Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain (9672 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Name.. Olivia Arimokwu.
I'm female.. An undergraduate of Uniben.. Christian.. And dating.

My bf introduced me to NL. Lol. It was a funny episode. He asked me a question one day and I was staring blankly at him. He was like. "jeez, this news has been all over FP. Go and register on NL, abeg" And here, I am.

My moniker is my first name and a shortened form of my surname.

I agree it's risky really. Let's face the fact. There's so
much sexual publicity everywhere, so expectations are high. It would therefore be really disappointing and somewhat problematic to get married on to find out that ur partner isn't satisfying u sexually. This is a leading cause of infidelity in homes.

Well, it depends on what is meant by "broke." If the guy can manage to find for himself, then fine, he's free to seek out a romantic soul mate. The girl should be able to take care of herself. But if he's pant broke, like he can barely feed
Himself, then he really needs to forget about a relationship until he's somewhat stable financially.

Turn-off.... Bad dress sense... Inability to speak simple and correct English. He must speak grammar like ronald4lif, but he should know to use his tenses. Untidiness... Being garrulous... And being unnecessarily opinionated... And yea, shallow mindedness, too

Permit me to respond to the bolded.

Oga ronald4lif, seems u have become A ROLE MODEL for grammatical expression on nairaland. Can u tell me what's going on in your mind right now?
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:
1. My name is Boluwatife Sekinah... I think I'll leave my last name.. I'm a female lol I'm in university studying Physiology and neuroscience and some other things. I'm an "agnostic Muslim". I'm single.

2. Ehm I found nairaland in an attempt to find Nigerian jokes. My moniker came from a Mila j song called My Main where she talks about her best friend.

3. I agree to an extent. I'm sure in your courtship sexual capacity will have to come up at some time...

4. Completely false. As long as he's not broke and lazy then a relationship can work. A practical plan that is being put in place on how to better improve his and his partners life.

5. Turn ons: A man with ambition. Passionate. Resilient. Demands respect. Won't let people walk all over him. Courteous.
Turn offs: cocky. Unintelligent.
u forgot to add he must be a doctor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
adeh39 cheesy

Sssssh...no sides talk tongue

How are you doing honey? cheesy
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by adaksbullet: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
dharay99:
lipsrsealed

hmm let's see...
u we jos be writen on left side................r u an gay bobo?angry
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Dr Wristbangle, let's have your questions please cool

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
To our guests, here are my questions.

vi. If you are not married yet, when do you intend to marry?

vii. What's your take on ladies who send their unclad pictures to their boyfriends out of love?

viii. Can you tell us about your most embarrassing moment on nairaland? (Your greatest bashing moment) cheesy

Ix. Do you see PMB making more impacts than GEJ?

x. If you have the opportunity to date a nairander, who will that be and why?

xi. What's your take on guys who chop and clean mouth?; and ladies who scam guys for money.

Xii. At what age do you think children should have access to smart phone?

Xiii. What's your view on fuel subsidy removal and it's impact in Nigeria economy?

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by ronald4lif(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Permit me to respond to the bolded.

Oga ronald 4lif, seems u have become A ROLE MODEL for grammatical expression on nairaland. Can u tell me what's going on in your mind right now?

My boss TheSonOfMark is here, will respond when he gives a nod. lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by joliyp(f): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
okada pls .....park
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by MzPecs(f): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
Emusmith where are you? embarassed

Been refreshing this page cos of you oh! undecided
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
[quote author=Cherlene post=41394011][/quote] ur hips re wow!
But u need to expanciate on "turn on"
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeh39:

Sssssh...no sides talk tongue
How are you doing honey? cheesy
Honey??
I.

Name: Smith Emu.
Sex: Male
Educational Background: BSc. Computer Science
Religion: Christian
Relationship Status: Single

II.

My NYSC senior friend and roomie; dirtymoney.
Well, Emusmith: Combination of both names.

III.

From my vantage point, as a Christian, sex before marriage is absolutely wrong. "Marriage is honourable, with the bed undefiled". You just pray and believe God to be honest and faithful. He won't give you what will hurt you. Have I answered that question?

IV.

The words, "broke dude"? Well, no guy is truly broke, who has a vision and passion to match. It's only a matter of time, if she can wait. But, if he is refusing to man-up and do something sensible with his life but playing football here and there...He is not allowed to be in a relationship, yet. But, there is no accounting for taste. smiley Some girls still like him that way.

V.

Turn on

Intelligence
Honesty
Godliness
Genuineness
Long hair wink

Turn off

Lying spirit
Foolish talking & shouting (Flippancy)
Smoking & drinking

Cc: tosyne2much

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by montezz(f): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
He be like say this place go be fun cheesy
"shifts for her to sit beside me* herexG abeg serve my friend joo
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:26pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dr Wristbangle, let's have your questions please cool

Question dropped bro.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by ipledge10(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am here...
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

My boss TheSonOf.Mark is here, will respond when he gives a nod. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by RuggedArab: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2015
Yawns!!! angry

I expected more from these ladies. I score you guys "C" (50%).

Tosyne2much, more questions please!!!

