Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo (2182 Views)

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. / Guys Over To You / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
younghartz:

Lol
Until ur wife/girlfrnd open up to u abt her past...my bro you can't find out o

Yea, you are 101% correct... wink
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by younghartz(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
adepeter26:

Yea, you are 101% correct... wink

I fit dey house na dey tink say my babe dey sleep nt knwin she dey give one alhaji head cry

Girls? Fear them
Re: Guys Over To You.... Can You Marry A Retired Olosho Girl Or Oscanbo by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
younghartz:

I fit dey house na dey tink say my babe dey sleep nt knwin she dey give one alhaji head cry

Girls? Fear them

Hahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could This Guy Be Doing To This Girl? / Alligator Dancing In My Compound. / Security Guard Is Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.