Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,333 members, 7,971,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:01 AM

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (39758 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2009
bawomolo:

Let the clown make a fool of himself.

I don't how his K leg waka come reach this thread.

You dey fear you can not counter my arguments?  cool

The argument is there, you can either run or disprove it.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sagamite:

"We know"?

Multiple personalities?  shocked

Ohoooo! Wanna be psycho,

@ Bami

We are few but we must not surrender. Imagine the type of presidents these people would become. Forcing their beliefs on other people when they are not even a step ahead.

Homosexuals have every the right to claim respect from the society and as humans they deserve it.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2009
horus, don't you think you're preaching off course?   this is about being born gay, not sexual harassment.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

How can a person be born GAY??

There's nothing natural about it. . . . . .People choose to be sexual deviants.
It's like asking if someone can be born a chain-smoker or a drug addict.
Nurture not Nature. cool

remove this smiley ---> cool from your post. It's not cool at all.

lipsrsealed <---- this is better. "I said it but I am conscious of the bomb i have just dropped".

I think at this point I should be expecting the boobed girl. cool <--- this posts deserves the cool smiley.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

Ohoooo! Wanna be psycho,

@ Bami

We are few but we must not surrender. Imagine the type of presidents these people would become. Forcing their beliefs on other people when they are not even a step ahead.

Homosexuals have every the right to claim respect from the society and as humans they deserve it.

You guys (you and your other personalities) are the ones we should be scared of not to destroy our society with your nihilist views. Everything goes and nothing must be moderated/checked all in the name of "I must show Oyinbo I am liberal", "I am open(totrash)-minded".
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sagamite:

You guys (you and your other personalities) are the ones we should be scared of not to destroy our society with your nihilist views. Everything goes and nothing must be moderated/checked all in the name of "I must show Oyinbo I am liberal", "I am open(totrash)-minded.

Why are you afraid of the white man? Chill jare.

I know my stand and I know I am not a nichilist. cool
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

Ohoooo! Wanna be psycho,

@ Bami

1. no one forced any beliefs on you. Rather it is the gay lobby trying to force a redefinition of marriage down our throats. Imagine if people like you were presidents . . . i dont even want to contemplate what else we'd have to lose in your desperate bid to be more liberal than your white gods . . . many of whom cant even understand why you show more "passion" than those who are allegedly gay.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

remove this smiley ---> cool from your post. It's not cool at all.
lipsrsealed <---- this is better. "I said it but I am conscious of the bomb i have just dropped".

What smiley?
Don't make me sink ma claws in your scalp.

I think at this point I should be expecting the boobed girl.  cool <--- this posts deserves the cool smiley.

Who is the boobed girl?
Homosexuals should be regarded as mutants. . . . . .People with faulty genes.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Horus(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2009
C2H5OH:

horus, don't you think you're preaching off course?   this is about being born gay, not sexual harassment.

I didnt talked about sexual harassement, i was talking about people who fear for a dormant gay personality inside themselve. This is also the case for some people, they feel that they are gays but dont want to agree with this fact.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
Imagine if people like you were presidents . . . i dont even want to contemplate what else we'd have to lose in your desperate bid to be more liberal than your white gods .

your comment is very ironic. lol
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
if they were presidents there would be no need for a checks and balances system. absolute autocracy.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

1. no one forced any beliefs on you. Rather it is the gay lobby trying to force a redefinition of marriage down our throats. Imagine if people like you were presidents . . . i dont even want to contemplate what else we'd have to lose in your desperate bid to be more liberal than your white gods . . . many of whom cant even understand why you show more "passion" than those who are allegedly gay.

It's called "I don't give a damn about what you do with another adult in your room"

grin You are just amebos!

~Sauron~:

What smiley?
Don't make me sink ma claws in your scalp.

Who is the boobed girl?

1. The smiley

2. Who else? She of course.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

It's called "I don't give a damn about what you do with another adult in your room"

grin You are just amebos!

I doubt if you can think at all. Of course we dont care . . . we've never cared. It was when the gay lobby started trying to push for the redefinition of marriage and trying to get all of us to accept their "private lifestyle" that it became a concern.

If they kept the pole-up-the-butt game in their bedrooms you think any of us is concerned?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

Why are you afraid of the white man? Chill jare.

I know my stand and I know I am not a nichilist. cool

No, I am not afraid of the whiteman, far from it.

I am only pissed off when you and "them" (you and your other personalities) only feel whole and complete when you are like them or please them. You and "them" can call it ego for all I care.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sagamite:

No, I am not afraid of the whiteman, far from it.

