Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) (46415 Views)

Breaking News !!! Uniben Management Warn Students Against Protest. SEE DEATAILS / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / JAMB Begins Uploading Of O'level Results For 2017 "AR" Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by ceejay4real(m): 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2015
sirTesco:
Young n intelligent

In other record,
Michael Kearney of USA remains the youngest graduate ever, he had his Bsc in anthropology at age 10 and Msc in Biochemistry at 14.

People dey shall.

Sir Isaac Newton was a Professor at 19! Sometimes I wonder how God take create some people sef.
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by wiZbanky(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
Mtcheeeww....no b miracle center tinz.....forget am, no how no how...8yrs old pikin no fit pass waec french/eng....esp english.

Woos.....no just come nd be lieing here abeg....ahdonbelivit
I don't think there is any biggie in ssce English dat she can't pass, after all she only had credit pass and not distinction. I believe she was bred in English language. And French is also a language subject...although much credit to her.
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by justice1000: 12:08am On Dec 23, 2015
how can 8yrs old girl write an o'level exams .when did she finish primary, which is 5yrs,secondary 5yrs,rubish to u dat posted dis nonsense.
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by Lilyomi(f): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2015
iamrealdeji:
in yoruba tradition,a wise and good child belongs to the father and the bad and rotten child belongs to the mother
So unfair

1 Like

Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by jackpot(f): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Khd95:
When i was 8yrs,i was in primary twoembarassed
me, I was in Primary 4
Re: Anjola Botoku, Youngest O'Level Examination Writer And Passer (pics/deatails) by mikolo80: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2015
Codedrock:
Culled From: T.I.N Magazine

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/12/nsr-nigerias-youngest-o-level.html
that forehead says it all. you gotta know how to. follow the runes man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / See Where Students Of Orizu College Of Education Charge Their Phones / Ogunleye Gbenga Moses, Ondo University Graduate Found Dead In Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.