Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,864 members, 7,980,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:04 AM

Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? (39791 Views)

Can Christians Really Be Friends And Connect With Those Of Other Faiths? / Born Gay? It's Not Your Fault / Is It Really Compulsory To Go To Church On Sundays?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chic2pimp(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
Ofcourse You can be born gay. Why not switch the word gay for straight and ask the question 'Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Straight'? See how ridiculous that sounds? undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
Krayola:

I'm not gay. My younger sister is a lesbian though. And I'm glad she isn't surrounded by people like you.

No, wonder.

My superior intellect makes my guessing ability when used sagaciously a competitive advantage.  undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Ofcourse You can be born gay. Why not switch the word gay for straight and ask the question 'Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Straight'? See how ridiculous that sounds? undecided

Proof?

And if it does not exist in nature then it is a malfunction in the human line that needs to be corrected, not accepted.

Straight exists in ALL nature, obviously such statement would be ridiculous.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Homos won't make it past the pearly gates so expect loads of em in HELL.
Just submit your rectum to them while they sodomise you. . . . .I am sure Satan and his demons would be holding hands cheering the event.

hahaha. . .Omo. . . i go juss dey drop diarrhea shit non stop. . . all the homos go run

~Sauron~:

No wonder!!!!
No wonder what. . . I woulda felt the same way whether or not i had a lesbian in my family

seriously though. . . homophobia is messed up. I can't stand the thought of sex with a guy, but hating people because they are gay is just wrong IMO.

My mum had a hard time dealing with my sisters issue but she got over it.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by manmustwac(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Good point! and why not try this one. Is it possible for a person to be born normal? YES! being if that person is born straight he's born normal. And NO! being if that person is not born normal he's born gay. smiley
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2009
Do we only have sex to reproduce?

Every time you have sex, are you trying to have a baby?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2009
Krayola:

hahaha. . .Omo. . . i go juss dey drop diarrhea shit non stop. . . all the homos go run

They will be wearing Satan-designed condoms so your shit won't mean shit. grin

No wonder what. . . I woulda felt the same way whether or not i had a lesbian in my family
seriously though. . . homophobia is messed up. I can't stand the thought of sex with a guy, but hating people because they are gay is just wrong IMO.

I HATE gays, lesbians and all forms of sexual deviance.
The gays helped spread the HIV and the planet hasn't been the same ever since.
Bleep y'all gays.

My mum had a hard time dealing with my sisters issue but she got over it.

She shoulda taken em to TB Joshua for some intensive spiritual cleansing.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2009
Krayola:

Do we only have sex to reproduce?

Every time you have sex, are you trying to have a baby?

Don't mind them. These people would say anything to back up their senseless positions. All of a sudden Homosexuality is wrong because it's not functional to the survivor of the human species.

Should we also abolish every form of contraceptives, since they are an obstacle to reproduction?

And should we allow pedophilia since these men are having sex with young girls?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by manmustwac(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
@Krayola
why your sis no keep her secret to herself? What made her decide to come out of the closet and tell your mum?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

Homosexuals, Pedophiles, Necrophiles, Mysophiles all fall under the category of sexual deviants.
One is not better than the other and i hate all y'all.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2009
haha. Homophobia is the next thing we gotta get rid of. Racism isn't half as dangerous anymore. . .It wasn't endorsed by "God". Homophobia is

~Sauron~:

She shoulda taken em to TB Joshua for some intensive spiritual cleansing.

I'm the black sheep, she's the good one. She's a lawyer, I'm still trying to get my BA  grin grin Don't remember her ever doing anything bad when we were kids unless I bamboozled her into it. I'm the one that needs TB Joshua.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

Don't mind them. These people would say anything to back up their senseless positions. All of a sudden Homosexuality is wrong because it's not functional to the survivor of the human species.

Should we also abolish every form of contraceptives, since they are an obstacle to reproduction?

No, homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural and disgusting just like paedophilia, incest, necrophilia, bestiality.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
manmustwac:

@Krayola
why your sis no keep her secret to herself? What made her decide to come out of the closet and tell your mum?

Cause my family isn't trapped in the dark ages. Its not a secret. . . It never was. .  she never hid it.  

My mum called me crying the day she found out, like she did all my other siblings, but we just talked to her about it and she got over it eventually. In fact the last time my mum was in Canada she stayed over at my sister and her girlfriend's place, and she was just fine with it.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2009
Krayola:

haha. Homophobia is the next thing we gotta get rid of. Racism isn't half as dangerous anymore. . .It wasn't endorsed by "God". Homophobia is

Whatever you say, Krayo.
I am homophobic and i am proud of it.
All y'all hypocrites would be found out sooner than later.

I'm the black sheep, she's the good one. She's a lawyer for the City of Toronto, I'm still trying to get my BA  grin grin Don't remember her ever doing anything bad when we were kids unless I bamboozled her into it. I'm the one that needs TB Joshua.

Being a lawyer or an accountant don't mean shit.
I know enough clerics who have murdered their wives or their kids.
One's profession and his behaviour are 2 distinct entities. A Judge might be a Paedophile.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by manmustwac(m): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2009
@krayola
just that in our African culture a girl wouldn't dare tell thier parents that she is gay
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Being a lawyer or an accountant don't mean shit.
I know enough clerics who have murdered their wives or their kids.
One's profession and his behaviour are 2 distinct entities. A Judge might be a Paedophile.

My point is, she has her head straight, is a law abiding citizen, contributes positively to society, and chooses to be with another woman. I don't understand how u relate that to people murdering wives and kids and what not . . .
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Whatever you say, Krayo.
I am homophobic and i am proud of it.
All y'all hypocrites would be found out sooner than later.

