Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,277 members, 7,943,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation (1825 Views)

EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos / Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me / Dasuki Got Jonathan's Approvals To Collect $2.1bn From NNPC In 9 Months-TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 10, 2015
veraponpo:

I thought she denied when Oshobaba attacked her?

All of them a crooks.
Did you even bother reading the story.
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by handie(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

No matter how dumb GEJ is he can never be dumber than Buhari who had F9 in economics and mathematics
Mr. man, I don't see why u should make an attempt to insult the president of MY country. GEJ is an ex president of MY country and I can speak of him anyway I like. Why not go to a Biafran thread and talk about your country's president who'll be spending Xmas holed up in a prison?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by oduastates: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

So you pick up a chart from anywhere and expect me to work with that? Why not draw up a 2015 chart let's compare the first half of the year with the later

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2015
handie:
Mr. man, I don't see why u should make an attempt to insult the president of MY country. GEJ is an ex president of MY country and I can speak of him anyway I like. Why not go to a Biafran thread and talk about your country's president who'll be spending Xmas holed up in a prison?
Maybe when you stop using Biafran oil money to pay the impoverished Nigerian states like Osun, Oyo etc,then I would stop talking about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 10, 2015
[quote author=oduastates post=40859211][/quote]
Lolz very funny poo!! why don't you post a link for this your mgbati charts,so I can be sure it is oduaconomics!! You are telling me that GDP grew under the dullard yet our currency is in tatters!!

Abegi economic growth can't be hidden dear neither can you launder it.Nigerian economy is in a very big mess now and even a kid knows that
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by handie(m): 6:22am On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

Maybe when you stop using Biafran oil money to pay the impoverished Nigerian states like Osun, Oyo etc,then I would stop talking about Nigeria
Biafran money? This guy is a joker!..... Well, all Biafrans are. Where does this "Biafran money" come from?
Re: Okonjo-iweala: Dasuki Got $322m Abacha Loot From Me - The Nation by Mynd44: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2015

(1) (2)

Victor Umeh's Speech After DSS Release - The Story / Fuel price hike: FG, Labour meeting ends in a deadlock / Jonathan's Ally Makes Shocking Revelation About Niger Delta Avengers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.