Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,979 members, 7,906,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:24 PM

What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? (2728 Views)

Share Your Reaction If You Get This Alert / Nairalanders If You Receive This Alert From Your Bank What Will Be Your Reaction / What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by nwadiuko1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
I go withdraw the money go keep am safe first....then I go either fake my death and start up a new life (ninja no get database) or I will report to efcc and tell them the money was stolen from me as I withdrew it.......serve my jail term and live big forever
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by agarawu23(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
nwadiuko1:
I go withdraw the money go keep am safe first....then I go either fake my death and start up a new life (ninja no get database) or I will report to efcc and tell them the money was stolen from me as I withdrew it.......serve my jail term and live big forever
that faking of death go work o
Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2015
agarawu23:
that faking of death go work o
correct guy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? by Nature8(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2015
winkI'll withdraw everything, transfer it to the new account I'll open, settle my and travel with ma babe..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tall Masquerades At Ngige's Community In Anambra- Pictures / Is "Scenario 1" About To Commence? / Still On This Finance Minister, No Be By Pedigree!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.