Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army (44675 Views)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja,Teargas Them(pics) / Why We killed Shiite Members In Kano – Police / Reason We Attacked Militants Hideout In Calabar - Ohwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by sulaimankudu(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2015
I don't understand what this army of a man is saying.He killed them bcus the block the way??by the way I CNT find any proof this people go about with AkA 47
soldiers should plss protect us and not create another set of boko haram
if the shiitee are real Muslims and abide by the teaching of Quran they will not seek for vengeance
#May Allah forgive us all our sins and guide us to the straight part

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by ollyruffy: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2015
So. The nigerian army are still silly. So. You opened fire on unarmed group of nigerians because they blocked road.

Thank God, these mofos have no access to atomic bombs, they could have bombed the entire country because burantashi wanted to pass through a road blocked by unarmed civilians.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by ihatesycophant(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2015
The same way Boko Haram began their movement and it degenerated to the level we are in today. Must they take issue to the extreme before they propagate their belief? Thank God the Chief of Army Staff is a muslim before someone would say they want to kill muslims in the north. This has been the common trend to using own religion to disallowing people of their freedom of movement and peace. This is applicable to both Christianity and Islam. The National Assembly need to wake up and promulgate a law that would disallowing people blocking access road using by the public on the pretense of religion or any other activities. If need be to block the road it should be for few minutes, maximum of 5minutes and no more.
Meanwhile, the Army have to check themselves, extra judiciary killing is against the letter of our constitution. There's freedom of association, which the Shiite and Biafra is entitle to, and there is need to diverse strategy to monitor their activities and how to disperse them without causing bodily harm on them when the need arise.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2015
slyzy:
Why should they block public roads?

Shias have this habit of roadside religious processions and believe they should not be broken by anyone, else the rite is invalid.

Best solution? Get a publicly announced law that bans road obstruction for whatever reason, repeatedly paste them in Shiite communities.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by allthingsgood: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2015
[s]
vb0mb:
The government is clueless. What happened to tear gas and rubber bullets.
[/s]

Don't comment on what you don't know. You are not in the army, neither do you have any intelligence report. Just stay quiet!
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by ddeola: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Una no say NA body dey hot wt BH disturbance, una com dey show unasef. The Army may have overreacted here o but I expect them to know better same to the sect's followers.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by tafrica(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2015
Finally, Nigerian Army has made us know Shiites were killed for blocking the roads and stopping road users to pass, they lies about COAS being attacked or attempted to kill. Recall that biafra protesters were also killed for blocking the roads. Can't this govt disperse or arrest road blockers unless they are killed?
I condemn Shiites for causing nuisance to the public road users, but N'Army could have arrested them or even use tear gas/rubber bullets for them, why killing people like goats.

2weeks back, OAU students blocked the road in protests, could we have justifiably asked Nigerian Army to come and kill them?

Think about this.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by cole265(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2015
femu:
No human should support indiscriminate or extrajudicial killing.

It happened im Asaba(civil war), Odi, zaki-biam now Zaria.

I wonder If it happens in the South West whether we will still remain aloof or justify the actions of the army killing indiscriminately.

am a yoruba, xtian and condemn random killing by the army

If these shita guys worshiping with ak47 had succeeded in assassinating bruitai or killing some members of the NA, many Nigerians like u will rap the army as incompetent. Pshhhhh.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Trunaijian: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2015
duduade:
Who do we believe now. ..?
Everyone with their own side of the story. .
Obviously one party must be lying sha...
But who is the lying party...

God help Nigeria
Do you think the Nigerian Army would attack and shoot unarmed people without just cause? Under a democracy with the whole world watching? There is more to this. Lets ask ourselves why the group carry arms, why they block public roads built by tac payers money? Zakzakky's so called Shiite group has no right to prevent people from going about their lawful business, they consider theirselves superior to other Muslims on what grounds? They were very fast to make an official statement in order to mislead the public and gain sympathy. We cant be fooled, they are the kings that preach terrorism using religion as a platform. Wipe them all!
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Virgindove(f): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Although the action of the military might be too harsh but you need to see these people while on procession. The first time i saw them on my way from Kano to Zaria all in black with black flags carrying Arabic inscriptions, I trembled asking why government would allow such despite having the knowledge of how Boko Haram metamorphosis to become a dreaded set. Individual right is always limited by collective rights. Nobody should go the way of human rights to justify this.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by juman(m): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2015
Buhari is a bigot.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by searay(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
ewigmee:
That's why you kill them? There are owanbes on our roads every weekend. Catholics and other Christians go on procession, or is shia procession different. Every life is precious and mustn't be wasted.
Including Boko Haram lives
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by oweman: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=seankay post=40984600]None of you were there so you should keep shut and stop blaming the NA. Do you think they will just open fire for no reason? Perhaps,it was the shiites that first opened fire cos they possess firearms which is even unlawful. [

The army did not make that allegation of being attacked even on VOA this morning if some people block. road that should not be reason for shooting ; the military are just jittery they ought to know with the daily interaction with soldiers both in Zauzau. and. Kaduna people should not be expected to get too scare of the convoy of. the COAS passing by what simply happen is most unfortunate and I don't expect the commander in chief to tolerate this madness.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by ncoolsome(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2015
vb0mb:
The government is clueless. What happened to tear gas and rubber bullets.

bruv it was a gun battle meanin i shoot n d other party do same....so how do u expect one party to be making use of tear gas huh....
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Djicemob: 8:29am On Dec 14, 2015
trigar12:
I don't know why people say they are peaceful. How can you be a peaceful organization when you carry (unlicenced) gun about.
According to what I ve read so far, they threaten people and they ve been going Scot free under the 16years misrule of PDP. Can this happen in the western countries ? No, they will be wiped out with immediate effect.

