Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) (40415 Views)

Photo Of Odulade Adekola, Muiya Ademola And Femi Adebayo In Army Uniforms / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Odulade Adekola Funny Christmas Captions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by ichommy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
youngaz:
sunday dagboru grin grin grin monday omo adugbo cheesy cheesy cheesy mufu oloosa oko grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Swissheart(f): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Cool
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by ichommy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
you will never regret grin
Yinmu grin
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by juman(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Aminat508(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
ichommy:

Yinmu grin
awa dara lomo obinrin grin
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Udmaster(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Here in North Korea, we don't know him.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Moz22: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
nikkypearl:
We dey here ! grin
and are u sure u are yoruban?
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by greatness22(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
you will never regret grin
to have a yoruba lady is very difficult tho.. Even though i dnt end up with a yoruba lady, i still find the yorubas the number one tribe in Nigeria. Am frm DELTA(the ibo speaking part)

1 Like

Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Aminat508(f): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
to have a yoruba lady is very difficult tho.. Even though i dnt end up with a yoruba lady, i still find the yorubas the number one tribe in Nigeria. Am frm DELTA(the ibo speaking part)
. Yes Oooo. We Rock grin cheesy
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
lwise:

To start with, all the yoruba ladies in the house make una show face ooooo
not present lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by greatness22(m): 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
. Yes Oooo. We Rock grin cheesy
sure. Maximum respect.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by HDee(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oloriburuku Kan fe jami lawe ni fp sha
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by UltraSphinx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
obowunmi:
Why can't Yoruba people pronounce the letter, R.
LAGOS INDIGENES RATHER
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by ichommy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
Ododo Oro. cheesy
Aminat508:
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Aminat508(f): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
ichommy:
Ododo Oro. cheesy

Awa tun mo biwon semahun toju Oko wa grin cheesy
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
Songitto:
Popular Yoruba movie star, Odunlade Adekola posing with Jimighty one of the most popular gospel high life musician and others in Abeokuta in his house commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ

I would love to meet him. And also "Baraka".

1 Like

Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
nikkypearl:

We dey here ! grin
you look curvy. Can I have your bb pin? Sent you a PM tho.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by BABANGBALI: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
and so fokn what?is he not from there?where else do you want him to celebrate it before?sambisa forest? abeg this is no news jo and it does not deserve front page.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Moderator you may wish to use your power and ban me like you always do whenever i tell you the bitter truth,i do not give a fok tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by BABANGBALI: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
you look curvy. Can I have your bb pin? Sent you a PM tho.
hmmmmmmm toasting wan start grin
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by maryhaam(f): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
niggi4life:
you are going to make a very BIG mistake of your life, just try it

Expensive joke

Am joking o!!!! Yoruba women are fun to be with
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by BABANGBALI: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
yinmu
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by obowunmi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
UltraSphinx:
LAGOS INDIGENES RATHER

They say "oow" instead of "R."
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
hmmmmmmm toasting wan start grin
I tell you. grin

She looks beautiful and humble...my kind of chick. Abeg help me put mouth for the matter make she gree. grin grin grin
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by faray: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
x6blade:
I need a Russian girl,any girl from Russia here??
make putin catch you lasan
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Aminat508(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
BABANGBALI:
yinmu
undecided
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by BABANGBALI: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
UltraSphinx:
LAGOS INDIGENES RATHER
why you dey ansa am?you for leave am make him dey generalise now
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by BABANGBALI: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided
dem dey take style toast you,your market dey sell o grin
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=maryhaam post=41394713][/quote]pls, which one are you among the girls in your DP?
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by BABANGBALI: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
not present lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
are you one of us?see this yanmirin babe dey pretend to be one of us,go sidon jo. If you like go tell dem make dem ban me,i will still be here posting tongue tongue tongue
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2015
greatness22:
I just love dis guy. Even though am not a yoruba, he makes me see the yoruba tribe as the most interesting and entertaining people in dis country. Maybe i shuld jst marry a yoruba lady.
AM SURE THOSE 21 LIKES PLUS 3 SHARES ARE FROM YORUBA, BUT WAIT TILL THE DAY YOU WILL BASH YORUBA AND SEE WHAT THEIR REACTION IS GOING TO BE!
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by ichommy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Awa tun mo biwon semahun toju Oko wa grin cheesy
Lol, Gbayi jare. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.