Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,837 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) (46417 Views)

Breaking News !!! Uniben Management Warn Students Against Protest. SEE DEATAILS / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by millhouse: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2015
l
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2015
I was in primary 5 "wen I was 8yrs old.
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by DaWillty: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2015
Abeg who Don observe say majority of all these geniuses no dey fine. Why? Abi nah more brain cells less beauty cells again?
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by TruthHurts1(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2015
This is what happens when a family is well planned.

When a family has one or two offsprings, they are called "kids"

When a family has three or four offsprings they are called "children"

When a family has 5 or 6 offsprings, they are called "issues"

When a family has 7 and beyond, they are called "pikins"
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 11:45am On Dec 22, 2015
I juz dy ask ni oo,cos i dont no how possible it is for an 8yr old to be in ss1grin
madam,woya tell me what i dont no cool
Emmaesty:
Seriously ?
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 11:49am On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
I juz dy ask ni oo,cos i dont no how possible it is for an 8yr old to be in ss1grin
madam,woya tell me what i dont no cool
Jss1 not Sss1..... Bros haba na
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by kayjasper(f): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2015
Ah ahhhh......

Which kain Nairaland English be this?

Examination Writer and Passer?

You no go kill person for this Nairaland o
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
What da hell........ .. I've left secondary school since na
ok,but you should be in a class,could be secondary school class,University class,out of school class
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by matchconnect: 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2015
kip it up whizzzy...but rich people can try things o o o ,she wan use am enta skool?,wey we get over age pple wey dey find pple to enrol them....welll baby girl thumbs up
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Jacko1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
This gal speak english and french pass me na let ma ppl go i get fo english den..... But no too rush d gal na primary school writin ssce wat d parents tryna prove
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
abiodunbest:
We sabi ya type wella. Mstchew!

guy abeg u too reason am na....how she wan take write essay self....i am not saying its not possible, jes that she must have gotten help somehow somehow during d exam...
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2015
kayjasper:
Ah ahhhh......

Which kain Nairaland English be this?

Examination Writer and Passer?

You no go kill person for this Nairaland o
fine yoloba girl
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Not so brother, i thaught the elder brother and even the girl herself and i will tell you that the girl is genius, funny enough she is not one sided person, she is a leader in her school cultural dancers and she is doing it extremely well. Give her a credit biko.

ANJOLA BOTOKU VICTORIA IS A GENIUS FOR LIFE

i wont argue tho buh dis thing is somehow
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by dechandel(f): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
When i was 8yrs,i was in primary twoembarassed
Primary two? grin
Grandpa grin grin
I was already in Jss1 then!! tongue
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
ok,but you should be in a class,could be secondary school class,University class,out of school class
True. .. .. .
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
Jss1 not Sss1..... Bros haba na
lol,pardon ma

twas my errorgrin

but still,how diju do it,cos ure intimidating my childhood alredyembarassed
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2015
dechandel:
Primary two? grin
Grandpa grin grin
I was already in Jss1 then!! tongue
u sev dey imtimidate mesad
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by sagaciousblog: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Not so brother, i thaught the elder brother and even the girl herself and i will tell you that the girl is genius, funny enough she is not one sided person, she is a leader in her school cultural dancers and she is doing it extremely well. Give her a credit biko.

ANJOLA BOTOKU VICTORIA IS A GENIUS FOR LIFE
you THAUGHT her and the brother and she still passed English?? Hmmm! Nigeria is in trouble...WAEC should be ashamed of themselves for encouraging falsification of result and what were they trying to prove when she wrote just two subjects??
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by allanphash7(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2015
Oniro
Emmaesty:
I was in Jss1 tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by God2man(m): 1:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is not an achievement, it is a fraud.

Stealing and Examination malpractices.

1 Like

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by samuel900(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
HEY YAH! IKA KO DOGBA
Khd95:
When i was 8yrs,i was in primary twoembarassed
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by jericco1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
I was in Jss1 tongue tongue tongue

It doesn't ad up. Wonder how many classes you skipped.
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
jericco1:

It doesn't ad up. Wonder how many classes you skipped.
pry 5
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
Hahahahaha... .. . Skipped Primary 5 and 6, and I wrote Waec at the age of 14. You can calculate it if you want
so u jumped class,ojoro gehundecided
faa hear say ma papa allow person jump classgrin
at 14 i was in jss3,unfortunate i had to repeat to jss2 when i was supposed to b in ss1,not cos i failed,but because i changed school,nd i concluded that i will repeat the class,cos i wanted to b better,silly move i guesssad

finally wrote waec when i was 18,i ve wasted yrs in sch no b smallembarassed
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
so u jumped class,ojoro gehundecided
faa hear say ma papa allow person jump classgrin
at 14 i was in jss3,unfortunate i had to repeat to jss2 when i was supposed to b in ss1,not cos i failed,but because i changed school,nd i concluded that i will repeat the class,cos i wanted to b better,silly move i guesssad

finally wrote waec when i was 18,i ve wasted yrs in sch no b smallembarassed
Wow.. .. .. That's a lot oh. You don enter University?
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
Wow.. .. .. That's a lot oh. You don enter University?
hmmm another ball game.took jamb oo,passed it wella,the same with pjamb,but iam yet to b admitted by the ''better by stress'' uni,nd there is no hope i will b admitted sev,all because i dont know any body therecheesy

so frustrating,but i ve moved on,i guess its not my yr
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
hmmm another ball game.took jamb oo,passed it wella,the same with pjamb,but iam yet to b admitted by the ''better by stress'' uni,nd there is no hope i will b admitted sev,all because i dont know any body therecheesy

so frustrating,but i ve moved on,i guess its not my yr
Don't worry dear, 2016 is a good year for us.

You can try other less competitive institution like Kwasu, Aau, Oou, Lasu, e.t.c. Unilorin is known for turning applicants down and please don't go near Unilag for the sake of your heart. Same goes for other federal Universities.

Your course also matters dear. Go for less competitive courses such as Plant science, Biology education, Human kinectics, Sociology, English, Yoruba, Guidance and counselling, e.t.c.

See you at the top grin grin grin
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by kayjasper(f): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
fine yoloba girl

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Khd95(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Emmaesty:
Don't worry dear, 2016 is a good year for us.

You can try other less competitive institution like Kwasu, Aau, Oou, Lasu, e.t.c. Unilorin is known for turning applicants down and please don't go near Unilag for the sake of your heart. Same goes for other federal Universities.

Your course also matters dear. Go for less competitive courses such as Plant science, Biology education, Human kinectics, Sociology, English, Yoruba, Guidance and counselling, e.t.c.

See you at the top grin grin grin
i love healthy competitions,besides those that made it to those ''competitive school'' with ''competitive courses'' dont ve two heads,neither are they robotsgringrin

anyways,thanks for ur time nd words,u ve been wonderful cool

so where do u schsmiley
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Emmaesty(f): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2015
Khd95:
i love healthy competitions,besides those that made it to those ''competitive school'' with ''competitive courses'' dont ve two heads,neither are they robotsgringrin

anyways,thanks for ur time nd words,u ve been wonderful cool

so where do u schsmiley
I like your spirit dear cheesy

Aim for 280 in Utme and also 70 in Post utme, and I can guarantee you success

I school in Olabisi Onabanjo University
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Nobleking2000(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2015
It is never and can never be possible for an eight year old girl to complete her secondary school at that age. for instance she graduated from nursery school at the age of 3. Graduated from primary school at the age of 6 and it is not possible for her to graduate from secondary at the age of 10.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel / UNICAL Recalls Professor Cyril Ndifon After Rape Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.