Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) (46971 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Man's Car Stuck At Flooded Owerri Tunnel, Blames Rochas Okorocha. Photos / 5-Year-Old Boy Hugs Governor Okorocha (Photos)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dbaroness:

Do you people ever appreciate anything good? Gush! Nawa.

Onye oku na-agba ulo ya a na-chu oke?

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dbaroness:

Do you people ever appreciate anything good? Gush! Nawa.

Onye oku na-agba ulo ya a na-chu oke?

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by chiscodedon(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2015
stop attacking OGA ujoatu....he's doing his job as SA on social media to Rochas ....or una want make rochas sack him?
anyways OGA ujoatu how's st Joseph chaplaincy ? miss everyone der especially the choir

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by eikobaby: 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2015
[quote author=felalegend post=41183010]

Even if he has paid workers, spending 3million Dollars on this is a waste. At least this is better than the one they're stealing, Will you kill him if says there's no money?
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by chiscodedon(m): 10:44pm On Dec 20, 2015
cococandy:

He didn't pay any fvcking salaries.
Stop lying. Eesh!

If he chose a handful of people to pay (that's if at all he did) does that justify you guys coming out here to whitewash his image.

To start with, Why should any decent human being with a conscience owe other humans with families and dependents for months on end? What was his plan for their survival except an obvious callousness and wickedness permeating from the depth of his soul which shows that he cares not if they die or live?
And you're here yarning rubbish. angry
sowie oga madam..let's clear the air here coz this getting much
are u an IMO worker? state ur ministry n how many months u r being owed...

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by luckyboss(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
OP, you mean paid for" fight or flight..? Any way kudos to OKORO-OJI not OKOROCHA because he's too black.
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2015
ujoatu:
More.....

Cc:
Lalasticlala
OAM4J
Afam4eva

As you are defending this end time project as if your life depends on it,don't you see other areas to report? Like dilapidated roads ,both in owerri,orlu and okigwe zones,roads like orlu,ihiala road, and many others. If you are part of this scam of a project, believe me you will never know peace .....for you are making merry with the sweat and sufferings of many owed workers....insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by obstead200(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2015
ujoatu:

Yes! As at last week. The remaining will be paid this week.
Verify that yourself. No one should depend on hearsay.
u are obviously a paid sycophant.
What value exactly does dis contraption called freedom falls add to the lives of suffering imolites? Can that 600m not have been put to better use by repairing roads like the Umuguma road, ihiagwa road and so on?

also, How do u justify making civil servants sign away there rights to legal redress before releasing there salaries to them?

5 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Ambcharles(m): 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
How can you capture hungry personal assistants to okorocha and say imolites Cant you see the city is at loss and does not recognise what hit it

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Okeycima: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Oga how were u paid for all this...becos i remember correctly that this singing of song started exactly when Emeka ihedioha accused him of using 600 million for this white elephant project,and has he paid his debt owed to workers both working and retired ones?

3 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2015
Is Lai Muhammed in every State APC controls?

Take a look at your profile again, all your topics are praising Rochas..
I bet you work for him.
Tell him to pay workers.
Building London Bridge in Owerri won't do anybody any good if there is no vehicle to a drive across it.

And I ask again, did he build that with his money or Imo State Money?

4 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by sorom4: 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
ujoatu:

has he paid pensioners most especially those from primary schools who he has been owing more than 42 months? And you are a LIAR cos he has not paid anyone

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by ekmike(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2015
I don't mean to derail your point but did you take permission to upload the pictures of other people. I don't think its proper if you didn't get their consent

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Dottore: 1:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Amagmilton:
....go and sit down, u re a very dirty boy..cos i know you are not yet a man.

Anu mpama. Na ur papa be dirty boy
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Callmemike(m): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2015
ujoatu:
GOV OKOROCHA CLEAR ARREARS OF SALARIES OF PARASTATALS & CIVIL SERVANTS UP TO DECEMBER

His Excellency, the Executive Governor of Imo state, Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha has approved the payment of all arrears of salaries for all Ministries, Departments, Agencies, all Health Workers, all Local Government Workers and parastatals up to the month of December, 2015 including the following:

