Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari (1186 Views)

Video:nnamdi Kanu Drops Another Bombshell In Latest Interview / Nnamdi Kanu Latest Interview: Explosive!! Every Nigerian Could Relate To It. / Exclusive Interview:My Battles With The Rich To Empower The Poor – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by Freegift75: 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2015
LATEST INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI

Watch the video here:

www.channelstv.com/buhari-plans-for-2016-fhs

President Buhari made shocking revelations on how he is going to close the mouths of his critics in 2016 by well planned programmes and policies that will bring relief to the yearning of the general citizenry.

Points noted from the interview include:
1. Prompt salary on 25th of every month
2. Reversal of petrol pump price

When asked on how to fulfill the payments of N5000 promised to the unemployed Nigerian youth, the humble president stated clearly that:

*** all we need do is a central account with CBN for the programme, and then conduct transparent registration upon which the individual data collected shall be used to produce permanent individual ATM that will not withdraw more than the programmed amount monthly. And it will work with all banks but have expiring date.... Quote Buhari

On How soon....

*** we hope to commence in March...

He further made some indirect explanations on how to tackle economic crisis .......

[img] Click to Read detail HERE [/img]

1 Share

Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2015
ok. wish him the best
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by Imortal001: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ok
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by koxyz: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2015
Nice Plan
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by Aremu01(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by Realdeals(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2015
Link provided not working, are you sure the interview is REAL?
Freegift75:
LATEST INTERVIEW WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI
Watch the video here:
www.channelstv.com/buhari-plans-for-2016-fhs
President Buhari made shocking revelations on how he is going to close the mouths of his critics in 2016 by well planned programmes and policies that will bring relief to the yearning of the general citizenry.
Points noted from the interview include:
1. Prompt salary on 25th of every month
2. Reversal of petrol pump price
When asked on how to fulfill the payments of N5000 promised to the unemployed Nigerian youth, the humble president stated clearly that:
*** all we need do is a central account with CBN for the programme, and then conduct transparent registration upon which the individual data collected shall be used to produce permanent individual ATM that will not withdraw more than the programmed amount monthly. And it will work with all banks but have expiring date.... Quote Buhari
On How soon....
*** we hope to commence in March...
He further made some indirect explanations on how to tackle economic crisis .......
[img] Click to Read detail HERE [/img]
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by franconian: 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2015
He is still planing when 2016 is here already.

1 Like

Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by Amein(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
Ride on the only ONE
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by johnmartus(m): 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2015
franconian:
He is still planing when 2016 is here already.
BE CONTENT.
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by franconian: 7:58am On Dec 27, 2015
johnmartus:
BE CONTENT.

7 months in office and he is still talking of plans, he's got two more years to work before campaign. A leader should have well detailed plans (blueprint) before vying for office....he only needs to edit his plans as circumstances change. Unfortunately, our leaders in this part of the world only vie for offices cos of power, money and fame.
One would expect that Buhari, an "old timer", would have a blueprint after all this years of contesting, but it seems he's got none...he is just planning for one.

Buhari should quit the planning and start working!
Re: LATEST INTERVIEW: My Humble Plan For Nigerians In 2016 - Pres Buhari by franconian: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2015
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Great Graphic Showing The Hierarchy Of Tech Companies / I Am Reconciling With APC - Osoba / Court Grants Bail To All 4 Accused Persons:saraki,ekweremadu,maikasuwa & Efeture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.