Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,664 members, 7,885,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife (4413 Views)

Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Acidosis(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2015
taryour:

nice way of advertising your business (Gigolo ) . don't worry you will get clients sending you pm. Pele shoogbo, e remain small.

grin grin
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by thelish(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2015
megastu:
Not only you and her that knows the secret. We all do now.

Do u know them facially?
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
taryour:

naaa them boku for nairaland na, no be today. Make him no worry, him market go soon finish.

[how you dey jare, merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance.
I'm awesome. Same to you smiley
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Everest880: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
Exponental:

Mr wise...... Accusing Yoruba men of not being wise is an act of stupidity. So what wisdom do you portray?
Are You Trying To Side Ur fellow Yoruba People?
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Everest880: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
fajani:
who tell u he is Yoruba.... I distribe him....
A Recognise a Yoruba man with The way He acts Online
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
That's better than loving you for ur money na, assuming u have any

Most NL guys are praying for this kind of story grin
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by pelusi: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:
That's better than loving you for ur money na, assuming u have any

Most NL guys are praying for this kind of story grin

Yes ooo,that's what bond our love together oo.I beleieve most men have what sticks them to ladies-character,beauty,shape,well endowed.Look at oshomole and some politicians and most rich men,have u ever take a look at their wives,but in d end,we still call it true love.Same applies to many ladies that attached or married their respective men,there must be something that made them stick to d man,but at d end they still say it is true love.Ours is d story above and it is also true love,...lol as it is bonding us together and we are happy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Won't Sleep With Her Hubby! / "I Am A Virgin, Therefore, I'm Classy." / "My Friend Place Our Late Friend’s Wife On A N150k Monthly Allowance" - Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.