Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,962 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:01 PM

Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? (420 Views)

‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space / Nnamdi Kanu Then vs Now: Why I Think The Term 'Biafra' Is Apt / Describe Buhari's 2 Months Presidency ... In One Word Or Phrase!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by jimmysho(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2015
friends, please which of the following phrases is more apt and popular and give reasons for your choice.

1. I dey kampe by OBJ
2. There is God ooo by patience jonathan
3. I dey laugh ooo by OBJ
4. Corruption is not stealing by GEJ
5. Na only you waka come by Patence Jonathan.

nairalander, you can freely add yours.
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by eyeview: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2015
The winner of the most popular and apt phrase goes to.....

'The one that will made use of,will be made known by my oga at the top'.
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by jimmysho(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
@eyeview, wao that one na hot meat
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by jimmysho(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Go and die by Osho Baba
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by babyfaceafrica: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2015
We steal because people don't stone us.........Rotimi Amaechi...the lion of rivers. I don't sign checks ........RajI Fashola. SAN
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian

GEJ
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by njideoby(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2015
Ebe-ano. To God be the Glory.
Chimaroke Nnamani (former governor, Enugu state)
Re: Which Political Phrase Was More Apt And Popular? by osesology(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian

GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Fashola Pleading With Nigerians To Accept Increase In Power Tariff / Nigeria Insists MTN Must Pay $3.9BN Fine By Dec 31 Despite Court Action / Man Banned For 5yrs Frm Approaching Women He Doesn't Knw Following Sexual Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.