Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,667 members, 7,908,725 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:09 AM

Can You Love A Married Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love A Married Man? (15040 Views)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by molasco(m): 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2006
Ladies go for married men because of money and not love. It is a form of trade by barter where sex is exchange for money
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by aphro: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2006
Sincerely, it isnt right but at same time we are human. its one thing to be happy and have some one make you happy whether married or not.Its rather adventurous but i believe its only a phase in one's life but always have it in mind: NEVER GET CARRIED AWAY. You also have your life to live. takia
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2006
molasco:

Ladies go for married men because of money and not love. It is a form of trade by barter where sex is exchange for money

and is there anyting wrong with that angry angry cool
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bensimon(m): 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2006
While there is nothing bad in loving someone, married or single, the problem is the extent to which you manifest that love. The question that should be at the back of your mind in any relationship you enter is: what is the purpose of this relationship? If you intend having a romantic affair with no holds barred, you can go on, but put yourself in the position of the other woman. What if it were you? Secondly, sometimes, we start off a relationship for the fun of it and it ends up being serious. What if the relationship you have with this married chap becomes serious and one thing leads to another as always, then, 9 months later,
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by zicobaba(m): 5:35pm On Oct 25, 2006
If u are doing this for money be sharp about it.         If you think age is no more on your side and young unmarried man don't fancy you again, love the married man with your whole heart. But you need to know if the man really wants to marry u or ,          Be careful with it all because the housewife can be mad at u.                     If u have a hopeful unmarried man asking for your love and you are probably turning him down because of ur pot bellied "ajeku", then you are VERY WRONG.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by mizkay(f): 6:54pm On Oct 25, 2006
why would you want to stress yourself with the guilt of
a: knowing you will NEVER have him to yourself and
b: committing adultery
It is NEVER worth dating albeit falling in love with a married guy,

there are sooooooo many hot single men out there just waiting,
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by popsonj(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2006
hmmn!!!!!!!! It's possible  but that's rather crazy, as crazy as love is though. Girls shouldn't fall for such love, it's not acceptable in most society and  i think those that do it do it for money, and that's not good.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by juliluv(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2006
The answer is simply NO,i can only admire a married man,but to love,NO NO No.As a single lady with bright future, i dont have future with a married Man,why then should i go ahead and fall in love with him.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by swing4real(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2006
Nawa 4 my ppl, what are doing with a married man to start with? abi u wan be second wife ? or u want the man to leave his wife and then marry u?what goes around comes around, dont go further with ur so call LUST coz u might end up hurting urself and then breaking the dude marriage oooo, place urself in the dude´s wife position, how would u feel? sister bounce, wot u feel 4 him is not LOVE, maybe it is infactuation or lust
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2006
Sometimes all this can get so boring.

Why are we deceving ourself and running away from the truth.

YES, its ok 4 you to fall in love with a married man and eventually marry him if some certain conditions are met.

YES I SAID SO. You guys forget some married men may have married due to parental ressure and could do anything to get out of da system.

If the man's ur type, hang on there, there may be light at da end of da tunnel, smiley wink cheesy grin sad
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2006
What of the muslims that date before they get married as a 2nd or 3rd wife. Not all of them eventually marry the man at the end of the day.

Does that mean they didn't or don't love the guy?

Must one marry the man before we know it's love

Neway, I don't advise loving a married man 'cause the feelings can go beyond control.

Single boys wetin una do girls

grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2006
Radiant:

Neway, I don't advise loving a married man 'cause the feelings can go beyond control.

Single boys wetin una do girls

grin

@ Radiant, you talk as if love is one kinda switch you turn on and off, as in select da pipo u love and ones u dont.

It comes naturally and if it navigates you towards married men, then, wat do u do, turn off da switch, lol
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dennylove(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2006
But of course,

Done it be4.
Still doing it.
and am going to do it again

SO thiis what you do as a proffesion, HOME-BREAKER,GOLD-DIGGER,HUSBAND-SNATCHER.
becareful. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by hammah(m): 5:53am On Oct 26, 2006
nope!full stop!!!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by IfyBaby1(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2006
Its very possible to love a married especially if you are dumb. Becos i don't think you should be so carried away to the extent of falling in love. Men! wake up girl friend. If tells you he'll marry u its a big lie .He just wanna use u and get the best from you. So please slap your self and wake up be4 you get your self hurt.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by eunisam: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2006
Love is life. i see nothing wrong loving a married man. By the way what is LOVE? who created love?
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Almeida: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2006
coolHoney!!!! Are you running away from the responsibilities of dating a single fellow? undecided You cant love a married man! He belongs to sombody else. its not love when you're stealing!!! Whats the catch??
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
its foolish to think you can love a married man. what do you want him to do about his wife hmm, okay you think divorce then he would surely find another person to love and then divorce you to. there's a saying in my language, the cane wey husband use flog the first wife just dey on top he fit carry am anytime and flog you to. Also my girl friend tells me that if you see a man and a snake kill the man and leave the snake cos the wickedness in the man is greater than that of the snake. so beware
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Radiant(f): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2006
naija4life:

@ Radiant, you talk as if love is one kind of switch you turn on and off, as in select da pipo u love and ones u don't.

