you down. All I need is a phone call. Got your IP and your other nairaland account. Mop head. Will locate you soon. Crazy Ass Man .x.x.x™
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by macho44(m): 8:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Daily12:
This might sound obscene to some people, as i do not intend to hurt anyone feelings but i seriously need help. I dont know if i can continue this or not. But i would be short and straight, and i hope you guys can help me. Please

-
I married my wife 2 years ago and we were very young. Our parents kind of forced us into it. My dad said i must marry her so that he can cement his friendship and contract with her father. Her own Mum told her she must marry me so that the family business would continue and the name stands since its a joint venture. So, technically, our parents used us both for business! I was only 23 she was just 19 approaching 20. She was 20 the Sunday after our wedding. That is not really the problem here, the problem is I enjoy seeing my wife in pain! It turns me on when she cries or she is sad. It makes me feel closer to her.

And as a result of this, Sometimes i deliberately do things to hurt her feelings. I scold her at every opportunity! I pick a fault in her every action. I complain about everything. I even condemn whatever she does just so she can feel bad and possibly cry. That is my intention. It has become like a drug and i'm an addict. I cannot stay without it.

In fact, sex is not what i want even when we have sex i am aggressive and mean so she can feel excessive pain. It suppose to bother me but it doesn't, it makes me feel happy.

Long story short, I think i am not normal or maybe its a fetish i don;t know but whatever this is, my wife is at the receiving end of it and she is receiving the bad side. Please mature persons, i need your advice. Divorce is impossible, our parents would disown us. so that is why she is still around and i am not surprised she did not file for divorce or report my wicked actions. She is just "Swallowing It" because her father might just disown her or cut her off from his expenses. And same applies to me, i am starting to love her and i dont want to keep on hurting her and i was thinking of ending the marriage so she finds someone better but my mum said she must not hear it and i know my dad wont find it funny. So its impossible to separate from each other and its somehow impossible for the pain she is going through to stop because I am the pain, and i want to fix this.

Thank You all.
Pain is Love n Love is pain
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by florjay(f): 8:10am On Dec 10, 2015
StiffDick:
You don't have any problem. Did she tell you she is not enjoying it. Or you are just assuming. She might even think you are not meeting up. I doubt if she doesn't like it. Most women like it that way. Aggressive Sex with more pain. That's why they say harder harder. And that is the reason she is staying and overlooking the other hurtful things you do. Keep it Up. Good for you two. x.x.x™

Ur comment is totally inhumane, ur comment just proved that u need a re hab.

Imagine ur sis or ur mother complains similar situation 2 u, is dis what u will tell her. mtchew

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by jonnieoneng: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2015
Imdachick:

Don't get me wrong Mr. All I've said so far is that the op's solution isn't far from him. Yes I wouldve suggested a psychologist but in this case he knows his wrongs, so why involve a third party into family and marriage affairs? I said that because I've seen cases where a psychologist made the case even worse for a family than good. But if he can still try one then no stress but I'll always object tho.
He knows his problems, he can pen them down in a secret book and start working on a process of changing each act. My quote "the only person that can change yourself it's you".
I cannot agree less with u.This issues are best left btw d couple,they should together find a solution to dea crises.It is not all a man's dirty laundry that he must display publicly
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Solidkay(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2015
jonnieoneng:

You have said my mind.....In addition If u still have reservations about wat ur parents are making u to do u need to know that ur life doesn't belong to them.If u do not actually love this girl it is best u get out niw be4 it is too late or be4 she makes a bad friend who will school her on how to deal with you
U so hit d nail on its head
(shes gonna make life a living hell for u)
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by monex(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2015
Strahovski:
Hmmm i have read the whole stuff and OP, i think i can reproduce what you are going through. Normally i would make a trash comment and port to the next thread but from what you wrote, i can see some sincerity and willingness to solve the issue. So i would help you smiley

First, Your wife! She is young(She is 22 now) , her emotions are heightened up and this is a big deal for her considering where she is coming from(Her Family). I presume she does everything you want, when you misbehave she would still be the one to apologize and i can also sense that she is in love with you. Trust me, she is a girl, her father is not a problem! Do you think she does not have another bank account where the boys are sending her money? (Another set of "toasters"wink, so if she wants out, she would get out! I have dealt with cases like this during my days. She loves you man, and you are taking advantage of it because it turns you on.. So follow these steps and see how it turns out:

- Communicate with her: Confess your crimes and tell her how it turns you on. Confess you do it intentionally. And observe her response(Dont be surprised she knows already) If you dont fix it, in the future, she might be using the hurt/pain to get things from you because "It brings you closer to her"
- Consult a marriage Counselor or Therapist: You need some counseling! You need to know that she is your wife and not an object of pleasure!
- Start feeling her pain: Make her pain your pain! When you start feeling her pain, you wont be the pain anymore.
- Find another way to please yourself: Yup, it can be a video game(You are a young dude), poker, or a friday night out with your wife every week.
- Make her the boss when it comes to sex: You do it her way! Not your way! At least for now *wink*
- Find out what turns her on: Its time she is the one turning on not you! You have had enough. Because all that is turning on in her is her pain.
- Be closer: Watch movies together, go on weekend time out, attend church programs together.. make her feel loved.

