Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D (1163 Views)

Protests In Ozalla Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack (Photo) / We Are Not Against Peaceful Pro-biafra Protests In Yoruba Land - OPC / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by fastjett: 7:21am On Dec 16, 2015
Pro-Biafra protesters are welcome to hold their planned demonstrations in Lagos, but they should do so within the law, Nigerian security forces have told IBTimes UK. Defence spokesperson, Colonel Rabe Abubakar, made the comment as a pro-Biafran group announced it will hold demonstrations in Lagos on 16 and 17 December.

Abubakar said: "We have never had problems with pro-Biafran or any other type of protests as long as they are done peacefully and in respect of the constitution. There shouldn't be any violence or obstructions causing havoc. There is no need for any person to act against the constitution. We will work to make sure there won't be any volatile situation."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/biafra-protests-lagos-we-welcome-demonstrations-if-they-are-peaceful-says-defence-1533488
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by Khd95(m): 7:23am On Dec 16, 2015
I c lag boys looting shopsgringrin
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by Ebubeslym(m): 7:25am On Dec 16, 2015
The sun will continue rising from the EAST.
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by joseph1832(m): 7:36am On Dec 16, 2015
Let's see how this goes. And I pray they listen. The nonsense saying that "Lagos is a no mans land" shouldn't get into the head of these protesters, because Lagos belong to a particular tribe, whether anybody likes it or not, and I'll be damned if that tribe will allow another tribe to come and ferment trouble.
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by ceaz4r(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2015
Khd95:
I c lag boys looting shopsgringrin

Loot and we destroy you!
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by dtruth3(m): 7:52am On Dec 16, 2015
gringringringringrin where that Yorubakwe of APC who has been ranting? Hope you can now hide your head in shame!

You are the most stewpid Anumanu I have ever come across. Now the security forces has cleared the air, Biafrans can now protest unhindered in Lagos. Deal with it!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Let's see how this goes. And I pray they listen. The nonsense saying that "Lagos is a no mans land" shouldn't get into the head of these protesters, because Lagos belong to a particular tribe, whether anybody likes it or not, and I'll be damned if that tribe will allow another tribe to come and ferment trouble.
but you said they can't protest in lagos we are here you are shifting the post

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by Khd95(m): 7:56am On Dec 16, 2015
ceaz4r:

Loot and we destroy you!
do u no how to swim very well cos d lagoon large no b smallgrin
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by kossyablaze(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2015
I concur
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by Godfullsam(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2015
They should restrict their madness to the east the same way boko boys are restricted to the north. Every region should keep their madness to themselves.

Don't come to other regions and infect them with ur madness.
Re: Biafra Protests In Lagos: We Welcome Demonstrations If They Are Peaceful, Says D by joseph1832(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
but you said they can't protest in lagos we are here you are shifting the post
Have the protest started? Are you among the protesters or you're just sitting in your home typing like a coward.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prof Sagay Denies Ever Granting Interview Running Down Buhari's Corruption Fight / Photos Of Femi Adesina's Relative Who Died In Car Crash / The Romantic Relationship Between Rev.father Ejike Mbaka And Pres.buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.