Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos (574 Views)

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by stephenduru: 8:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
President Buhari's daughter, Zahra who was a year older on Friday, December 18 showed her kindheartedness to over 430 children suffering from sickle cell. With the support of her mother, Aisha Buhari, the Sickle Cell Aid Foundation ambassador presented cartons of drugs to the foundation.The drugs were shared to sickle cell children at Asokoro General Hospital.

God bless Zahra

Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by stephenduru: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2015
Another pic

Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by MindTwister: 8:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
#wash
Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by Young03(m): 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
viewing ds topic...mynd.44

I smell front page
just INCASE

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2015
Beginning to wonder who is really the first lady. Zahra does more than both Aisha and Dolapo combined.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by Abali1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Nice move by Zahra. I wonder what type(s) of drugs was shared out.
I am of the opinion that educating those children more about Sickle cell disease and how to manage it, will be a lot better than sharing out drugs. In the absence of a crisis, the importance of those drugs would be lost.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by Skyboyy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zahra...my crush
Re: Zahra Buhari Sends Drugs To Over 430 Sickle Cell Children(photos by criminalmindz: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2015
Zahra my house help

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested With 870 ATM Cards In Kano Airport / Convicted Nigerian soldiers(Mutineers) Held Without Food Since April / Is The Fuel Scarcity Over?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.