So Op, when you have tried it for about 3 - 6 months you would re-wire out of the idea that you should hurt her first.

Hope i helped smiley

You can update me on the situation and i would be happy to help. Send me a mail, i will give you a call!
hmmm

dude you have a gift less than 0.05% of humans have. The gift of objectivity and unbiased empathy.

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by missyadorable(f): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2015
jmaxjohn:
U r emotionally unstable o. So me wu just spent d last 4 hours, an entire nyt, making my fiancé laugh her ass to tears, i b alien abi. undecided. Hv u eva had a man dat makes u genuinely happy wer ur happiness z his goal? I doubt it! But it's possible aunty undecided

You are not a husband! I was referring to married men not bachelors! dating/courtship is scam..both parties do anything to impress the other and hide their bad sides.Marriage is the reality...Get married first! 1 month after,come and tell me how many minutes you spend making your wife laugh

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Solidkay(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2015
florjay:

Ur comment is totally inhumane, ur comment just proved that u need a re hab.

Imagine ur sis or ur mother complains similar situation 2 u, is dis what u will tell her. mtchew
Dont blame d dude,we were never created equally,we av wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Florjay. Of all comments here it's mine you decide to pick on. Your coke head sniffing father needs a rehab. You can send your sister and mother to me....have got loads of clients waiting for their ass to be licked. Cum burping local idiot. Fudge Packer .x.x.x™
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by jonnieoneng: 8:21am On Dec 10, 2015
x6blade:
It's a fetish it's called B.DS M. Some couples are into things like that with ropes. Clips. Hot candle wax. Even electric spotters. Anything to make the partner cry. Some women later learn to really enjoy it. I think you can talk to your wife about it show her some videos. I am sure after some time she would be into it. And instead of the generic thing, it would be turned into pleasure in the bedroom. Ignore all this holier than thou Nigerians that are calling church. Bible and Angel Gabriel on this thread
I don't know which country u come from.....but such things are alien to our values and norms as Africans.What this guy has described shows that he has a problem so do try to justify his wrong doing please
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by doveda: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2015
StiffDick:
Doveda. Who cares where you live? That makes it easier for me to track you down. All I need is a phone call. Got your IP and your other nairaland account. Mop head. Will locate you soon. Crazy Ass Man .x.x.x™

grin

You don't sound tough

You sound disoriented like someone with emotional issues. Go sort yourself out and be a good boy
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by florjay(f): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2015
StiffDick:
Florjay. Of all comments here it's mine you decide to pick on. Your coke head sniffing father needs a rehab. You can send your sister and mother to me....have got loads of clients waiting for their ass to be licked. Cum burping local idiot. Fudge Packer .x.x.x™

These are d comments I expect 4rm some1 addicted 2 high intake of Oshogbo combined with ogbomosho weed.

Talks 4rm a foolish weed addict
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by tonychristopher: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Sadism
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Estharfabian:
shockedNigga, You is A beast...undecided

Aggressive sex is one thing...Some people dig it..undecided

Buh Tryna Make her hurt and miserable Is just inhumane and Insane!lipsrsealed I don't know how Ladies could withstand pain..

I'd probably kill, or poison You if I were in her shoes...undecided

Anyways...I'd suggest prophet Tb Joshua...After like 10lashes, stripping U naked, his saliva(i think he calls it Anointing water?lipsrsealed) and tons of Olive oil...You'd be normal eventually...cheesycheesy

Well, who wouldn't?undecided
Shiloh is ongoing.Make this your prayer point, "If any of you lacks wisdom,let him ask and it shall be given unto him".
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by x6blade(m): 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
jonnieoneng:

I don't know which country u come from.....but such things are alien to our values and norms as Africans.What this guy has described shows that he has a problem so do try to justify his wrong doing please
where has the "African values and norms " taken Africa to? Atleast with our " values and norms" Nigeria and other African countries would be top world countries and people won't have to suffer. My brother forget all that values Nd norms. Because we the same Nigerians who talk like we are holier than God are the same people that would see a brother/sister dying of hunger but will still choose to look the other way just because we ourselves haven't eaten to our fill. Africans should not be talking "values and norms" when in daily lives it doesn't even show.