I am only pissed off when you and "them" (you and your other personalities) only feel whole and complete when you are like them or please them. You and "them" can call it ego for all I care.

we can also assume that you and other anti-gays on this forum are also trying to please the white man. George Bush and Mel Gibson will be especially proud of you tongue
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2009
oyinda.:

we can also assume that you and other anti-gays on this forum are also trying to please the white man. George Bush and Mel Gibson will be especially proud of you tongue

No babes, I am proud of them.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 9:59pm On Jun 05, 2009
Sagamite:

No babes, I am proud of them.

and they are proud of you wink
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 10:00pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

1. The smiley

Michelin, stop speaking in parables.

2. Who else? She of course.

She who?
Dunno whatchu talking about.

@ Topic,

Homosexuals should be locked up somewhere very far away from civilisation.
What they contribute in the spread of HIV is enough to put em in me bad books(never mind 4 testicles slapping against each other).
Gosh, gays are REPULSIVE.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by rikkyjen(m): 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

She who?

@ Topic,

What they contribute in the spread of HIV is enough to put em in me bad books(never mind 4 testicles slapping against each other).

Sauron wont kill me oooooooo. grin grin grin
Did you grow up in the barracks or what? This is some officer's mess witty jokes u just spewed here, son!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

I doubt if you can think at all. Of course we dont care . . . we've never cared. It was when the gay lobby started trying to push for the redefinition of marriage and trying to get all of us to accept their "private lifestyle" that it became a concern.

If they kept the pole-up-the-butt game in their bedrooms you think any of us is concerned?

Oh please. There is no legal stand that prohibits homos from claiming rights and protections from the State. And please don't even start with your usual attack on my reasonsing. i reason and quite well and right now you rather sound ignorant to me.

Before the law every citizen is equal and has the same right to demand. Why can heterosexual David walk on the street and receive praise, while gay John gets stoned? Is that the democratic country you want?

grin Hilarious how you are quick to call us Whites' servants, when you are dying to protect a country that was created by guess who: the white man of course. I have never read of how the blacks of Africa united to discuss the sharing of boarders. Go rest jare. You nor even get shame.

Nigeria is not a christian country nor a muslim one. By the Constitution it is laic and must therefor protect every citizen equally. Sex between two consenting adults shouldn't even be a matter of discussion.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by erico2k2(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
you guys are still arguing bout this Born Gay thing, well let me direct you guys to researchers view Ok, hope these help,
PS read the whole page.
http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/born-gay
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2009
rikkyjen:

Sauron wont kill me oooooooo.  grin grin grin
Did you grow up in the barracks or what? This is some officer's mess witty jokes u just spewed here, son!!!  grin grin grin grin

I know some buncha cadet officers and they tell me THINGS!!! cheesy
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

She who?

@ Topic,

At least Sauron is sincere enough to say he hates homos and doesn't care whether they do it privately or not. He wants them wiped out from the surface of this Earth. Why can't you all admit that you feel the same?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2009

What they contribute in the spread of HIV is enough to put em in me bad books

I was waiting for someone to bring up the HIV argument forever. U guys are so slow. lol

I know some buncha cadet officers and they tell me THINGS!!! Cheesy

buncha gossipers. lol I bet they hypnotize them frequently and make them recite BUSH is GOD 100x everyday before they eat supper
yea I was at West Point for half a month
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2009
erico2k2:

you guys are still arguing bout this Born Gay thing, well let me direct you guys to researchers view Ok, hope these help,
PS read the whole page.
http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/born-gay

If faggotism is natural, how come we can not see it in the animal world as there is nothing we do that is natural that cannot be found in the animal world.

To determine how we deal with the perversion of homosexualism, we need to determine how it comes into existence. Quick think-through suggest 3 possibilities to me:

1) Born that way
2) Developed into it for peculiar reasons
3) Choice due to perversion

If it is:
(1) Then we have to determine whether we can and want to find a way to turn them straight, if we can not then we have to accept them the way they are. No be their fault and we can not transform them.
(2) It is not natural and it is a problem in the system that has resulted in some being perverted and abnormal. Then we should be able to research without personality attacks from the gay mafia and find a cure just like the west have been trying to find one for paedophilia.
(3) Lock them up.

