Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) (3322 Views)

Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Kolanut Business: You can be a Millionaire within 6 months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by kaposky(f): 4:47am On Dec 27, 2015
Are you looking for another source of income
to venture into in 2016?
Are you a working class looking for a passive income?
Now, you have it.
I don't know about other businesses and what the owners have to say
about them, but this one business I know that even with as little as
N20,000 you can start and make a huge profit from it, as much as 300%
pure profit.
It is no other business than mini importation business.
Check w w w . smart online businesses . com / importation
to see some clue about the business.

Just type in the whole words in the link above as one word without space into your browser to open.

If you need a quality guide to get you started from the point of importation,
cheap shipping, listing your products on Jumia, Konga, Kaymu,etc, getting orders
rolling in every other day, my guide will help you successfully.
However, for now go get the hot 20 in demand products that sell like crazy from my
signature link below.
Its free.

I wish you a successful and profitable 2016
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by kaposky(f): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year everyone.
This is a sure business anyone and everyone
can venture into in 2016 and make huge profit.
Don't let anybody deceive it.
Get the free report on what to start importing now
from my signature below.
Regards
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by richysam(m): 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
kaposky:
Happy new year everyone.
This is a sure business anyone and everyone
can venture into in 2016 and make huge profit.
Don't let anybody deceive it.
Get the free report on what to start importing now
from my signature below.
Regards
complement of the season to you...all the blessings and favours of 2016 has been programmed into ur life.....l'm with you on this o
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by kaposky(f): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2016
Thank you richysam.
God bless you.
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by femstic60: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2016
Happy New Year Everybody. I will advice you don't use all the 20k to start business. Yes, I knew a particular business that will make you over #100k monthly that you don't need any money to start. The business is Fiverr business. You will only need money to start if you don't have service to provide. Here is what you will do: you will open an account to some site where you will be getting the job for $1 and you will be selling it on fiverr. This is really working for me and is working for many of my students. So, the money you will need to invest is the money to fund ur account on this particular site. You can fund it with $10 and once you start making money on fiverr you will beable to use that money to fund it. So! Can you now see that you don't need up to 20k to start fiverr. You can get the step by step. Guild here: http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/Fiverrhiddengold_land.htm
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by ncolumella(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dear Investors,

Undoubtedly a vast investment potential exists in the domestic liquefied petroleum gas filling sub-sector of the Oil & Gas Industry in Nigeria. A large proportion of the middle and upper socio-economic class of people depend on gas for cooking purposes. So are industries, government establishments, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bakeries e.t.c

● Today, Nigeria consumes about 250, 000MT per annum and we have about 230 LPG refilling plants and 7,000 retailing outlets.  More succinctly, a captive market of over 165 million people makes investment in LPG industry viable since one of the challenges the Federal Government as well as LPG operators are forced to grapple with is how to market the use of cooking gas in Nigeria.

● With less than one kilogram me per capita consumption, Nigeria ranks among the lowest liquefied petroleum gas consuming states in Africa despite its huge gas resources. It Is currently estimated that only 30% of our population uses LPG as a cooking energy while the remaining 40% uses Kerosene and 30% uses Fire wood.

● The current General Manager of the NNPC and the Minster of state for petroleum Mr Ibe Kachiukwu has stated on various occasssion that in 2016, the use of LPG would be enforced. He also stated that free LPG cylinders would be given to all Nigerians. The budget for 2016 does not include subsidy for kerosene. It Is therefore evident that the use and demand of LPG would double in 2016 and now is the right time to make investments in the sector.

THE OPPORTUNITY IN COOKING GAS BUSINESS
======================================
LPG cylinders refilling plants would be needed to bring closer gas to the consumers and retailers. We manufacture Mini LPG cylinder refilling plants here in Nigeria. This plants are mobile and easy to operate. This type of refilling plants requires very small piece of land/space and they can be easily relocated to a more profitable location. The plants also have over 20years operating life span.

