Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. (1431 Views)

I Feel Like Crying. My Life Is Falling Apart / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
I and my guys have been arguing about a song or movies that can make someone to cry, and i was like GOD forbid, am i crazy, how can a movie make me cry, i saw my friend shedding tears when watching a movie and i did the sign of the cross and hold my bible to see if he was posessed. "i just SMH. "please guys is there any movie that can make you cry? have you shed tears when watching a movie? "cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Op watch 50shed of grey.
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op watch 50shed of grey.
the first time i watch that movie with a girl, i disvirgined the girl. "i did not cry
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by froshricky22(f): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
go watch The flying fox
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by boboLIL(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
Watch videos of boko haram cutting the throats of our beloved people.....
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by northvietnam(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
have u watched this movie

the military slap 4 ..

go to any army barracks around you , u will see a cinema , then ask them u want the milliary slap season 4..

I bet u must cry after watching it
Good luck

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
froshricky22:
go watch The flying fox
hmm lemme see the review on google b4 i download, i doubt if i will cry.
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by adaksbullet: 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bus!.........I we liked u too wash these film.........cari ur moda,fada,sista,broda and hall ur famili too espres........let trala killed dem hall..........nobodi we told u wen u we stat cryangryangryangry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2015
boboLIL:
Watch videos of boko haram cutting the throats of our beloved people.....
IV watched it and i was laughing
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Tundeiab(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
northvietnam:

the military slap 4 ..

go to any army barracks around you , u will see a cinema , then ask them u want the milliary slap season 4..

Good luck
Funny guy!
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by boboLIL(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
IV watched it and i was laughing
u r sick then

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:16pm On Dec 13, 2015
adaksbullet:
Bus!.........I we liked u too wash these film.........cari ur moda,fada,sista,broda and hall ur famili too espres........let trala killed dem hall..........nobodi we told u wen u we stat cryangryangryangry
LALASTICLALA BAN THIS GUY
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
northvietnam:

the military slap 4 ..

Good luck
LOL

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
boboLIL:
u r sick then
lol but how?
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
Although this topic has been repeated for several times, let me just put on a pretence to coming across it for the first time and play along.
Well, for me, I recommend you go have a nice time with "Devdas".
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bollywood barfi smiley
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hattchett:
Although this topic had been repeated for several times, let me just put on a pretennce to coming across it for the first time.
Well, for me, I recommed you go have nice time with "Devdas".
hmm devdas, is that an india movie?
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmm devdas, is that an india movie?
Of course.
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by drberry(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hahaha... @ OP I never cry o. For what na?? People are making money and I'll watch and be crying?? That's impossicant. I could display some form of emotions but not to the extent of crying.
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by lomprico(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
I and my guys have been arguing about a song or movies that can make someone to cry, and i was like GOD forbid, am i crazy, how can a movie make me cry, i saw my friend shedding tears when watching a movie and i did the sign of the cross and hold my bible to see if he was posessed. "i just SMH. "please guys is there any movie that can make you cry? have you shed tears when watching a movie? "cc lalasticlala, dominique
Watch 'the champ' a 1978 movie, if u r not moved I will salute u.
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2015
lomprico:

Watch 'the champ' a 1978 movie, if u r not moved I will salute u.
LEMME go and download
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
adaksbullet:

English Please!
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
LALASTICLALA front page
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2015
cherlene

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Watch "FVCK YOU" Movie angry

Sonofabiitch
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Cherlene(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
cherlene

Movies TO WATCH [ and CRY to ]:

* TSOTSI
* HOTEL RWANDA
* NERIA
* SARAFINA

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by jrerico1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op watch 50shed of grey.
it normal, the movie made me laugh
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by blessedfavoured: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
LALASTICLALA BAN THIS GUY
adaksbullet:

LMAO! But OP u want to cry now cheesy cheesy
This is funny and at the same time not funny.
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by ssoftappless(m): 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Cherlene:

Movies TO WATCH [ and CRY to ]:
* TSOTSI * HOTEL RWANDA * NERIA * SARAFINA
Cherlene
hmmm lemme c if i will cry

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Cherlene(f): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2015
ssoftappless:
hmmm lemme c if i will cry

Definately!!

Cherlene
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by fulfillbill(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
Titanic will either make you cry or atleast soften you....
The part i like the most is that scene where those violin players giving their rendition even tho they knew they would die....and after playing they said
''THANK YOU EVERYONE IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE..'' Mehn
Re: I Feel Like Crying! Recommend A Movie Or Song That Can Make Me Cry. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
LMAO!
This guy is just so impossible! Just when u feel he cant just get funnier he takes u by surprise! Imagine.. 'I feel like crying..' madling

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Afraid He Is Getting The Satisfaction Elsewhere Isn't He A Man. / Happy Birthday To This Wonderful Nairalander;...ikonz. / MEN-: Eight Types Of Women You Shouldn't Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.