Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,820 members, 7,942,072 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Having Serious Tooth Problems? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Serious Tooth Problems? (347 Views)

How I Was Rescued Of Tooth Problems (true Life Story!) / Let"s Orientate Ourselves On Tooth Problems & Solutions{share Your Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Serious Tooth Problems? by Goodyman(m): 8:30am On Dec 16, 2015
Are you suffering from serious toothache and do not really know what to do having used various medications to treat it without success? Or, are you, as a last resort, thinking of going to the hospital to remove it? If that is your problem, then do not worry any longer. Fohow Toothpaste which is a result of many years of research, will DEFINITELY take care of it within 42 hours. 42 hours? Yes, you heard me right – 42 hours without the need to remove it. This is what I will call a “Wonder Toothpaste” that (1) eliminates harmful bacteria and harmful agents in the oral cavity, (2) helps get rid of bleeding gums, mouth ulcers, bad breath and pain in the gums, (3) prevents diseases and strengthens the teeth (4) restores affected tooth, even if it is shaky, back to its normal position. That is why you need this Toothpaste to solve whatever tooth problem you have. For further information, get me on 08063807418.

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Avoid Holiday Weight Gain / Cure And Prevention Of Hypertension / Ovarian Cancer - Study Proves Screening Can Cut Deaths By Nearly 30 Per Cent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.