Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,799 members, 7,912,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Miss Him Already - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss Him Already (3736 Views)

Should I Text My Ex And Tell Him I Miss Him – I Need Answers / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Miss Him And Its Really Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Miss Him Already by seaman104(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxior this love msg for the one you are missing

You have always done so much for me
I miss your love and tender embrace
The love you express is genuine
Memories of you, I cannot erase.

I miss your eyes of unspoken love
They sparkle as diamonds in the sun
Your smiles will never be forgotten
I think of you 'til the day is done.

Your gentle touch is greatly missed
The words of love you've always spoken
Will be held forever in my heart
The bond we have cannot be broken.

I will always love only you dear
I'll be waiting 'til you again return
Time is passing very slow each day
There's so much I still must learn.

The friendship you and I still share
Quickly blossomed into true love
Our hearts blend when we're together
Our love is given from God above.

You're Special and I miss you!
Re: I Miss Him Already by agabaI23(m): 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

why not? if he's going to press his clothes for the next day - he always does mine too - after we are preapred for the next day and prepared dinner - then he is tired - unless he begs off as tired in which case i'll do the pressing smiley and let him go to bed jeje - but i will be repaid for my kindness smiley

do you call me a liar because he is a guy who has time for woman, and will do certain things to please her?
I will call you because your interpretation of catching up as used in the first context is a smoke screen.

There is nothing bad in him pressing your stuff for you and all that.

luxoire:

why not? if he's going to press his clothes for the next day - he always does mine too - after we are preapred for the next day and prepared dinner - then he is tired - unless he begs off as tired in which case i'll do the pressing smiley and let him go to bed jeje - but i will be repaid for my kind smiley
do you call me a liar because he is a guy who has time for woman, and will do certain things to please her?

grin grin grin grin your catching up is more like the bolded part.
Re: I Miss Him Already by seaman104(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxior don't worry that will soon be resolve, and i will later tell you the out come but it can take me months,just to keep my head up. b4 i was thinking to be flirting around but i will end up hurting lot of girls. i will be my self and i belief God will show me the way. i will soon close at work, but when i got home i will msg u back.
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
seaman104:

luxior don't worry that will soon be resolve, and i will later tell you the out come but it can take me months,just to keep my head up. b4 i was thinking to be flirting around but i will end up hurting lot of girls. i will be my self and i belief God will show me the way. i will soon close at work, but when i got home i will msg u back.

thats the sort of self-less spirit more ppl need to develop these days - i am sure you will be ok - but that your poem above, na u write am abi na copy-and-paste?

agabaI23:

I will call you because your interpretation of catching up as used in the first context is a smoke screen.

There is nothing bad in him pressing your stuff for you and all that.

grin grin grin grin your catching up is more like the bolded part.

you're not serious! wettin u think say catch up mean? lol - glad you agreed nothing wrong in him being practical and caring like that
Re: I Miss Him Already by agabaI23(m): 4:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

you're not serious! wettin u think say catch up mean? lol - glad you agreed nothing wrong in him being practical and caring like that
Exactly what it means in the referred context. LWKMD
Re: I Miss Him Already by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

not in detail hun - just lil snippets will do tongue

I didn't say you went into detail. You'll find that not just you comes on here to talk about their partners. Some people give their relationships vivid descriptions on here. wink
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I[b] didn't say you went into detail[/b]. You'll find that not just you comes on here to talk about their partners. Some people give their relationships vivid descriptions on here. wink

i know you didn't hun - but i meant i haven't even seen your little snippets on here - or maybe i just havent been that attentive - will be reading ntwn the lines now tongue cool no mind me jarre - i de nosy laik dat sumtimes kiss
Re: I Miss Him Already by SweetT1: 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
@Poster

Oniranu ni e. How 'bout getting a job? or volunteer at a leper's clinic or blind kids clinic to stay busy. He's gone for 1 day u dey get cold. Wait till another oniranu snatch him away from you then your incontrollable hot libido will get cold.
Re: I Miss Him Already by LadyT(f): 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

Oniranu ni e. How 'bout getting a job? or volunteer at a leper's clinic or blind kids clinic to stay busy. He's gone for 1 day u dey get cold. Wait till another oniranu snatch him away from you then your incontrollable hot libido will get cold.

angry well done
Re: I Miss Him Already by SweetT1: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2009
LadyT:

angry well done

Yep pumpkin.
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sweet T:

@Poster

why are some of you so narrow-minded - why must everything in your books start and ends at the physical? - why you think come use only leper or blind kids as example? why didnt you say i should spend time in the kind of psychiatric clinic that released you early without discharge papers? lipsrsealed angry angry nonsense!

if another girl snatch am nko? - and he wants to go, i will let himm, no be me born am - wettin dey dia - it will hurt and it will stop - meaning he was not meant to be mine for life - and i will continue the search for my own. knowing i gave it my best shot - or was that the worst thing you could think of that could happen to me?
Re: I Miss Him Already by SweetT1: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

why are some of you so narrow-minded - why must everything in your books start and ends at the physical? - why you think come use only leper or blind kids as example? why didnt you say i should spend time in the kind of psychiatric clinic that released you early without discharge papers? lipsrsealed angry angry nonsense!

if another girl snatch am nko? - and he wants to go, i will let himm, no be me born am - wettin dey dia - it will hurt and it will stop - meaning he was not meant to be mine for life - and i will continue the search for my own. knowing i gave it my best shot - or was that the worst thing you could think of that could happen to me?

pele o ajebutter. this is obviously your first rodeo. you go learn say most things you see at times are film tricks.
Re: I Miss Him Already by LadyT(f): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
Please ignore Sweet T he likes pushing thr wrong buttons.

