Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,274 members, 7,967,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 04:22 AM

Today, I Asked God To Dasuki Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, I Asked God To Dasuki Me (499 Views)

Shuaibu Salisu: I Delivered $47m In 11 Suitcases To Dasuki - The Nation / Okonjo-Iweala's Letter To Jonathan Asking For Permission To Send $300m To Dasuki / "I Asked God To Protect Me By Making Jonathan Lose" - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today, I Asked God To Dasuki Me by OAM(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
While i was driving to church this morning, I was in deep thought, thinking of the best prayer point and how best to communicate it to my father in heaven. All I needed was just a single prayer point, one that accommodates all sub prayers.

The first thing I did was to cross examine all possible prayer points, and from praying for a new house(Banana Island), to a new car(my trending BMW) and a Dubai summer in December etc

Providentially, my one super prayer point was starring right in front of me all the while and me not noticing. All I need is a divine giver, one that would give at the expense of others(am selfish right?), well save that for yourself, all i want is a divine giver!!!

I know God is the divine giver, he gives without sorrow and all, but I needed a human calling to this super prayer point, after all its known to all that God uses human to bless. And I wouldn't dare to ask in the person of Buhari cause I know he is only going to ask me to come with my Cv(too slow for me). How about Tinubu? I have to wait till he builds another firm for me to head(work too demanding) Oga Jona would have been best but I don't want my joy and success to be temporary (wink)

My fellow NL, the real giver in Nigeria at the moment that needs to be highly referenced in all ramifications is DANSUKI......

Pray in his name, wish and be forever greatful he is a Nigerian.

Only Sharp man drink Chapman(wink!!!!?)

OAM
Re: Today, I Asked God To Dasuki Me by Pavore9: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
"Stolen water is sweeter" but when the expiring date reach you go hear am!
Re: Today, I Asked God To Dasuki Me by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hilarious

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Will Be Healthiest EVER US President According To Doctor's Glowing / Why History Should Be Taught - Reuben Abati / On Buhari And Reopening The Halliburton Bribery Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.