This mini plants are usually between 2.5tons- 10tons
● 1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

Our storage tanks on the plants are first grade used Holland tanks with over 20years life span and they have been pressure tested and certified safe. The skid plants are well built, tested and commissioned before sale/delivery

COST:

Cost of the Our mini plants varies depending on the tank size

● 2.5ton mini plant : N4million
● 5ton mini plant: N7million
● 10ton stationary plant: N11million

1ton of gas= 80× (12.5kg cylinder)

ACCESSORIES:

Once you purchase of our plants it comes with:

1. ×××× metric tonnes tank
2. Corken Fire proof ump
3. Three filling heads
4. Weighing scale and pressure gauge
5. Return Hose
6. 2 fire extinguisher
7. 2 safety goggles, boots and overall
8. Branding
9. HSE training
10. free Haulage anywhere in Nigeria

BENEFITS:

● Easy to maintain and manage
● Very low operational cost
● Location of plant can be changed/relocated at will
● Gives value for money and highly profitable
● Safe
● small portion of land/space needed
● Plants can be located closer to LPG consumers unlike stationary LPG

PROFITABILITY

80 (12.5kg) cylinders makes 1ton of gas
So a 2.5ton skid plant is 200 (12.5kg) cylinder

● Cost off filling a 2.5ton plant is usually between N350-400k (including logistics)
● assuming your operational cost (which includes a generator and one staff) is N50, 000 monthly

● Cost of 12.5kg cylinder is N3000
Sales cost: N3000×200= N600,000
N600,000-400,000= N200,000
N200,000-N50,000= N150, 000

● Profit: N150, 000/2.5tons of gas

● Please note that with your plant sited in a well populated residential area, you can sell 5tons weekly making a profit of N300, 000 weekly. This is a fact base report.

CONCLUSION

We build based on order and deliver within 2week.

Please, email/call us to see images of our mini plants & information

Thank you.

Okebugwu Ikechukwu Williams

Columella Nigeria Company
Call/Whatsapp: 08029716876
Email: columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by ncolumella(m): 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
● Please visit the nairaland link below to see more information on investing in this highly profitable and easy gas business.

● All you need to provide is a very tiny space (Land) & and a small 2.5kva generator like the image you see below (2.5tons plant) and select/order any of our mini plant capacity ranges and we would build and deliver to your site with 2weeks.

● 2.5ton mini plant (200cylinders) : N4million
● 5ton mini plant (400cylinders): N7million
● 10ton stationary plant (800cylinders): N11million

www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by barry40: 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
[size=18pt]You can browse though this list. Possibly you will find one that suits you. All of them can be started with little capital (except few if you want to start in a large scale)[/size]
http://legitsmallbusiness.com/110-small-business-ideas-with-low-capital-investment/
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by herboshedhe(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2016
femstic60:
Happy New Year Everybody. I will advice you don't use all the 20k to start business. Yes, I knew a particular business that will make you over #100k monthly that you don't need any money to start. The business is Fiverr business. You will only need money to start if you don't have service to provide. Here is what you will do: you will open an account to some site where you will be getting the job for $1 and you will be selling it on fiverr. This is really working for me and is working for many of my students. So, the money you will need to invest is the money to fund ur account on this particular site. You can fund it with $10 and once you start making money on fiverr you will beable to use that money to fund it. So! Can you now see that you don't need up to 20k to start fiverr. You can get the step by step. Guild here: http://www.naijawealthinfo.com/Fiverrhiddengold_land.htm

Nice one
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by kaposky(f): 3:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Mini Importation business is your money magnet business for 2016.
Start yours now.
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by kaposky(f): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2016
Start mini importation business today
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by Chigorkizz(m): 1:52am On Apr 05, 2016
Good work.
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by femstic60: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
You can start fiverr or go and register as an affiliate on some sites. ckuckbank and amazon is a good examples
Re: Business You Should Venture Into In 2016 (highly Recommended) by barry40: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2016
femstic60:
You can start fiverr or go and register as an affiliate on some sites. ckuckbank and amazon is a good examples
How do you receive your money here in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start A Good Business With Us Right Now! / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / 7 Star Hotel Opens In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.