It comes naturally and if it navigates you towards married men, then, what do u do, turn off da switch, lol

N4L, you remember me today? lol

Ummmm, you can exercise selfcontrol and withdraw yourself in the very beginning if you have brains.  wink

In this case, yes o! there's a switch  grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by zarah(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2006
I can't believe i am actually discussing this, But,

Radiant. am i to believe dat you are saying, you have control over ur feelings?? and dat u just decide who to love or not??

Ify baby not everybody is crazy about marriage, besides if u have to marry every man uv had a relationship with. den it will be a wonder.

Dennylove: see the thing i hate bout freedom is dat u hear all sorts of trash from all sorts of trash, but the thing be say WATEVER.

Dumb, stupid, foolish let it be. truth be say they is no African man dat belongs to just one woman, NONE at all. we are all polygamists at heart christian, muslim, or otherwise, there is always enuf room in an african man's heart for a couple of women married or not.
i have never heard in all of my life where a woman or man chooses who to love, if u r destined to love someone u will weather u like it or not, if ur heart is gonna be broken no jupiter can stop it, it will be broken and no be say na anytin but the single guys dey break heart more sef. there are no guarantees in this issues, matters of the heart believe me you can never be fully explained or understood.

wetin me i know be say, wherever fate steers me i go,you can be single or double i dont care, all i care bout is the love we share. no shakings. besides a little competition is very healthy for my ego. how i go know my value if i don't win grin
if a home will be broken, it will be.
if a man doesnt love his wife i cant make him weather i go out with him or not.
if a man loves me, i cant change it.
if i love a man, no one can change it.
if we love each other, everyone else can fry.

in summary let me say it again done it, doing it, will do it again. cool

Naija4life can u feel me
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2006
@Zara, oh baby am not only feelng you deep down grin, yo've also made my day with dat essay.

dem peeps need to grow up to the naked truth dat in this life we're living , anything goes cheesy wink once you're up to it, cool
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2006
Ok then @zarah n Naija, since you are up for competition i guess you'll be ready to accept the fact that some other lady out there too wants a lil competition with your spouse.
What goes around comes around!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by naija4life(f): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2006
@dominobaby, way to go, wats ur flavor
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by zarah(f): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2006
Domino sweety. someone will always chop ur husband. dats reality and wat will be will be, u know wat just unleash the dragon grin

Naija oya shop knuckle joh!!!!!

correct.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Gentlebabs(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2006
You can deceive everybody, but you cannot decive your conscience which is the custodian of your destiny.

You can only be infactuated (i.e loosing your sense of reason due to love) to maried man. For goodness sake, we are Afrcan's, i think they should start teaching moral instructions in our universities to avoid this trap of the enemy targeted to derailing your destiny.

Be careful who you date, so that you don't regret ever meetig them in the first place.

Cheers,

Gentle Babs.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bymz(m): 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2006
It's a real crying shame to see that most people on here aint real at all,I'm a married man and I have many girls especially under graduates proclaiming love for me,mind you I also have married women in my congregation who wanna get down with me!!! You can fall in love with a married man because with love you don't see it coming and boom it just hits you that's why you gotta be real disciplined and caution yourself early cos you'll be on the losing side 9 outta ten times, love makes no sense has no rules and is a respecter of no one,
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Bossman(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2006
While it may not neccesarily be healthy, it happens. Let's face it, as mentioned by zarah, Nigeria is a polygamous society, and that in itself will always open the door to these kinds of situations.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dennylove(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2006
BOSSMAN,how can you be in CHICAGO, and still tell what is happening in NAIJA!!!!!!!!
NA WAOOOOOOOO,YOUR OWN PASS PROPHET, shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Bossman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2006
Everything is public information, thanks to the internet. People that have never stepped foot in Nigeria can tell you everything about the country. Even thought I am there every year (actually just got back on a couple of weeks ago), one does not need to be there to know the facts.

Even on this end, a lot of Nigeriand guys that are married tend to have someone on the side, and in most cases their wife's are aware of it, and some still put up with it. Why? probably becaause of the polygamous society that we are all from. Heck! I guess that's why the divorce rate amongst Nigerians in the US hovers around 50%.

dennylove:

BOSSMAN,how can you be in CHICAGO, and still tell what is happening in NAIJA!!!!!!!!
NA WAOOOOOOOO,YOUR OWN PASS PROPHET, shocked shocked cheesy grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2006
Zarah sweety THAT is your own perception of life Aight?! Since you are comfortable with that idea, LIVE with it.
I'm not denying the fact that such exists, don't get me wrong, but it definitely aint something i'm gonn indulge in. There's every possibility of loving a married man but as long as he's married, that's a no no you withdraw!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2006
Zarah sweety THAT is your own perception of life Aight?! Since you are comfortable with that idea, LIVE with it.
I'm not denying the fact that such exists, don't get me wrong, but it definitely aint something i'm gonn indulge in. There's every possibility of loving a married man but as long as he's married, that's a no no you withdraw!
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by dominobaby(f): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You? / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / See What Happens When A Girl Sent Her Nude Pics To Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.