Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,953 members, 7,946,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

I Miss Him Already - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Him Already (3749 Views)

Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Him Already by platinumnk(f): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2009
I am over 21~ wink

gist me pls! wink
Re: I Miss Him Already by Secretz(f): 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
platinumnk:

I am over 21~ wink

gist me pls! wink

lmao!!! As if you don't know what to do when you're alone? tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by Igwe9(m): 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2009
This one na real ladies talk cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by C2H5OH(f): 12:00am On Jun 09, 2009
You nasty masturbating lasses.  Y'all talking about clit rubbing?  na wa o  lipsrsealed
Re: I Miss Him Already by platinumnk(f): 12:02am On Jun 09, 2009
ohh. anything else lol that doesn't get a rise outta me I need flesh smiley
Re: I Miss Him Already by C2H5OH(f): 12:04am On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

ohh. anything else lol that doesn't get a rise outta me[u] I need flesh [/u]smiley

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Miss Him Already by Secretz(f): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

You nasty masturbating lasses.  Y'all talking about clit rubbing?  na wa o  lipsrsealed

Shaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaappppp dia! Silly willy!  tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by platinumnk(f): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2009
C2H5OH:

shocked shocked shocked

lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin flesh o!!
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2009
sorry ladies - me too i am well over 21

secretz - u neva come out wiv d tin wen u wan jist

no main all dis nosy-guys in hia who call dem enter our discussion? tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by iice(f): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
Luxoire, one more day cheesy

And yes you got it bad tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by spikedcylinder: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
Tomorrow is Wednesday, make sure you sleep well tonight o.

He sure has done you strong thing. cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2009
hahahaha

@iice and spiked
i know ladies - i'm usually the level headed one! didnt think it'd be a big deal - till it hit me yesterday - @iice - dont laugh  :Plol

yes tomorrow is weds and i am sooo excited - good to know i am not the only one feeling this way cos he too is like sneaking off from seminars eveyr hour to send me text msgs - so i'm glad its mutual  wink smiley

i am already planning what i will cook him for his dinner, run his bath, and have a long catch up - he doesnt get home till about 10.30pm tomorrow - so i still got to wait till then - but its like one day ONLY to go - lol cool
Re: I Miss Him Already by agabaI23(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

hahahaha

@iice and spiked
i know ladies - i'm usually the level headed one! didnt think it'd be a big deal - till it hit me yesterday - @iice - dont laugh :Plol

yes tomorrow is weds and i am sooo excited - good to know i am not the only one feeling this way cos he too is like sneaking off from seminars eveyr hour to send me text msgs - so i'm glad its mutual wink smiley

i am already planning what i will cook him for his dinner, run his bath, and have a long catch up - he doesnt get home till about 10.30pm tomorrow - so i still got to wait till then - but its like one day ONLY to go - lol cool

Please what does the bolded portion mean?
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 2:19pm On Jun 09, 2009
agabaI23:

Please what does the bolded portion mean?

catch up on what has been happening - what were you thinking? tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by agabaI23(m): 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

catch up on what has been happening - what were you thinking? tongue

OK what has been happening with your hormones in his absence?
Re: I Miss Him Already by iice(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2009
Luxoire, that's the spirit. Now all those plans will occupy your mind, but then again its only a day to go cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
iice:

Luxoire, that's the spirit. Now all those plans will occupy your mind, but then again its only a day to go cheesy

hahaha trust me - i can feed an army when i set my heart to it ( think i got that from my mum) lol - so its a heck of planning to do! ahhaah - you're right that should keep me busy for a while

agabaI23:

OK what has been happening with your hormones in his absence?
nothing's ben happening to my hormones - they are quite balanced thank you very much - smiley - just miss going home to an empty house - not having anyone to help me with dinner, or get in my way in the kitchen to annoy me, no one to run me a shower - or press my clothes, or just curse out the day's stress to - funny how life is wink grin
Re: I Miss Him Already by agabaI23(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2009
I re-read my post and I confirmed that I never said or inferred you were having a hormone imbalance! grin

So he going to do all those things as catch for you at 10:30 pm when he will be tired? he will come to home to iron your cloth for you? That night? Now the only truth in your mouth is 'good morning' grin
Re: I Miss Him Already by seaman104(m): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2009
Wednesday is knocking at the door, be rest assure that your joy is on the way. humm. i belief he is missing you as well smiley
Re: I Miss Him Already by edogram(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2009
What a foolish topic with a unwaged reply.
Re: I Miss Him Already by tboy1(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2009
No offence but this thread is kinda weird undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Miss Him Already by spikedcylinder: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2009
tboy1:

I don't think it is. Threads like these should be the ones in Romance section not the daily bastardisation that goes on here.
Re: I Miss Him Already by tboy1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I don't think it is. Threads like these should be the ones in Romance section not the daily bastardisation that goes on here.
I think it should be in Journals & Diaries Section
Monday > Tuesday > Wednesday > End of thread
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
agabaI23:

I re-read my post and I confirmed that I never said or inferred you were having a hormone imbalance! grin

So he going to do all those things as catch for you at 10:30 pm when he will be tired? he will come to home to iron your cloth for you? That night? Now the only truth in your mouth is 'good morning' grin

why not? if he's going to press his clothes for the next day - he always does mine too - after we are preapred for the next day and prepared dinner - then he is tired - unless he begs off as tired in which case i'll do the pressing smiley and let him go to bed jeje - but i will be repaid for my kindness smiley

do you call me a liar because he is a guy who has time for woman, and will do certain things to please her?
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
seaman104:

Wednesday is knocking at the door, be rest assure that your joy is on the way. humm. i belief he is missing you as well smiley

aww thanks hun - i know he did - but thats the first thing i'll be asking (did you miss too? just to hear him say it tongue smiley )

spikedcylinder:

cool grin grin cool

tboy1:

why is it weird? because d tin dey chack me like dis? abi because it is one of the few topics on here that is NOT A PROBLEM and not derogatory to any particular gender? na just sweet love?

no mind am @spiked - thank you angel
Re: I Miss Him Already by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2009
tboy1:

I think it should be in Journals & Diaries Section
Monday > Tuesday > Wednesday > End of thread

Everybody's interpretation is different.
She's missing her partner and wants to sample opinions on why she feels that way and how to fill the void till he gets back? How will she achieve that in Journals and Diaries?
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 3:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She's missing her partner and wants to sample opinions on why she feels that way and how to fill the void till he gets back? How will she achieve that in Journals and Diaries?

ROFLMFAO - ahahhahahaha - dis reply sweet me well well - maybe d poster wants me to keep a diary of what i did from Mon - Weds until he got back
Re: I Miss Him Already by seaman104(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxior, dont mind dose people way dey pock nose. is good de way he his doing, cos i can do more dan dat aswell. cool grin smiley
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2009
seaman104:

luxior, dont mind dose people way dey pock nose. is good de way he his doing, cos i can do more dan dat aswell. cool grin smiley

good to know there are still some men out there - willing to go that extra mile for a lady smiley

keep it up @seaman, i am sure once you sort out your confusion with your ex you will be OK
Re: I Miss Him Already by tboy1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

how many ppl do u think r missing their partners on this forum? how many ppl do u think r evry much in love? or u think its only heart broken peeps on NL? you wrote she wants to fill the void? she already knows what she is going to do to fill the void . . . she is just missing him and would not act on what most ppl advice her to do to fill the void- she also lucky all those Hot NL dudes have not diverted this thread with silly suggestions. thats why i said she should have written in the journals and Diaries section.

anyways like i said i just thought the thread was weird.
@ luxoire - sorry for diverting ur thread, pls go ahead
Re: I Miss Him Already by spikedcylinder: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
tboy1:

how many ppl do u think r missing their partners on this forum? how many ppl do u think r evry much in love? or u think its only heart broken peeps on NL? you wrote she wants to fill the void? she already knows what she is going to do to fill the void . . . she is just missing him and would not act on what most ppl advice her to do to fill the void- she also lucky all those Hot NL dudes have not diverted this thread with silly suggestions. thats why i said she should have written in the journals and Diaries section.

anyways like i said i just thought the thread was weird.
@ luxoire - sorry for diverting ur thread, pls go ahead

Like I said before, everyone's interpretation is different.
Personally, I will never come on here to talk about my boyfriend or love life in detail. Like I say to all the sistawoman attackers too, each to their own. If you want to talk about the romance betweeen you and your partner, it shouldn't be such a bad thing. Simple things as these have just been bastardised by all the weirdness on here.

You're welcome Luxoire. cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Like I said before, everyone's interpretation is different.
Personally, I will never come on here to talk about my boyfriend or love life in detail. Like I say to all the sistawoman attackers too, each to their own. If you want to talk about the romance betweeen you and your partner, it shouldn't be such a bad thing. Simple things as these have just been bastardised by all the weirdness on here.

You're welcome Luxoire. cheesy

not in detail hun - just lil snippets will do tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help, Lost G-string! Ladies Only / I Want To Do A Married Woman / Why Do Guys Scream When They See P.orn In A Girls Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.