Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

First Aid Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Aid Training (579 Views)

All Nairalanders Please Come To My Aid: I Am Dying / Computer Science Graduate, Please Come To My Aid! / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Aid Training by Kevronconsultin: 8:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Seeing Your Child In An Emergency Can Be Horrifying - Feeling Helpless is Worse

Would You Know How To Respond
Or Just Watch On Helplessly?

Kids First Aid offers the only first aid courses delivered exclusively by experienced paramedics, designed to teach parents and caregivers how to respond calmly and confidently to 10 of the most common first aid emergency situation
• Learn how to respond to the most common emergencies kids are exposed to...
• Informative and engaging sessions hosted by qualified paramedics...
• Pick up practical first aid skills in one affordable 4-hour workshop
• Flexible workshops to suit your needs. Choose from public or private sessions.
Learn How to Stay Calm, Take Control of the Situation andRespond in the Critical Moments Before Help Arrives
If your child were to suffer from one of these serious or even potentially life-threatening situations, would you know how to save your child's life?
• Fractures & Bleeding
• Fevers
• Burns
• Poisoning
• Drowning
• CPR
• Allergies & Anaphylaxis
• Choking
• Bites & Stings

• You know how to take the precise medical steps to help your child—in the crucial minutes before the paramedics arrive.
• Knowing the correct procedures CAN make the difference between life and death.
• And yes—you can learn the correct procedures…in about 4 hours.

We’re Paramedics—and Parents
• Many times, we’re called to the scene of an accident involving a child. And many times, we leave the scene thinking...
“If only the parent had known some basic first aid techniques, the child’s chances of a speedy recovery could have been much, much higher...”

WHY WON’T YOU BE TRAINED?

Call to reserve you seat

For Bookings, please contact us via:
Address: No 8, Olanrewaju Street, Off KudiratAbiola Way, Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
Email: info@kevronconsultingltd.com
Facebook: www.facebook/kevronconsultinglimited
Twitter: @kevronconsult
Tel: +234 09093174739,08097388558,08162420842

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Win A Jackpot In Real Estate Investment / I'm An Architect And I Don't Know To Meet Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.