Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,907 members, 7,889,999 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:05 AM

See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... (58225 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Idrismusty97(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
For a 2 month old relationship, That question is too forward. But her reaction to the question is also suspicious.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
IceDude:
Nothing is silly in that question jor; that girl don abort b4. I can bet on it......I wont be surprised if she aint got womb
Your opinion tho! smiley
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by ogunleye557(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
that means the girl Don about before jhor... #GOD_SAVE_US_FROM_KARISHIKA

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by osabiya16(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
was silly about the question? silly gurl

3 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by IceDude(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP abeg run for ur life o; i dont trust that girl. If she nor dey hide something she for just laff and answer u sharpaly....Fvck b!tches!
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
I don't think you deserve a babe if these are the kinds of questions that pop up in your head.

Until you learn how to stop asking foolish questions, no getting laid for you. angry
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Acidosis(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
Please, should we also ask virgins this question?

grin
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Officialkenshin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Broz I never knew she could be angry. How could I have asked?

See guy, the girl na bitch, leave her she is not open minded, I wonder what you need that kind of girl for. I have asked my current gf this question And she said no. So imagine she refuse to answer this questions and u lock up and go ahead u marry her later on she no fit get child due to abortion and your carelessness for keeping quiet, shey you go shine eye after you don waste money marry? All this kind girls fit quiet give person STD say she was scared, maybe she give you AiD your head o correct bros grin
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Elinob(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
The question wasn't bad so knw need 4 u 2 apologist to her but if u wish u can till go on.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Jackrich: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol anyone raised in society around other people should have been more well socially adjusted than to ask weird questions at inappropriate moments. So yeah I would be angry cause it means he's more of a simpleton than I thought grin
Soothe yourself my dear.

I never knew that you girls are that insecure not to be able to answer questions without minding what the fellow feels about it - You're demanding for the same equality your counterparts in the West has, but you can't be as honest as they are one bit.
A white girl will answer that question without thinking about it but you Nigerian girls will cling to cultural umbrella while wanting equality at the same time .

Nne , you're the simpleton for not being able to own up to your responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by geez18(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=MzPecs post=41372403][font=serif][size=10pt][i]Silly guys with silly questions! undecided
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by 360command: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
@Samfigo1, nice one for asking such question. A burkinabe gf once asked me such a question which was in the early stage of we getting to know each and she through the bomb which I had to answer immediately. After answering such question, I began imagine why would she ask me the question if I have pregnated a girl before..

This question can be synonymous when asking a girl if they have a child.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Seamareggae(m): 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op... When she finally replies U... Pls come back and tell us why she was angry at first...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by tonyx4x44(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!

you see that bold part ba... e go cause like 400 quarrels the first 6 months, except you don't talk much

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by hustler86(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:
Babe u av taken it personal more than the person in question.. grin grin Calm down biko. The guy's questn tho, sounds so dumb 2hearing.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
ogunleye557:
that means the girl Don abort before jhor... #GOD_SAVE_US_FROM_KARISHIKA
Fixed! cool
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by MzPecs(f): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
hustler86:

Babe u av taken it personal more than the person in question.. grin grin Calm down biko. The guy's questn tho, sounds so dumb 2hearing.
Lol cheesy
Don't mind that guy.. grin grin grin
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by geez18(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
every serious guy should ask this question in a serious relationship,also every girl in a serious relationship should be ready to answer that question and your answer had better be very sincere because a lie would easily be detected.this lady's reaction is outrightly "telling".in one split second she betrayed her guilt when a sincere answer would have easily endeared her to her man more.

2 Likes

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by totalhouse(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
MzPecs:

The reason I called him is that, a silly guy once asked my friend this question and she didn't consider him again..

Me thinks OP shouldn't have asked the question so soon. You don't throw such direct question to someone.

The girl might feel bad, she might have this feeling that, oh! Do I really look like someone who was pregnant before? Maybe my tummy is big or i'm not in shape for him to ask such question.

These thoughts will be going the girl's mind.

Even though the question sounds absurd, it still remains the reality. Nothing should be held back when it comes to knowing much about the person you are settling down with...
For me i have questions for the op

Have they had carnal knowledge of themselves? If yes under the 2 months then the question is in order.

Has he noticed anything in her pointing to the question raised?

What is op opinion about her?

If the anwers to the questions are not negative then it could be that she felt insulted despite her good virtues at the full 'glare' of the op.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by totalhouse(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cc. Gaborone
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by badonkadonk: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
Samfigo1:
Hello everyone! I didn't want to bring this up but I can't just imagine how this question could make her so annoyed. Before I say the question, let me take you down the memory lane.
I started dating this girl for two months(I don't know if we're still dating, I'll tell you the reason why I say so), everything has been going on smoothly not until recently when we started asking each other questions. She has asked me so many questions, some of the questions are as follow:

My Babe: Have you dated before?

