Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,422 members, 7,940,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” (40051 Views)

Northern Elders Write Buhari "2016 Budget Not Favourable To The North / Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / Fayose Wears Short Knickers To Sign The Budget (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by sacostyles(m): 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
saintkel:
I will have to wait and see dis Change promised by APC and PMB till then I miss u GEJ

Here's a 'tip'... waiters will also receive change wink
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Achuwa1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
My question still remains,where is he going to get money to fund this budget when they've already said we should be ready for hard time next year
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by baralatie(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2015
undecided
Did anybody notice the budget is actually
#5.62 trillion
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by mcluy(m): 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2015
anonimi:

ASSUMING that what you typed there is not FALSE, would that not be why you voted Jonathan out?
If that is the case, in 2019, will you also vote out Buhari for not fulfilling ANY of his campaign promises?
Will you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Any of his promises? cheesy cheesy grin. Buhari has started fulfilling his promises. So... yes I'll vote for him again. cool cool
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Khez: 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice one,

But where,s the money for police recruitment nua undecided
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Omoadugbo(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Become an Heritage Bank Agency Banking Agent in Nigeria

SET-UP a Bank POINT in your Community,Town or Village Anywhere in Nigeria.

Make Good INCOME for Serving all BANKS Customer in Nigeria,
Make up to N100,000.00 Per Month Running Bank Agent Business.

You Can Also EMPOWER somebody in your TOWN,COMMUNITY or VILLAGE to Help your Community in having a Bank Point for Better Commercial Development.

Project Set-UP Fee :N25,000.00
N5,000.00 Activation Fee
N20,000.00 Minimum Business Capital for the agent.

The Bank will Set Up the Agent with
1.ANDROID PHONE
2.Mobile POS
3.BRANDING Materials
4.Transaction Register
5.Transaction Receipt
6. Flyers

Service Type
1.Open Heritage Bank Account
2.Deposit to Heritage Bank Account from anywhere in Nigeria
3.Deposit to All Bank Account in Nigeria
4.Withdraw Cash from Heritage Bank Account in Nigeria
5.Withdraw Cash from Any Bank Account in Nigeria.

To Join SEND an email to nairami.serve@gmail.com with your FULLNAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER.

or CALL 0816 85 68 315

Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by sweetgala(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2015
onatisi:

There is nothing difficult about it. There is tension already in the land and all tribes .every region already desires to have a national conference on how this nation is to be structured but the only thing keeping this nation together is the oil and the money .believe me ,the day Nigeria oil becomes useless it wont take 6 months before the whole structure crumbles .

Right , the same ol BS.

We already had a national conference it was a waste of time and money. Next !
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by sweetgala(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2015
dino2006:

How do we achieve this?

You know as constituents you have the power to access your federal and state representatives, if they don't perform recall them

1 Like

Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Junkab: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
This is beautiful,may God give him the will and wisdom to redeem this great country.amin
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Bamz(m): 12:43am On Dec 23, 2015
Had to struggle with some Economics jargons. Lol
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by BABANGBALI: 1:25am On Dec 23, 2015
"PMB is like a Boy friend... You'll be angry with him but when he speaks, you just end up loving him all over again..."
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Gannyradical(m): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2015
I see light at the end of the tunnel in this budget proposal, and it's of cause not only the budget of change but also hope. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by howfarwhatagwan: 5:35am On Dec 23, 2015
God bless Nigeria... May real change truly come via this Government... AMEN
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by ledaman: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2015
I strongly believed in this government, I strongly believed in baba buhari may Almighty Allah steer the wheel for you baba! long live Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Roadmap27(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2015
May God give this administration a good will to execute the budget. If this can be truly done, then Nigeria can attain a greater higher. Mo wi te mi ehn ehn ehn...........
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by MCMLXXVI(m): 10:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
vivianblog3:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/195562-2016-budget-speech-the-budget-of-change-by-muhammadu-buhari.html

From the number of Likes this useless and practically empty speech got, I can tell you Nigerians have a very LONG way to go in their reasoning.
They are a set of gullible people easily won over by sentiments and ZERO common sense.
Falling over themselves over a "speech" but failing to see the bigger picture until the Budget of Yams was fully exposed to the whole world.
M0ronic peopls grin
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Chienyego: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2016
DropShot:

Do you have a father at home? Just curious ni.

Statement as this always gladens my heart.

There you have it folks! Revenues from oil is just a fraction (less than 14%) of our budget for 2016.
Those who always shout our oyel, our oyel, please understand that there is more to Nigeria, and indeed life, than oyel.

Let's support this government to deliver the goods for the benefit of all. I don tolk my own o.

good morning, passingshot/dropshot.

If by your own words in 2015 you say oil only amounts to a small percentage of the 2016 budget, would you be so kind as to let us know why, in 2016, you now blame every failure of Buhari on oil prices? From the failure of the budget to the massive job-loss, down to the recession as well as the re-emergence of polio?

U claimed in 2015 that the 2016 budget would rely less on oil and more on "recovered funds", but how come you now drag Jonathan's name for 'not saving' during oil boom?
If things remain as they are, 2016 would record the country's largest single-year budget deficit ever witnessed on our fiscal calendar; and ur co-travellers blame that on oil price. After all the grand-standing.
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Chienyego: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2016
Cc:passingshot, ladyexcellency, beremx, kenny987, onatisi, decibel, zohahariel, rilwayne001
Re: Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” by Chienyego: 12:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Realdeals:
Real Change is in the offing! Just a little little patience.

so, has the change finally happened?
Pls update
k thanks
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON / Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.