Taye like you wouldnt want your woman missing you like this fartface.
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2009
Sweet T:

pele o ajebutter. this is obviously your first rodeo. you go learn say most things you see at times are film tricks.
if you say so - although how you deduced that is beyond me

LadyT:

Please ignore Sweet T he likes pushing thr wrong buttons.

Taye like you wouldnt want your woman missing you like this fartface.

thank you - i will remember to do that going forward grin grin
Re: I Miss Him Already by debosky(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2009
In all this distraction we missed out on Secretz' secret formula to beat loneliness. angry

off topic cats are so annoying.

@ lux

what about writing him a poem or looking through all the pictures you have together? Memories can serve as good company. Besides, it's only about a day left. wink
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2009
@debosky

funny thing is we dont really have many pics together - its just not something that comes to mind when you are always together guess you think 'aww he's here anyway' we have pics of each other - but few together as such!! hmmm interesting - might make an effort to do more of that going forward - thank you

@secretz
- that's true you never really did type it out loud - did ya hun grin oya come and spill
Re: I Miss Him Already by platinumnk(f): 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
luxoire:

why didnt you say i should spend time in the kind of psychiatric clinic that released you early without discharge papers? lipsrsealed angry angry nonsense!

Laugh don kill me !! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

luxoire:

@secretz
- that's true you never really did type it out loud - did ya hun grin oya come and spill

man secretz was just leading us on, i kept checking back to see if she came back, nope angry angry angry angry

I need something to help the lonliness cry
Re: I Miss Him Already by luxoire(f): 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
platinumnk:

Laugh don kill me !! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

man secretz was just leading us on, i kept checking back to see if she came back, nope angry angry angry angry

I need something to help the lonliness cry

my dear no die ohh - kaugh is good for the soul - i saw that tongue - do what you told me to do

secretz - we are waiting ohh mah
Re: I Miss Him Already by TOYOSI20(f): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2009
Awwww. . .how cute. . . . cheesy cheesy

Well im thinking shopping, gurls nite out. . . . .or just getting some YOU time, like getting a mani, pedi, or something. . . .

And then before u know it ur boo is right back @ ur side!! wink smiley
Re: I Miss Him Already by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Awwww. . .how cute. . . . cheesy cheesy

Well im thinking shopping, gurls nite out. . . . .or just getting some YOU time, like getting a mani, pedi, or something. . . .

And then before u know it ur boo is right back @ ur side!! wink smiley

lol Hey you!!

I missed yo oh cheesy

Shopping ke?!!! You shouldnt even have to miss someone to shop. . . . tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by TOYOSI20(f): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
FL Gators:

lol Hey you!!

I missed yo oh cheesy

Shopping ke?!!! You shouldnt even have to miss someone to shop. . . . tongue

Missed yah too, mami. . .  cheesy cheesy

Aint that the truth like u seriously dont need a reason to shop. . .im saying just SHOP!!! wink cheesy cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by nguage(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Misse yah too, mami. . . cheesy cheesy

Aint that the truth like u seriously dont need a reason to shop. . .im saying just SHOP!!! wink cheesy cheesy

Did you start this thread? tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by TOYOSI20(f): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
n-guage:

Did you start this thread? tongue

maybe?? smiley
Re: I Miss Him Already by nguage(m): 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2009
You ever heard this joke?

A man has lost his job and his girlfriend just left him. He decides to go to the beach and relax. God comes to him, and says; "My son, I see that you are down on your luck, I will grant you one wish."

The man says; "I need a vacation, but cannot afford it, could you build a bridge from here to Sacramento?"

God says; "That would take a lot of effort, and time, do you have another wish?"

The man says; "Well, can you help me understand women?"

God says; "So two or four lanes?"
Re: I Miss Him Already by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2009
LOL @ toyosi

I knew n-guage was gonna pop out. eku ise o, eyin mejeji cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by TOYOSI20(f): 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2009
n-guage:

You ever heard this joke?

A man has lost his job and his girlfriend just left him. He decides to go to the beach and relax. God comes to him, and says; "My son, I see that you are down on your luck, I will grant you one wish."

The man says; "I need a vacation, but cannot afford it, could you build a bridge from here to Sacramento?"

God says; "That would take a lot of effort, and time, do you have another wish?"

The man says; "Well, can you help me understand women?"

God says; "So two or four lanes?"

Boo. . . .that gat me rolling for real. . .aint far from da truth tho. . . .[s]took me a sec to geddit tho as u very well know[/s]!! wink cheesy cheesy

@ Gators. . .na u come sabi oo!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by nguage(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2009
Yeah, so I'm having a hard time understanding you. One moment, we're super cool, the next moment . . . let's continue this elsewhere.
Re: I Miss Him Already by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2009
N-guage
Continue what where?

TOYOSI is not going anywhere. I dey watch una cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by TOYOSI20(f): 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2009
LOL!!!. . . . .Papi. . . .errr. . .hush??!!! undecided. . . .u know where to reach moi!!

LOL @ Gators. . . .im here for yah sweets. . . . . as always naa. . . . wink cheesy cheesy
Re: I Miss Him Already by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2009
Where to reach who? cry cry

LOL

I know I can count on you na. tongue
Re: I Miss Him Already by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2009
Still shocked that you're online and my bro hasn't postend yett shocked shocked
Re: I Miss Him Already by TOYOSI20(f): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2009
LOL!!. . .hes pra'li lurking or something. . . . cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend's Wedding Committee Of Friends, Whtat Are The Things I Need To Do? / Trying To Hook Up With A Nigerian Girl: Need Advice. / Unilag Chicks Now Sell Their Ovaries For 120 Thousand Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.