It's better to be save, than to be sorry

#mycents
You had to somehow blame PDP for this. undecided
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Omololu007(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2015
Yalien:

A bigger joke is the assassination attempt on a 4 star general
who is the 4 star general they tried to kill?

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Oladimejy(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2015
Why is it that Nigerians have different mouth..i supported the killing...what if they are d one that kill NA the stupid NAIRALANDER will blame the FG that they are not capable and inconclusive...
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Rex007: 8:35am On Dec 14, 2015
When has the Nigerian Army ever killed a hundred BH boys in combat. Killing a hundred pple in the name of road blockade and assassination attempt on the COAS. This is crime against humanity and Democracy. This was the same nonsense Obasanjo did in Odi.

Our Senate and House of Reps shd have the situation investigated and those responsible shd face the law.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Lilimax(f): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
slyzy:
If this is the reason for killing them, it is very wrong sad
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by dantewest: 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
tarano:
It is quite unfortunate that things have to degenerate to this level.

Again the Shiite, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria are not harmless as we all think. It is a religious and political organization with the aim of having an islamic republic like in Iran. The followers are always harmed with AK 47 as the move along with the procession to Husainiyya Baqiyatullah, Zaria obstructting traffic on Highways.

There are intelligence report connecting this group's to Boko Haram and other violent Islamic groups in Africa and the middle east... I.e Hezbollah

Sooner or later this was going to happen. The Nigeria army has been keeping a watchful eye on this group.

Hezbollah is not a word wide terrorist group, they are only listed as terrorists by those against the Iranians.

Islamists State terrorists are 100% Sunni.

Islamic State terrorist are linked to boko haram.

Some sunnis like those in Saudi Arabia believe in wahabism which is the forerunner of modern day terrorism.

Get these facts into your thick skull, do a bit of research before pronouncing judgement on the wrong party.

The Fulanis that carry dangerous arms and charms are stealing your food, the Sunnis are killing your country people and here you are, in the comfort of your damn phony environment, placing blame like the loyal brainwashed drone you are.

Don't attempt to reply, I will destroy you with knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by bettercreature(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Gr8amechi:
This is a big error and the president should address the public immediately
A very huge error,If i were PMB i'd remove Buratai immediately,this is nonsense at its peak WE ARE NOT CHICKEN,Why killing them because they blocked road?

2 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by femu(m): 8:36am On Dec 14, 2015
cole265:

If these shita guys worshiping with ak47 had succeeded in assassinating bruitai or killing some members of the NA, many Nigerians like u will rap the army as incompetent. Pshhhhh.

When the Nigerian army visits your community I hope you will praise their gallantry.

Why can't the army blockade, isolate and neutralise?

What's the work of the so-called special forces, snipers etc... why kill randomly without legal backing
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Lilimax(f): 8:37am On Dec 14, 2015
xexy:
Sunni is on power
It's ok.
So PMB is a Sunni Muslim undecided?
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by blackmagic1: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2015
trigar12:
I don't know why people say they are peaceful. How can you be a peaceful organization when you carry (unlicenced) gun about.
According to what I ve read so far, they threaten people and they ve been going Scot free under the 16years misrule of PDP. Can this happen in the western countries ? No, they will be wiped out with immediate effect.

It's better to be save, than to be sorry

#mycents

baba you need intensive medical checkup( wish you can afford it ). I have studied this group and find them to be peaceful unlike SUNNI Muslims terrorizing humanity.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Dec 14, 2015
tarano:

Again the Shiite, the Islamic Movement in Nigeria are not harmless as we all think. It is a religious and political organization with the aim of having an islamic republic like in Iran. The followers are always harmed with AK 47 as the move along with the procession to Husainiyya Baqiyatullah, Zaria obstructting traffic on Highways.

There are intelligence report connecting this group's to Boko Haram and other violent Islamic groups in Africa and the middle east... I.e Hezbollah

Sooner or later this was going to happen. The Nigeria army has been keeping a watchful eye on this group.
This guy can entertain sha.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Lilimax(f): 8:40am On Dec 14, 2015
femu:
No human should support indiscriminate or extrajudicial killing.

It happened im Asaba(civil war), Odi, zaki-biam now Zaria.

I wonder If it happens in the South West whether we will still remain aloof or justify the actions of the army killing indiscriminately.

am a yoruba, xtian and condemn random killing by the army
Bro, If you're truly a Christian, desist from using Xtian to potray your religion.
It is Christian and not Xtian? smiley
Xtian is from the pit of hell!
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Gabaleve(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
tarano:

and ur army succeeded in killing them but never recovered any arm
oga u nor get point

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by FuckTheMod: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
Gr8amechi:
This is a big error and the president should address the public immediately
I wonder why Buhari hasn't made any comments

His body language is slowly turning into BODY ODOUR this days sad
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by LockDown69(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2015
slyzy:
Their doing.
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
I think I u should visit Zaria all of u commenting rubbish,those shites are problem kai....They block the way anytime they feel like aba is too much abeg....
Re: Why We Attacked Zakzaky, Other Shiite Members – Nigerian Army by juman(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2015
APC is a fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wole Olanipekun, 49 Others To Defend Tinubu At Electoral Tribunal / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.