Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,872 members, 7,980,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget (27871 Views)

Fani-kayode Commends Buhari For Suspending FRC Code / Falana Commends Buhari’s Medical Trip Abroad, Shades Fayose / 'Buhari's Budget Moves Domestic Spending In Aso Villa From N580m To N1.7bn' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by maxiflexy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Kx: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:
The same mouth that spoke evil against you will one day say good about you.

The same set of wailers wailing against my Sai Buhari, will one day see the bright side and praise him when the time comes.

For all those that has said negative things about you in 2015, 2016 they will help you spread God's blessings in your life by wailing the more.

For all the Thomas and Wailing Wailers, my Sai Buhari will succeed.

Sai Buhari!!!

Onu kulu njo ge ku mma.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by erekoshe: 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Other Pdpiggg E-goats are expected to follow suit. Starting from Fayose, Tonyebarcanìsta, Ffk and other incorrigible neanderthals.

If those folks are "pdpigg E-goats"; does that make you APshit E-goat"? After all, you're on either side of the fence. Except humans now debate with goats

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by maxiflexy(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
AFTER BEING BAN TILL 28 DECEMBER I AM BAK WITH ANODA.
MR BEN U ARE A TRUE SON OF UR FATHER
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by 8kingz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 23, 2015
huh ush
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by free2blast(m): 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
On point. Anybody that is not expecting anything good from this govt will not see or experience any good from this govt in the next 4 years. I expect the Ekpas and Wailers to type Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by 1miccza: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

The same set of wailers wailing against my Sai Buhari, will one day see the bright side and praise him when the time comes.

For all those that has said negative things about you in 2015, 2016 they will help you spread God's blessings in your life by wailing the more.

Sai Buhari!!!

You nor see say people wey like wetin you talk nor reach ten again??
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by ashade123: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
In Jesus name we pray ! Amen Amen Amen Fire !
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Rajiolaade: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2015
Fayose is a scalar quahtity,I.e has magnitude but no direction, Ben a vector quantity with mag.&direction, tweets forwad & reverse,both are mirage entities.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by bladeAnders(m): 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
Our Chairman of twitter committe in Senate has spoken again.

We are waiting for the Vice Chairman on twitter to also speak 'Fayose'.

Pls what happen to Dino Melaye? Its been long this guy post picture or drop comments on twitter. grin
lol
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by okonja(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
MosakuAW:
Our Chairman of twitter committe in Senate has spoken again.

We are waiting for the Vice Chairman on twitter to also speak 'Fayose'.

Pls what happen to Dino Melaye? Its been long this guy post picture or drop comments on twitter. grin

That Sowore of SaharaReporter don deal with ham, him don mellow cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Demmocrats(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
1miccza:

You nor see say people wey like wetin you talk nor reach ten again??

Check again bro tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by RitzyPrince(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Mr. Common Sense grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by EbukaFran: 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Other Pdpiggg E-goats are expected to follow suit. Starting from Fayose, Tonyebarcanìsta, Ffk and other incorrigible neanderthals.

Chai

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by 1miccza: 10:19pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Check again bro tongue tongue tongue
It's obvious i don't have to waste my mb on that
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Demmocrats(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
1miccza:

It's obvious i don't have to waste my mb on that

I have unlimited access to Internet, to watch films, watch football ect cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Bro no hard feelings, this is the season of love, wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year bro.

Remain blessed bro.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by dapsonlou(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
The man as a point, being an opposition doesn't mean you oppose everything even if the Idea is good. They should suggest another way to make the budget better.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Sheggy13(m): 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP, you are an illiterate. How is that a thumbs up for the President's useless futile budget. "The benefit of a doubt" is not a commendation.
It is you who is an illiterate instead, if you can't grasp simple comprehension of mere tweets. See Ben-bruce exact words: " The only aspect of the budget I disagree with is the excessively high deficit. Other than that, I
think Pres. @MBuhari did commendable work! " How is that not a commendation? What he's giving PMB the benefit of doubt on is the budget implementation but commended him on the provisions of the budget. Hope you've been schooled? Next time,read properly and not allow emotions and sentiments push you to type gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by coderoflife: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nice, guys check out www.asknote.co
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by anytexy: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

Sai Buhari!!!
Grow up!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by hinwazaka: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sheggy13:

It is you who is an illiterate instead, if you can't grasp simple comprehension of mere tweets. See Ben-bruce exact words: " The only aspect of the budget I disagree with is the excessively high deficit. Other than that, I
think Pres. @MBuhari did commendable work! " How is that not a commendation? What he's giving PMB the benefit of doubt on is the budget implementation but commended him on the provisions of the budget. Hope you've been schooled? Next time,read properly and not allow emotions and sentiments push you to type gibberish.
Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word " COMMENDABLE". it's a passmark not an A.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by lawydewy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala oya Now
what is the meaning of lalasticlala? No tell people say I ask you O!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by lawydewy(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
#Time Commendation..... Stella odua Ben Bruce next!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by udeh3(m): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He is aware of the bolded already, he is just being mischievous and wanted to remain stiffnecked reprobate. He is aware of their atrocities and yet was campaigning for them just because he was denied of protection. He even confessed on one of his thread that he is disappointed in Ogogoro drinking Jonathan..

Black man mentality - You don't give them food they don't sing for you. smh sad

Who are the PDPs of then, are the key politicians in APC new politicians...? I see, anybody who becomes an APC member automatically becomes a saint!

Use your tongue to count your teeth bro...!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Rhea(f): 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Wow! PDP and METUselah no go like this comment from Ben Bruce. Ben u don dey fall PDP hand for hia oo. But well spoke. This shows you are a man of objective criticism.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by 1miccza: 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2015
Demmocrats:

I have unlimited access to Internet, to watch films, watch football ect cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Bro no hard feelings, this is the season of love, wish you a happy Christmas and a wonderful new year bro.

Remain blessed bro.

Same to you bro. Keep my chicken and drinks ooo
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by udeh3(m): 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is how opposition should play politics not the politics of voilence the APCs did. I'm not a member of any political party, but the way APC played the role of the opposition shows they were immature for the game. They criticize every decision and policies of the govt in power whether good or bad without telling Nigerians the solutions... I just remember the protest about the removal of oil subsidy and also organising different protest to distract the then govt interms of the increase in the exchange rate of dollar to naira, the bring back our girls campaign. It has suddenly gone down the drain, even if It was part of PMB seeling point during the campaign. I just imagine if the 150 Nigerian Army missing were in the time of GEJ!

APC are immature in this game of politics... I appreciate you sir, BEN BRUCE!

Godbless Nigeria!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by CallMeOO7(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
Aufbauh:
" The confidence of many might be shaken but i stand before you today promising we will secure our country and rebuild our economy" - PMB

If you love this country, you'll accept that the 2016 budget is geared towards national prosperity.

I agree with you my brother. It is a pity that Many had lost their Emotional Fortitude to Hatred and Sentiments.
#HopeAlive

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by udeh3(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2015
This is how opposition should play politics not the politics of voilence the APCs did. I'm not a member of any political party, but the way APC played the role of the opposition shows they were immature for the game. They criticize every decision and policies of the govt in power whether good or bad without telling Nigerians the solutions... I just remember the protest about the removal of oil subsidy and also organising different protest to distract the then govt interms of the increase in the exchange rate of dollar to naira, the bring back our girls campaign. It has suddenly gone down the drain, even if It was part of PMB seeling point during the campaign. I just imagine if the 150 Nigerian Army missing were in the time of GEJ!

APC are immature in this game of politics. I commend PMB for this 2016 budget, I pray It will be well implemented... I appreciate you sir, BEN BRUCE!

Godbless Nigeria!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Sheggy13(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:

Check your dictionary for the meaning of the word " COMMENDABLE". it's a passmark not an A. Fulani b**tch
You don't have to resolve to insults you illiterate. I'll help you with what the dictionary gives as the meaning of the word "commendable", since you don't use one,otherwise you won't come to make a fool of your cheap education online. Commendable- Worthy of commendation; deserving praise; admirable or meritorious. Hope you've learnt something new today? I'm good like that- schooling illiterates for free. Next time, don't bandy words with someone intellectually superior to you.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by Demmocrats(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
1miccza:

Same to you bro. Keep my chicken and drinks ooo

I will bro.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Commends Buhari's Budget by agrovick(m): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
hinwazaka:
OP, you are an illiterate. How is that a thumbs up for the President's useless futile budget. "The benefit of a doubt" is not a commendation.
The only aspect of the budget I disagree with is the excessively high deficit. Other than that, I think Pres. @MBuhari did commendable work!
Read and reread the bold again, in case you don't understand give it to someone else to read and explain to you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar At His Daughter, Hasfat's Graduation / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Peter Obi Joins Pdp Governorship Candidate Emeka Ihedioha 2 Campaign In Owerri(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.