If I was a scientist that was going to do research to show naturality of homosexuality by showing animals are also gay (and hence proving that it is (1) above), then I will have to set criteria, which will include:

a) The animals for the study must be in their natural setting hence nothing is forcing them to show unnatural traits as the aim of the research is to show a NATURAL behaviour.
b) The animals must have assess to both sexes of animals for intercourse but specifically choose same sex intercourse.
c) The gay animals must be a sub-set of the animals not all the animals as this shows some where born gay and some straight, not an overly sexed specie.
d) The subset of gay animals must be decently large percentage of the animals and they frequent demonstrate this desire/behaviour. It is not a SINGLE, RARE OCCURRENCE which shows a crazed animal. Remember a crazed animal is not a gay animal. Otherwise all we have proved is that animals too have mad ones.
e) There is penetration and ejaculation as this shows that it is actually a pleasurable sexual intercourse that has resulted from AROUSAL of the mating animals and they want to get at it just like same sex do.
f) Ideally also show that there is exhibition of mating rituals between the animals as this proves that those gays that behave (talk, dress, walk etc) like the opposite sex are not some demented souls but this criterion is relaxable as I know it is hard to show.
g) Ideally also show at least 10 different types of animals that demonstrate all these, but this is also relaxable because I am confident one cannot even be found.

These criterium are easily demonstrable in the human world and if it was natural, should be demonstrable in the animal world as there is NOTHING that is NATURAL to us that cannot be found in a specie of animals.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

Oh please. There is no legal stand that prohibits homos from claiming rights and protections from the State. And please don't even start with your usual attack on my reasonsing. i reason and quite well and right now you rather sound ignorant to me.

Before the law every citizen is equal and has the same right to demand. Why can heterosexual David walk on the street and receive praise, while gay John gets stoned? Is that the democratic country you want?

grin Hilarious how you are quick to call us Whites' servants, when you are dying to protect a country that was created by guess who: the white man of course. I have never read of how the blacks of Africa united to discuss the sharing of boarders. Go rest jare. You nor even get shame.

Nigeria is not a christian country nor a muslim one. By the Constitution it is laic and must therefor protect every citizen equally. Sex between two consenting adults shouldn't even be a matter of discussion.

who stoned gay john? Maybe in your mind. no one cares who's gay or not . . . how do you know everyone who isnt gay is heterosexual? suppose i'm celibate?

I'm done with the thread, its gone to the dogs and the kids playing adults now.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2009
oyinda.:

I was waiting for someone to bring up the HIV argument forever. U guys are so slow. lol

SLOW?  angry angry angry angry
I just joined the argument and i have always been anti-gays.
If i have one wish, i would strap an AK-47 and start shooting Sodomites. grin

buncha gossipers. lol I bet they hypnotize them frequently and make them recite BUSH is GOD 100x everyday before they eat supper
yea I was at West Point for half a month

You was at West Point? Why did you quit?
The physical program, shey??  grin grin grin grin
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2009
davidylan:

who stoned gay john? Maybe in your mind. no one cares who's gay or not . . . how do you know everyone who isnt gay is heterosexual? suppose i'm celibate?

I'm done with the thread, its gone to the dogs and the kids playing adults now.

You are broken record David. You walk into a thread. State your position and you expect everyone to agree with you. Those who do are the true African adults and they get a peg from you. grin

Those who don't:
1. White man's servants
2. Dogs
3. Children
4. Undeveloped intelligence.

cool Comot jare. You didn't say anything that hadn't already been said. You are and will remain a broken record.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by oyinda3(f): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

At least Sauron is sincere enough to say he hates homos and doesn't care whether they do it privately or not. He wants them wiped out from the surface of this Earth. Why can't you all admit that you feel the same?

I think they have all admitted at one point in time, dear  cheesy
But I feel their pain sometimes though. Let's admit it, it must be hard for an homophobic like Davidylan to live in the US. lol. Imagine what Borat did to Eminem haha I think David would have commited suicide by now if. . .

You was at West Point? Why did you quit?
The physical program, shey??  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I was bored in the summer and went to go check out what they were up to over there   grin
but their physical program is intense  shocked
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2009
michelin89:

You are broken record David. You walk into a thread. State your position and you expect everyone to agree with you. Those who do are the true African adults and they get a peg from you.  grin

Those who don't:
1. White man's servants
2. Dogs
3. Children
4. Undeveloped intelligence.

cool Comot jare. You didn't say anything that hadn't already been said. You are and will remain a broken record.

My dear enough . . . you do struggle to sound like an adult but it aint working to be honest.

Just a question i always like to ask you hypocrites . . . why are you championing "gay rights" more loudly than gays BUT will look condescendingly on polygamists from nigeria? Dont they have rights also?

I see threads from YOU rubbishing those who marry more than one wife, men who run around with 2 girlfriends . . . and then you have the nerve to come here talking about rights?

abeg make i hear word.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
oyinda.:

I was bored in the summer and went to go check out what they were up to over there   grin
but their physical program is intense  shocked

Good grief!!! tongue

@ Michelin89,

Are you gay?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by C2H5OH(f): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2009
mama there goes that word

"homophobes"  grin

i keep telling you it holds no merit until you prove it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (39) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Pastor Uche Aigbe Charged With Unlawful Possession Of AK-47 Rifle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.