Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly (2212 Views)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Bigmind(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2015
Dear Friends, in the next couple of days I'll be sharing with you my ugly experience of relationship; I'll be telling you how I was treated like a piece of rag by one whom I shared everything with. At some points in our affair, I displeased myself just so she could be happy. This was a woman I had prayed God to keep us together till the day we will get married. Friends, from tomorrow, I'll tell you all that transpired in the life of our affair. I had decided to register a new moniker so as to conceal my identity, she's an active Nairalander.
However, I would want everyone that would read my story to do so with a mind of giving a reasonable advice because I'm so battered to the extent that I wouldn't want to be abused. I beg of you. See you tomorrow.
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2015
why create a thread when you haven't made up your mind ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2015
Why wait to drop that story in "a couple of days"? Why not Drop it now?

Whats d difference? cool
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Bigmind(m): 7:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
Friends, I'm still very much on the story. Still writing it. I'll be doing it in parts. Pls, bear with me. Thanks for ur understanding
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Solowande(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
another love heart break story. we are waiting 4 ur 2moro to come
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Only if you mention her name or it'll just be another boring, faceless story. Make it juicy grin
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by donbenedict(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
Stories that touch
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by donbenedict(m): 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Only if you mention her name or it'll just be another boring, faceless story. Make it juicy grin
amebo grin
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Bigmind(m): 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2015
Solowande:
another love heart break story. we are waiting 4 ur 2moro to come
Bro, it promises to be an eye opener. I feel like shedding tears as I type right now.
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Bigmind(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I would have love to do that but I wouldn't want to expose her to ridicule. Pls, permit me
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
See suspense.
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
amebo grin

Lol but really, what would be the point if it's just going to be another boy meets girl story with a sad ending? It better be spicy if he wants a following to the series he's planning to write tongue
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
Bigmind:
I would have love to do that but I wouldn't want to expose her to ridicule. Pls, permit me

What's with the cock tease then? undecided

She treated you like a rag, expose her grin
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by deekseen(m): 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You like the sound of the drum of this kind of war abi? I see reasons with you, but I think the OP wants advice instead.
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by CaroLyner(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok following. grin
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by donbenedict(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol but really, what would be the point if it's just going to be another boy meets girl story with a sad ending? It better be spicy if he wants a following to the series he's planning to write tongue
lol trust me, its really gona be very very spicy... And juicy.. U knw, its dat hard for a guy to accept that a girl broke his heart.. Or let alone, talk abt it. So topics like this is catchy grin cheesy
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by CaroLyner(f): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's with the cock tease then? undecided
She treated you like a rag, expose her grin
its privacy breach.
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by donbenedict(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:
ok following. grin
na wetin u dey like... cheesy
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by CaroLyner(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
na wetin u dey like... cheesy
see who's talking. lipsrsealed
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by donbenedict(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
CaroLyner:

see who's talking. lipsrsealed
who do u fink is talkin... Baby elephant
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
deekseen:
You like the sound of the drum of this kind of war abi? I see reasons with you, but I think the OP wants advice instead.

I don't like the sound of the drum, I do like the sound of drama though grin

Dah dah dah dum!
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by CaroLyner(f): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
who do u fink is talkin... Baby elephant
you right?
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol trust me, its really gona be very very spicy... And juicy.. U knw, its dat hard for a guy to accept that a girl broke his heart.. Or let alone, talk abt it. So topics like this is catchy grin cheesy

We'll see. Just hit us with a paragraph today, to see if it's worth the wait or not tongue
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nawa o embarassed
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2015
Women na problem just be a #badboy
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by firmy2reign: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2015
The girl na Punkyver... her mind no dey rest again
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by hexy40: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
Who wan bet? Na link to the story he go upload to pull traffic to his blog
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ma book space...
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2015
ok
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2015
kk
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by Bigmind(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2015
hexy40:
Who wan bet? Na link to the story he go upload to pull traffic to his blog
Bro, I'm not a blogger. All letters will be here for everyone to read and learn from.
Re: What I Suffered In The Hands Of Whom I Loved So Dearly by cruzita(f): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
we are waiting .just don't Bleep our styles up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten FEMALE Romancelanders You Should Forget About Seeing Them In Real Life / 13 Facts About Ladies / Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.