Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,946 members, 7,906,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? (2726 Views)

Share Your Reaction If You Get This Alert / Nairalanders If You Receive This Alert From Your Bank What Will Be Your Reaction / What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2015
What would you do if you got this alert ?
--------------------------
Alert: credit
Acc: 4767433774
Amount: #300,000,000
RMKs: COL SAMBO DASUKi (NAS)
Date: : 21--dec-2015, 10:34am
Bal: 300,004,348
Fdbak: call 080555*****

[size=23pt]what will you do?[/size]

A: report to EFCC

B: keep quiet

C: Report to the bank as a wrong transaction

D: withdraw it immediately

E: use it to to purchase things online before the new 2016 policy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015

I WUD FIRST BUY A BOTTLE OF ZOBO AND DRINK IN D LATRINE... .. THEN EXIT TO D NEAREST CAR DEALER TO GET Lucialovely A MERCEDES S550 AND marry prettythicksme WITH IMMEDIATE EEFECT

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by obasiken: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Open a new account (new identity)
Send the money to the new account
Withdraw
Relocate to Argentina

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Use it to buy things to be delivered to Gambia. Realocate to Gambia join my cousins
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by montezz(f): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
E ni o! Xmas shopping! Na national alert lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by phunbyt(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2015
Faaji kelele...wetin concern me wit efcc

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

I WUD FIRST BUY A BOTTLE OF ZOBO AND DRINK IN D LATRINE... .. THEN EXIT TO D NEAREST CAR DEALER TO GET Lucialovely A MERCEDES S550 AND marry prettythicksme WITH IMMEDIATE EEFECT
grin grin and we will relocate to USA cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
As for me, I will transfer the money to another account first of all.

Then I will divide the money into 3 grin

1 for boko haram homeless victims ( idp camp. )

1 for me and my family grin na our money

1 to invite foreign lawyers incase
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by isacolukay(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
I go just burst cry

Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
As for me, I will transfer the money to another account first of all.

Then I will divide the money into 3 grin

1 for book haram homeless victims idp camp.

1 for me and my family grin na our money

1 to invite foreign lawyers incase
Criminal...u think giving to the homeless gon exonerate you from such larceny wey u committ abi

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Ratello: 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
Level don change no doubt!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
grin grin and we will relocate to USA cheesy
Bae u too much... And we wont go with any property instead we go dash am to punkyveer and poor mrcork
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2015
Ale oni ayato ti'daji oni se ko tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2015
obasiken:
Open a new account (new identity)
Send the money to the new account
Withdraw
Relocate to Argentina
Mr man
You can't travel with kind of money o cheesy you don expose yourself be that tongue

Lalasticlala wink
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by rev2214(m): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2015
I will go back to bed and check again when I'm up, I will chose option C
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2015
Me i am just a servant of God. I will jejely alert the bank... Na dasuki we dy talk fa...
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 6:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
rev2214:
I will go back to bed and check again when I'm up, I will chose option C
e be like say you be 'born' again father grin.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Ijaya123: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
You can't do much about it. The government will get you shortly.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by sholay2011(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2015
Option A.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by damioyefolu: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2015
A bugatti veyron comes to mind... kiss
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by baralatie(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2015
Oya ngenekwenu,passingshot come answer question for this Christmas eve!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by obasiken: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
Mr man
You can't travel with kind of money o cheesy you don expose yourself be that tongue

Lalasticlala wink

My friend people are moving suitcases full of money everyday across our airports. Private jet with a diplomat. There are so many ways once u have the raw cash in yur hands. Argentina cos of repatriation and beautiful babes.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2015
obasiken:

My friend people are moving suitcases full of money everyday across our airports. Private jet with a diplomat. There are so many ways once u have the raw cash in yur hands. Argentina cos of repatriation and beautiful babes.
I doubt you will want to risk that kind of money.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2015
Marry 2 wives, dachaste and adaure4ever

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by MalcoImX: 7:17pm On Dec 24, 2015
The wayo wey those newspaper people are doing is what I'll try, maybe it will scale through.
I'll return it after Buhari has discovered it.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by IGBOPRINCE: 7:20pm On Dec 24, 2015
That s too small, I will call him to sent more.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by abduljabbar4(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2015
I will return it to Buhari directly. EFCC wont give me any reward

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by rev2214(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2015
agarawu23:
e be like say you be 'born' again father grin.
Few good men. Jesus no go allow me take what belong to another person. And I know we now have people like that in the presidency. I no go mention names. Something good is about to happen on this country.
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Lucialovely(f): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

wow! Thanks dear
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by loomer: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2015
I go just tell dasuki thank u and relocate
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by musandar(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2015
later if Efcc arrest u, u will start crying winch-hunt
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Reiterates Vow To Unleash 6 Missiles, Targets Aso Villa / See How The Eritrean Gov't Punish It's People / Igbos Hate Me Because Of What I Did To Them During Biafra War And I Will Do It A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.