Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,825 members, 7,898,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:10 AM

Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) (40415 Views)

Photo Of Odulade Adekola, Muiya Ademola And Femi Adebayo In Army Uniforms / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Odulade Adekola Funny Christmas Captions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
whichever one u think I am sire.
both ladies are cool but I like the fair one more. I believe that's you. Pls can I have your contact? Say yes and I'll look for a way for you to send it to me without making it public.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by maryhaam(f): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
both ladies are cool but I like the fair one more. I believe that's you. Pls can I have your contact? Say yes and I'll look for a way for you to send it to me without making it public.
loool,like your sense of humour,but both are fair,a description will do.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
loool,like your sense of humour,but both are fair,a description will do.
the one with bob hairstyle and curly necklace. She reminds me of a girl I fell in love with but couldn't get her to love me back.

If you are not the one, pls hook me up with her. But if you are the one, kindly end my 2015 with happiness by giving me your contact. Pls, I humbly ask.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by maryhaam(f): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
the one with bob hairstyle and curly necklace. She reminds me of a girl I fell in love with but couldn't get her to love me back.

If you are not the one, pls hook me up with her. But if you are the one, kindly end my 2015 with happiness by giving me your contact. Pls, I humbly ask.
looool drop ur pin if u hv, or ur digit.
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
maryhaam:
looool drop ur pin if u hv, or ur digit.
thanks
Re: Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's) by Kazrem(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Aminat508:
U no well, is time for zuhr. Wanna pray
I like you for that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding Holds In Lagos On Nov. 19th / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop / P-Square's Performance In Liberia: Massive Crowd (Video, Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.