1. State Directorate for Employment
2. Niger Delta Affairs
3. Imo Sport Council
4. New Partnership for African Development (NEPAD)
5. Water Corporation
6. Imo Water Development Authority (IWADA)
7. Environmental Transformation Commission (ENTRACO)
8. Imo Broad water Corporation
9. Imo Live Stock
10. Imo Cattle Market
11. Agricultural Loans Board
12. Arts and Culture
13. Imo Blue Lake
14. Imo Tourism Board
15. Imo Job Center
16. Imo PFMU and PSGRDP
17. Imo RUWASSA (UNICEF)
18. Imo Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
19. Imo Marking Company
20. Legal Aid Council
21. Imo State Investment and Promotion Agency (ISIPA)
22. Hospital Management Board
23. Imo Essential Drugs
24. Special Education Center
25. Deaf and Dumb, Orodo
26. Logara Remand Home
27. Poverty Alleviation
28. Zoological Garden
29. Agency for Formal and Non Formal Education
30. Heartland Football Club

All Directors of Accounts are directed to liaise with the Accountant on Thursday 17th December, 2015 for payment.

Please be guided accordingly.

Signed,

Ugwumba Uche Nwosu,
Chief of Staff

Question: Have they been paid their 8,9 and more months salary arrears?
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:50am On Dec 21, 2015
Quite fascinating.

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by amparas(m): 3:29am On Dec 21, 2015
The problem for naija na maintenance
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by buchilino(m): 4:20am On Dec 21, 2015
felalegend:

Even if he has paid workers, spending 3million Dollars on this is a waste.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH U
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by HastaCuando(m): 4:36am On Dec 21, 2015
Trust Nigerians they have already littered the whole place with sachet water bags.... shocked.....
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Obiobi8(m): 4:40am On Dec 21, 2015
Ndi Igbo are being deceived..

It's so sad..
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 5:14am On Dec 21, 2015
felalegend:

Abobby, its not a waste. Dont you dream of nigeria being like new york city.. Abobby, appreciate good things.
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by emzila(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2015
ujoatu:
God bless you till eternity
AMEN AND YOU TOO
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by maestroferddi: 8:13am On Dec 21, 2015
Dottore:
Imo is a very dirty state with bad roads and this man is busy building objects of unnecessary ostentation
Are you ok?

Imo a very dirty state?.... May I know your state?

We may be having issues with Rochas but that should take anything away from the position of Imo as one of the sanest states in Nigeria.
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by bros856: 8:35am On Dec 21, 2015
AM FROM AKWA IBOM STATE AND I KNOW THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE THIS IN AKWA IBOM STATE WITH ALL THE NOISE. IF THIS IS IN IMO STATE THEN WHY DO WE GO TO DUBAI FOR HOLIDAYS. MORE OF THIS PLEASE GOVERNOR OKOROCHA. IT MAKES PEOPLE LIVE LONGER IN GOOD HEALTH. IF U CAN'T AFFORD THIS ENVIROMENT THEN IT FOR FREE IN IMO STATE. AM FORCED TO SAY I LOVE IMO STATE IF THIS IS TRUE. i HEARD SALARIES HAVE BEEN CLEARED.

2 Likes

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Nature129(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2015
1miccza:

So this is your interpretation of development. You should visit someone like Fashola for a clearer definition...

Even your Fashola...many people said he did not do anything. Nigerians are always like that...bloody ingrates!
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
that must be abagworo on Red
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2015
ujoatu:

Lawyers n doctors being owed 8months and 10 - 13months nko? Dem no get families? Or are they not workers too?

I dey vex oh cos his none payment of these ones since May has affected my family badly this year cos I'm directly involved.

The other workers he paid were made to sign this form under duress. Either you sign and collect your check or you stay hungry till next year. What crime have families committed against this government?!

1 Like

Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by baysol: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2015
Ofunaofu:
has he paid the workers

Talk of misplaced priority and promoting culture that add no value to Nigerian value system nor to the Nigerian people. See the park is already dirty the way they come to Lagos to make everywhere dirty post Civil war but thanks to BRF Lagos is a beauty again. Biafrans must go back to Biafra. LOBATAN.
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2015
'' bringing down London in Owerri ''

ILLITERATES!
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by 1miccza: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nature129:

Even your Fashola...many people said he did not do anything. Nigerians are always like that...bloody ingrates!

Mtttchew you are working with hearsay and i live in Lagos. Who in your bloody mind has better reference points. I wouldn't want to waste my megabites on myopic beings like you apparently. You don't live in Lagos and you don't have any knowledge of good..
Re: Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) by afoo02(m): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2015
felalegend:

You will always bring out ur excuse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Ongoing Construction Of Second Niger Bridge / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.