Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria (1293 Views)

100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo / 5 Secrets About Making Money Online That You Should Know / See The Torn N1000 Note I Got From An ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2015
the lady said if i can get someone open a paypal account for me in other afican countries where paypal is accepted, then i am good to go

Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by automania: 11:19am On Dec 24, 2015
She didn't say "if you can get someone to open a pay pal account in another country for you", She said you can receive your funds in some other countries but to make sure that YOU have an account in the country you chose to receive from.
Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2015
automania:
She didn't say "if you can get someone to open a pay pal account in another country for you", She said you can receive your funds in some other countries but to make sure that YOU have an account in the country you chose to receive from.
thanks for clearifyin, paypal are just useless.......i use payza but there are some programs that doesnt accept payza. payza are useless aswell

1 Like

Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2015
maybe with time they will allow nigerian paypal to receive funds
Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by twosquare(m): 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
thanks for clearifyin, paypal are just useless.......i use payza but there are some programs that doesnt accept payza. payza are useless aswell
Payza is useless coz it only accepts Visa card, not even master card. Any payment site should have varieties of acceptable cards.
Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2015
twosquare:
Payza is useless coz it only accepts Visa card, not even master card. Any payment site should have varieties of acceptable cards.
so how do you do your transaction?
Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by twosquare(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
so how do you do your transaction?
still thinking about it anyway. Apart from Payoneer, I guess you have to open UAE or China paypal to do your transactions.
Re: See The Reply I Got From Paypal About Making There Service Available For Nigeria by Kennedyiheme: 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
twosquare:
still thinking about it anyway. Apart from Payoneer, I guess you have to open UAE or China paypal to do your transactions.
i know a guy that can help me some configuration and i will be able to use paypal here. he charges 17k

(1) (Reply)

If You Are As Rich As Billionaire Richard Branson, Will You Do This? (photo) / Glo Postpaid House / I Want To Export Foodstuffs To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.