Me, I am not homophobic as my disapproval of homosexuality is not irrational and unhealthy as the definition of a phobia suggests.

I am pro-morals, pro-natural.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2009
manmustwac:

@krayola
just that in our African culture a girl wouldn't dare tell thier parents that she is gay

We were all born and raised in Nigeria. We moved here as teenagers.

Like I said it really bothered my mum, but she is a reasonable person, not a religious fanatic. Even though she is very religious
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

Homosexuals, Pedophiles, Necrophiles, Mysophiles all fall under the category of sexual deviants.
One is not better than the other and i hate all y'all.

Go siddon. I am sure you wouldn't refuse a party invite by two lesbos. tongue

Sagamite:

No, homosexuality is wrong because it is unnatural and disgusting just like paedophilia, incest, necrophilia, bestiality.

It may be unnatural for you but let me remind you it has always been. Check and ancient Greeks and Romans. Having a young lover was normal for a man in a high social status.

Besides what do you define as unnatural? Men are born to have their 5 senses working perfectly. Are you saying that a blind, deaf or dumb man is no longer part of nature since he doesn't possess the natural qualities of a human being?

Do you know that if were to select what is right based on the adjective NATURAL we'd be back to the era of Nazism and their theories of racial and social epuration?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by manmustwac(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

I can't say no to that michelin6989
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Krayola(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

Thank u jare. . .  They think they are being "intelligent"

Meanwhile if  some girl asks them to fukc her up the ass, they'll be all over it. . . shior!! whats natural about that?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

It may be unnatural for you but let me remind you it has always been. Check and ancient Greeks and Romans. Having a young lover was normal for a man in a high social status.

Because Greeks did it or not does not mean it is natural.

It appears to be a choice or a malfunction in humans.

michelin89:

Besides what do you define as unnatural? Men are born to have their 5 senses working perfectly. Are you saying that a blind, deaf or dumb man is no longer part of nature since he doesn't possess the natural qualities of a human being?

Natural is anything/behaviour we are born with or happens to us that also exists in other living species.

Even animals have blind offsprings or go blind/deaf/dumb with age, so that is natural.

michelin89:

Do you know that if were to select what is right based on the adjective NATURAL we'd be back to the era of Nazism and their theories of racial and social epuration?

Nope, does not follow logically.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chic2pimp(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Proof?

And if it does not exist in nature then it is a malfunction in the human line that needs to be corrected, not accepted.

Straight exists in ALL nature, obviously such statement would be ridiculous.
What more proof do you need? undecided And who told you that homosexuality is as a result of a malfunction? undecided

manmustwac:

Good point! and why not try this one. Is it possible for a person to be born normal? YES! being if that person is born straight he's born normal. And NO! being if that person is not born normal he's born gay. smiley
So cuz an individual is born gay,that automatically means that person is abnormal shocked. How Absurd undecided  

michelin89:

GBAM!!!
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2009
Krayola:

My point is, she has her head straight, is a law abiding citizen, contributes positively to society, and chooses to be with another woman. I don't understand how u relate that to people murdering wives and kids and what not . . .

This is morally wrong. Forget about her being a law abiding citizen.
Would you support her if she sleeps with animals because she has her head straight and contributes +vely to the society?

michelin89:

I wouldn't refuse a party with 2 straight babes.
Lesbos? God forbid!!!!
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Nov 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

What more proof do you need? undecided

Proof that they were born like that.

chic2pimp:

And who told you that homosexuality is as a result of a malfunction? undecided

If it does not exist in nature, then the hypothesis is that it is a malfunction.

How come every other natural thing about humans exist in the animal world and can be proven with video evidence but when it comes to homosexuality, it becomes them say or it appears like they are kissing.  grin

Lame arguments pro-gays have, make me laugh  grin and makes me furious they are insulting my intelligence.  angry
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by chic2pimp(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is morally wrong. Forget about her being a law abiding citizen.
Would you support her if she sleeps with animals because she has her head straight and contributes +vely to the society?

C'mon. Are you now equating homosexuality to bestiality? undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Homosexuality = Sexual Deviance
Bestiality = Sexual Deviance.

Therefore, Homosexuality = Bestiality = Sexual Deviance.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2009
chic2pimp:

Why not?

Both deviancies, init?

What if the bestial says he was born that way? No one is being harmed. It is love and the animal enjoys it.

If you accept homosexuality, who are you to deny the bestial?
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sauron1: 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sagamite:

If you accept homosexuality, who are you to deny the bestial?

I wonder o. . . . . . .
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Because Greeks did it or not does not mean it is natural.

It appears to be a choice or a malfunction in humans.

Natural is anything/behaviour we are born with or happens to us that also exists in other living species.

Even animals have blind offsprings or go blind/deaf/dumb with age, so that is natural.

Nope, does not follow logically.

1. For the Greeks and The Romans it was very natural. It was the norm. Reproduction was just functional to their political ambitions.

2. Homosexuality exists among other species. Should we also go about educating them about what is normal or not?

3. It does. This is just the beginning.
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2009
~Sauron~:

I wonder o. . . . . . .

If I ask these pro-gays to list their reasons for accepting homosexuality, most of them don't realise a bestial, incestor, necrophilic would also pass their test.  undecided
Re: Could It Really Be That A Person Can Be Born Gay? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2009
Homosexuality is WRONG!!! grin

michelin89:

Then why do we do everything in our power to avail the situation? If a man is born deaf we try as much as we can to make him hear, nobody sits down without going to the doctor and says it's natural to be deaf. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (39) (Reply)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / That We May Have Sex With Them! / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.