Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,340 members, 7,943,849 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:23 AM

3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter (790 Views)

Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband / 50+ Reasons Why Your House Is Better Than A Wife (FOR GUYS ONLY). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2015
we have been using Facebook, Twitter, Whatapp, instagram and Google+ since when they where founded to obtain and share informations, but they never contributed to the growth of our financial status, instead they used our post and comments to make huge amount of money on daily basis for them self alone.
Since I discover "Follio" the story change.

3 reasons why Follio is better than Facebook and the rest.

1 Follio combined the features of Facebook and Twitter to give a better experience

2 you can sell anything on follio platform for free

3 Follio Pays you for every posts, likes, shares and comments you make on it platform
www.follio.me/ref/enolife

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by iPopAlomo(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2015
You can't find follio on Google...

modified...*
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
You can find follio on Google...
what do you mean
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
You can't find follio on Google...
modified...*
click here http://www.follio.me/ref/enolife
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2015
don't be left out
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2015
Post and get paid
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2016
Re: 3 Reasons Why Follio Is Better Than Facebook And Twitter by enolife(m): 8:41am On Jan 16, 2016
post you business or information and get paid for it www.follio.me/ref/enolife

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Father Did This To His 4-year-old Daughter Because She Lost Her Slippers / From MMM To NNN...OOO Nigeria Will Debut This Week!!! / crt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.