Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,382 members, 7,908,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

A Thank You To The Super Mod That Unbanned Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thank You To The Super Mod That Unbanned Me (353 Views)

Have Okadas Been Unbanned From Restricted Routes In Lagos? Okadas Are Back! / Dear Super Mod, / A NAIRALANDERS EMAIL TO THE MOD THAT BANNED HIM: HE SPOKE AGAINST HERDSMEN CRIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thank You To The Super Mod That Unbanned Me by akanbiaa(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2015
Because of the frequency of Topics like what tonto dikeh wore, davido baby mama etc in front page, i critique that more topics about National Development and Anti Corruption Topics should be more, and i was banned by a mod for days now, during that period Naijapals, facebook and other social platform where i have many friends did not dissapoint my standards and because i have been a member of nairaland right from the early days, i thought it will not be wise to report to the super mod, which i did and i asked for the mod that banned be to be investigated and either retrained or dealt with and they saw reason in my Submission and consequently unbanned me.
THESE IS TO LET NAIRALANDERS KNOW THAT WE SHOULD NOT DO WHAT IS AGAINST NAIRALAND RULES AS RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE, AND ALSO FOR MODS NOT TO ABUSE THEIR POWERS FOR NAIRALAND IS RAN BY RESPONSIBLE AND MATURED SUPER MODS THANK GOD THEY REACTED FAST AND PROMPTLY.
SUPER MOD, ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR NOT DISSAPOINTING A VETERAN MEMBER HIS RIGHTS.

(1) (Reply)

Share / Create Your WORLD / Hoi Fer Yter How To Bou The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.