Me : Of course!

My Babe: Why did u break up?

Me: We didn't get along with each other, so we decided to call it quit.

My Babe: Oh I see....

She has asked me series of questions but I never asked her any.
One day precisely 3days ago, I decided to ask her this simple question that shouldn't take a minute to answer!
Have you been pregnant before? She paused and looked straight into my eyes and said What sort of question is that? What do l take her for? Am I saying she had done abortions before? She hissed, stood and left, since 2days now we've not called, sent text to each other.
Does the question sound absurd? why did she take it so personal? I have decided not to apologize because I don't think I have done wrong, that's why I said earlier that I don't know if we're still dating!

Guy! Move on and Find another babe... Beware of the holier than thou ladies...

Hope say u do thanksgiving today sha.. U suppose thank God for removing her from your luscious garden like a weed..

Wallahi if u do mistake call that babe ever again.... Sorry go be your name..

Better be a guyman abeg.. Get another babe and move on.. Mark today's date.. I bet u before valentine's day next year.. She go come bak begging..

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by tivta(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Only the guilt are afraid...
@op, you did nothing wrong, she obviously has issues that she is not proud of.
I know girls who are proud to say they have gone through such before just to test if they are fertile.
Anyone afraid to ask such does not love the girl...
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by justmenoni: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
forexbinary:
you have you given person belle before? angry

See the question wey you dey ask person?
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by NaWetinDey(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
You seem to have forgotten 'women's rule of engagement. If you can be her teddy when she wants to toy around and her Goliath when she faces financial or sexual problem, you are goof to go. But don't make the mistake of freedom of control, it will mar it.
She appeared mature enough to drag you into your past but she won't take it kindly with you wanting to know here's - especially if she's the child-eating type.
She's so guilty of the question that she snapped out of embarrassment.
Nevertheless, you alone know what you want from the relationship (if you later find out it still exists). But if you intended something serious, better get an answer before you marry a wombless woman.

No stereotyping. My take.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by bashydemy(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2015
OP you ask a very good question, Atleast you need to know your fiancee past so as not to be hearing it from outsiders..
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by dahmie2013: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op, dat questn is a stupid one, I will do same if it were me. Besides, what she asked u is what any reasonble babe will ask. D questn sounds like u were angry she asked u questns, I'm sure she's been hurt in d past&she's just trying 2 avoid a repetitn of dat. Pls be sensible next time.
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by NaWetinDey(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=NaWetinDey post=41394807]You seem to have forgotten 'women's rule of engagement. If you can be her teddy when she wants to toy around and her Goliath when she faces financial or sexual problem, you are goof to go. But don't make the mistake of tampering with her freedom to be in charge (whats on the giving all worship and glory to women nstead of to God by musicians?)
She appeared mature enough to drag you into your past but she won't take it kindly with you wanting to know here's - especially if she's the child-eating type.
She's so guilty of the question that she snapped out of embarrassment.
Nevertheless, you alone know what you want from the relationship (if you later find out it still exists). But if you intended something serious, better get an answer before you marry a wombless woman.

No stereotyping. My take.

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by dav73(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
When did asking a question becomes bad? Check this- what if her tommy is not flat and her boobs don slack? U would want to kno na? Guy don't beg her oo u wil always beg when u ask any question she don't like kai! Hear talk ooo am sure na girls dey even answer u! Girls are annoying!!

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by usmanbaba(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2015
Guilt...

1 Like

Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by wunmi590(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Mehn Op! u were too direct! hehehehehehehe, but her actions to me shows that she's guilty of something, lemme not say guilty of abortion o! hehehehehehe if na me u ask that question, I will definitely be shocked at first coz for u to ask me that thing, hmmmm e be like say my body don show u signs and u just want to confirm, lolzzzzzz but I will still answer u nonetheless, but anyway just apologise and give her time, she will come back to her senses.
We ladies are complex beings u know wink

One of the most matured answer have read on NL
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by Adefave1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
Op shey bi ur fone is browsin y dnt u goole search it..... And stop asking jamb que undecided
Re: See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... by watchindelta(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2015
guy if she ugly join just 4get her. no space 4 shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Queen Okafor Flaunts Her Hairy Boobs In New Photos / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / ‘I Am Broke, Not Hungry’ – Girl To Boyfriend After Sending Her N10K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.