1 Like

Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by evesdon4u: 8:28am On Dec 10, 2015
Strahovski:
Hmmm i have read the whole stuff and OP, i think i can reproduce what you are going through. Normally i would make a trash comment and port to the next thread but from what you wrote, i can see some sincerity and willingness to solve the issue. So i would help you smiley

First, Your wife! She is young(She is 22 now) , her emotions are heightened up and this is a big deal for her considering where she is coming from(Her Family). I presume she does everything you want, when you misbehave she would still be the one to apologize and i can also sense that she is in love with you. Trust me, she is a girl, her father is not a problem! Do you think she does not have another bank account where the boys are sending her money? (Another set of "toasters"wink, so if she wants out, she would get out! I have dealt with cases like this during my days. She loves you man, and you are taking advantage of it because it turns you on.. So follow these steps and see how it turns out:

- Communicate with her: Confess your crimes and tell her how it turns you on. Confess you do it intentionally. And observe her response(Dont be surprised she knows already) If you dont fix it, in the future, she might be using the hurt/pain to get things from you because "It brings you closer to her"
- Consult a marriage Counselor or Therapist: You need some counseling! You need to know that she is your wife and not an object of pleasure!
- Start feeling her pain: Make her pain your pain! When you start feeling her pain, you wont be the pain anymore.
- Find another way to please yourself: Yup, it can be a video game(You are a young dude), poker, or a friday night out with your wife every week.
- Make her the boss when it comes to sex: You do it her way! Not your way! At least for now *wink*
- Find out what turns her on: Its time she is the one turning on not you! You have had enough. Because all that is turning on in her is her pain.
- Be closer: Watch movies together, go on weekend time out, attend church programs together.. make her feel loved.

So Op, when you have tried it for about 3 - 6 months you would re-wire out of the idea that you should hurt her first.

Hope i helped smiley

You can update me on the situation and i would be happy to help. Send me a mail, i will give you a call!
hmmm

May God bless you...
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by florjay(f): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2015
doveda:

grin

You don't sound tough

You sound disoriented like someone with emotional issues. Go sort yourself out and be a good boy

Stiffdick emotional issues are rare first class that requires urgent medical intervention 4rm specialized professionals in d field undecided
doveda:

grin

You don't sound tough

Stiffdick emotional issues are rare first class that requires urgent medical intervention 4rm specialized professionals in d field
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by doveda: 8:33am On Dec 10, 2015
florjay:

Stiffdick emotional issues are rare first class that requires urgent medical intervention 4rm specialized professionals in d field undecided

Stiffdick emotional issues are rare first class that requires urgent medical intervention 4rm specialized professionals in d field
I had no ideasad

Thanks for the heads up
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by jmaxjohn(m): 8:34am On Dec 10, 2015
Gladly smiley

missyadorable:

You are not a husband! I was referring to married men not bachelors! dating/courtship is scam..both parties do anything to impress the other and hide their bad sides.Marriage is the reality...Get married first! 1 month after,come and tell me how many minutes you spend making your wife laugh
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by kingsfield(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2015
midehi2:
what the fvck!
Where was fvck mentioned there?
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2015
Doveda. Details available before me shows you are from a dysfunctional family. You have a mother who is in a mental home and a father who is serving jail term for raping a minor.

Am aware you work as a janitor in UK and you have siblings who are into prostitution. Sort yourself and family out first before dishing advice to others. Bugger with no class. Derranged Plonker. Moronic Fuuckwit .

x.x.x™
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by franklingud(m): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Lol.. This guy married at a young age but he is treating his wife bad... Ok..
Lemme tell one thing bro, abeg, i take God beg u, come make we change body. As in u become me and i will become u, by the time u go through what am passing through ryt now ehh! Nobody go tell u say u no get problem. Can u imagine that at the age of 29 i neva marry? I no even get GF sef come dey talk marriage. And na me be only boy of my yeye parents and sisters. Plus other wahalas dem...

That ur wife is just something else, very patient woman chai!!
OP wise up and be a responsible husband.
Re: It Turns Me On Seeing My Wife Hurt, Sad Or In Pain by 9jatatafo(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2015
NovusHomo:

What do you know?

Nothing I guess

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Stop The Excesses Of This Guy Staying With Us? / Experienced Mothers In The House / Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.