Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,511 members, 7,904,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist. (1533 Views)

Don't Ever Pm Or Ask Out SOME Nairaland Girls Again. / Some Guys Re Damn Silly. / A Female Sexual Sadist Who Enjoys Torturing Men Narrates Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist. by feran15(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2015
sadists*

any you dont always have to stoop down to their level. dont become a sadist like them just to "give them a taste of their own medicine"
Re: Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Bro, she did say 'some'.

The topic says 'some', the intro says 'most', between the two of us, I'm pretty sure she meant 'all'. Bross that's the perpetual state of confusion they live in, hence my outcry.

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairaland Guys Re Sadist. by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
JimiCoker:
Lol. Sometimes I wonder how you ladies define the term 'real man', especially on an online forum like NL. What characteristics do you think real men ought to possess? I guess a real man should be;
Quiet: Really, you logged into a forum hoping to meet quiet guys? The irony.
Docile: Wow, weak-minded men that are too lily-livered to speak their minds turn you on? Wonderful.
Sheepish: You like guys that just agree with every trash that proceeds from your mouths because you have the almighty 'F' beside your moniker huh.
Woman-wrapper: E-warriors that hyperventilate when anyone as much as opposes the view of one small girl he's crushing on.

I don't think so. I think your idea of a real man is more like:
Senseless sycophants (aka the 'likers'): Guys that like every single garbage you have to throw at them. Believe me, I've seen comments like "lol" or "kk" from girls that generated 18 likes undecided
Mr. Moneybags: The guys that are willing to send you recharge cards so they get to keep calling you and help you subscribe on your BB so they get to keep chatting with you.
Mr. Low self-esteem: These are real men that send hundreds of PMs daily and give asinine compliments to random chicks like "I love your smile", all to inflate the already bloated ego of some low IQed low life parading herself as 'fine geh'.

From my post its obvious that many guys here aren't 'Real Men', no we're sensible men that won't throw away our pride and integrity to please some online nonentity. So pls you ladies, by all means go try your luck with the guys in autos and cartalk, I'm sure they're all 'Real Men.' Truth is that women don't know what they want. They are confused, moody, illogical and temperamental, and these unending mood swings obviously impairs their sense of judgment and they know it. We don't blame you for it, that's just how you were created, but don't throw it in our faces either.

Ps. Its not like there are any real women on NL anyway. All I see are a bunch of boring, unintelligent, poorly educated, ill-mannered, greedy, underage, ugly, selfish beggars that think life revolves around opening their private parts and making outrageous requests. Then there are the underage girls that have fairy tale fantasies of one day meeting a tall, dark, wealthy, handsome and loving Prince Charming, while they themselves are short, fat and ugly.

i wish could do more than just like this post cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Text A Girl For The First Time And Make Her Fancy You! / LOL! What Is Going On Between This Man & His New Wife? / ‘after Seeing Your Breasts On Television, I Don’t Know How To Act Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.