Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,240 members, 7,943,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Can You Love A Married Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Love A Married Man? (15063 Views)

Top Five Characters/behaviors Ladies Show If They Love A Particular Guy / Can A Man Love A Woman And Still Cheat On Her? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Motee(f): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2006
Since the status of the married man is not known from your question and that is, if he is still married, a widow, etc l support the fact that there is nothing wrong in a young lady falling in love with a married man.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Balqis: 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2006
Honestly, that possible, but you've got to be very carefull cos it very hard to handle.
remember very love goes along with jelousy, and you can never be happy seeing the man with his wife or even hearing about her.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by marlet01(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2006
you all, don't you think it is dangerous for a lady to love a married man.
Here the thread is 'Can you love a married man' not can you love a widower' it is not easy at all to go for a married man you ladies, And i would really advice ladies to stay crystal clear out of married men.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Nikegenius(f): 9:20am On Nov 09, 2006
Boi, thats something.
Plssssssssssssssssssss my dear sis, dont even try to get invovled. its possible u fall in love with a married man (atleast we fall in love with pple we see in tv) but pls dont remain there. Its not advisable at all. A sisters friend did d same especially cos the guy is rich. got her a nice rented apartment and alot to money. she tot its the best that could happen (that was a year ago). just six months ago, she came crying, her "husband" is having an affair and not sending her again.the same cane used in beating the first is being used on her.
So pls sis, dont even think about it.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by freshB2: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2006
and so my Bible looked from the Hill towards the lazy man and said; go to the ant's house and learn how the little thing knows how to work for food for feed family for winter.

and so I look from the hill toward the foolish people who think it is adventurous and fun to sleep around with other peoples spouses and say; "if your married, giv your wifey or husbandy to another person for test. if your single ask your mum to sleep with your boy friendz. this will help you learn the best answer to your foolishness
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by ssheryl(f): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2006
[i] yeah,i guess so, if u choose to let your heart be drawn towards that direction then you could easily fall for him, falling in love is not something you decide,it just happens, what matters here is not whether or not you fall for him,while it is easy to fall for a married man,it is not right,but hey with the direction our world is taking , it could as well be fine,but in such a situation it is nit wise, you are bound to get hurt in one way or another, YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE CARE.!!![i]
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by chiluvGod8(f): 2:27am On Dec 01, 2006
It is foolish the way we lie to ourselves and expect others to believe the same lie. I cannot change the way any one thinks therefore I won't try. What I will do is speak on the facts. Love is an act of SELFLESSNESS that requires a person to constantly do what is undesirable to him or her for the sake of the one he or she loves. Like a mother dieing for a daughter to survive. A father going hungry to see that his family is fed. This is the basis of true love and is the type of love it takes to make a relationship work. This is something that you have a choice over. You choose who you love. Love doesn't come up to you with a gun demanding that you love this person. Love is a choice. Everything in life is. Choosing to attempt to love a married man does not mean that you have successfully done that. There is nothing that a single woman can offer a married man except sex and sex is not love. When he is done busting his nuts, he still has to go home to his wife and kids. He won't leave them for you. This saga has continued for centuries and the wife and kids always win the man over and the single lady's life is always messed up. The single lady goes into deep depression when she realizes that she was only being used. The women in Nigeria are somewhat lucky because there is a chance that man will marry her as a second wife if he gets her in a family way. In America, a man can only marry one woman and if a woman finds her husband cheating she can kill him and the woman he's cheating with. I think that you can love a married man if you are his wife.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2006
loving him is the same thing as either wanting to date him and have him to myself,so my answer is no cause i would get married someday and i don't want any bitch loving my husband.do unto others what you want to be done to you.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by carnal: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2008
it's possible though even when it's not right,i am married but met a lady who knew i was married infact she met me at the pool side with my wife and kid and we dated for about 2 yrs,she loved me so much and it took the grace of God for me to make her understand i had to call it quit,it was difficult though because infact friends told me it was because of money but sincerely and deep down she wasn't even asking anything from me until i do force it on her maybe because she is working but i know friends who have girlfriends who are working and who still milk them flat.

1 Like

Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Gamine(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2008
This carnal pesin, your name says it all! undecided undecided
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by carnal: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2008
@gamine,my name says the truth in fairness and sincerity,atleast we are here to share our experience and i just did but i hope that isn't too much?
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Gamine(f): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2008
Im just saying.

what was in that woman that wasnt in your wife undecided
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by carnal: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2008
@gamine,i want to state categorically here that alot of guys come and share false information, maybe to show themslf as been good or something close to that but for me i believe this is a forum where we should learn something concrete from one another and as such i try as much as possible to relay true and sincere experience,atleast am sure other might have learnt something from me not matter how horrible.

To put the record straight,i have a wonderful wife in all ramification from ibo tribe even though i am yoruba,she is sweet and ever wonderful but sometimes "men would be men" if you know what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by Gamine(f): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2008
I know what you mean

if you mean, Some men will be stupid.

i understand.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:34am On Nov 09, 2008
Can You Love A Married Man?

it possible, but I will never see my self loving a married man expect circumstances put me in that stituation
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by MrCrackles(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2008
Sexyleamon you just dey resurrect old threads!
Na wa o undecided
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by sexyLeamon(f): 11:43am On Nov 09, 2008
MrCrackles:

Sexyleamon you just dey resurrect old threads!
Na wa o undecided
lol cheesy old thread for you not me grin
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by omoedo1(f): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2008
that is impossible
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by LoveAlways(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2008
Yeah, I think it's very possible to love a married man and for a married man to love another woman.  Prince Charles' relationship with Carmela is the perfect example. 

They fell in love while he was still married to Diana.  Several years after Diana's death, they are now married.   So yes, it happens all the time, but alot of men will not act out on their love for the mistress if children are involved.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bubblegum(f): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2008
nope! cos i cant share my man wiv no one.
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by tkb417(m): 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
nope! because i can't share my man with no one.
are u for real? even if hes loaded with cash lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by bubblegum(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2008
loaded wiv cash or not, i cant do it cos i want my own man to myself,
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
iya, i don hear u
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by JamaicanQT(f): 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2008
yeah it very possible u cant help who u are attracted to you you can help yourself not to act on the feelings, at the end of the day its down to u if u want to go and break up a happy home, if you choose to be with him you must also remember that if he is willing to cheat on his wife with you he's is probably going to do the same to you, just be careful kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Love A Married Man? by baisla: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
hey guys am single 25 year old gal,and i am in love wid 29 yr old married man wid 2 babies it ws a arrange marriage wid under pressure of family , so after a one yr of our relship. i got kw as he ws afraid to telling me!! how he is willing fr divorce and ready to marry me

i love him allot unconditionally dont want to give up coz of situation what to do??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't I Marry My Girlfriend? She's Fifteen / I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams / Whats ''UNROMANTIC'' About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.