Chilling
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Aminat508(f): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
Where is Sleekyshuga ?
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2015
NEPABOY:
Honey??

Yes? undecided

Any problem?

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by LordOfTheWeed: 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
wink
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by HerexG(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
montezz:
"shifts for her to sit beside me* herexG abeg serve my friend joo
Here are what you ordered ma'am, do you care for her order too Miss Tayor
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by SINNZ(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
**Make way.... The Eagle is about to land** cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2015
Emusmith is that really your name? As in, is that even a name? grin
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by RexKexMilann: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain, You Studying Wha? Physiology Et Neuroscience?shocked.

I knew Right from The Start that we were Made For Each Other lipsrsealed.

- At What Level Of The Medulla Is The Superior Colliculus Located?smiley.

-Renin & Rennin, What Is The Difference?.

-What Structure in the 4th Ventricle Is responsible For "Vomitting Reflex"?undecided.

smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Omotayor123(f): 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
HerexG:

Here are what you ordered ma'am, do you care for her order too Miss Tayor
Not at all...
No drinking, No side talk... The NL police are here.. cool
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by dharay99: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2015
adaksbullet:
u we jos be writen on left side................r u an gay bobo?angry

mtcheeew, flush off.!
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Audience, I want you to know that it takes time to answer the questions we asked. I want you to exercise patience as the floor will soon be declare open

Meanwhile we are expecting sleekyshuga soon. So please relax. Thanks cool
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
wristbangle:
To our guests, here are my questions.

vi. If you are not married yet, when do you intend to marry?

vii. What your take on ladies who send their unclad pictures to their boyfriends out of love?

viii. Can you tell us about your most embarrassing moment on nairaland? (Your greatest bashing moment) cheesy

Ix. Do you see PMB making more impacts than GEJ?

x. If you have the opportunity to date a nairander, who will that be and why?

xi. What's your take on guys who chop and clean mouth?; and ladies who scam guys for money.

Xii. At what age do you think children should have access to smart phone?

Xiii. What's your view on fuel subsidy removal and it's impact on Nigeria economy?

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

6. I don't really mind to be completely honest. I'd like to be a young mother. I don't really think marriage is much of a goal in my life. There's so much other things I'd rather focus on. But I would love to get married.

7. Ehm. I personally would rather to show him in person. I think it takes a lot of courage and and trust for a woman to do that and a bit of stupidity too. You never know who you're dealing with...

8. Probably yesterday when I was ridiculously rude to a rather good friend of mine. Or there was a time on my old NL account where some anonymous guy made a page about me being weird. I haven't had much to be honest.

9. I know absolutely nothing of Nigerian politics. I barely know the president of Ireland.

10. Oh wow. I feel like I haven't gotten to know anyone enough to think of them as more than a friend. But if I had to choose I'd say it would be decker simply because it id imagine it would be - Mr and Mrs Smith fight moment... Everyday.

11. Ugh. It's just disgusting behaviour. It's honestly just not called for.

12. Ehm if it's using a smart phone then I think any age. I know kids that are so so smart with working out devices. And I don't think it's detrimental in any way. But to have. Well my children are going to start with a Nokia ( the one with the torch) and work their way up.

13. I absolutely know nothing about economics. Nothing at all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2015
Present!!!

1a. Full name: Jenny Ezera.

b. Sex: Female

c. Educational background:

Primary; RSUST, Staff School..

Secondary; RSUST, International Secondary School..

Tertiary; University of Port Harcourt.

d. Religion: Christianity.

e. Relationship Status: Dating.

2. I got introduced to Nairaland through a classmate in secondary school, and only became a member during the ASUU Strike.. My moniker? Shuga is a nick given to me by a friend, and I only added 'Sleek' to it smiley.

3. From my own point of view, it's true, reason been that a woman with a high libido getting attached to a man with a low sexual urge would lack sexual satisfaction which might lead to infidelity..

4. This assertion is wrong because a broke guy has same emotions a rich guy has, and at such, there is every tendency for him to be in a relationship.. The sole determinat in the relationship lies on the ability of the female specie to understand the financial backwardness of the guy, and both of them working towards it.. Also, note that, 'a paper broke guy today can become a paper rich guy the next moment.'

5. Turn on: God fearing, Intelligence, Smart, Great sense of humor, Decent in fashion, Posses high tolerance and maturity, Romantic, etc..

Turn off: Dishonesty, Pride, Unkempt habit etc..

Sorry for the late reply.. I had a low battery..

Cc:
Tosyne2much..
Mhizkhel..
Wristbangle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by SINNZ(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
wristbangle:
Audience, I want you to know that it takes time to answer the questions we asked. I want you to exercise patience as the floor will soon be declare open

Meanwhile we are expecting sleekyshuga soon. So please relax. Thanks cool

Can we atleast have a musical performance from Davido while we wait? undecided
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:

10. Oh wow. I feel like I haven't gotten to know anyone enough to think of them as more than a friend. But if I had to choose I'd say it would be decker simply because it id imagine it would be - Mr and Mrs Smith fight moment... Everyday.

Lol.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeh39:

Yes? undecided
Any problem?
Speechless #Lipssealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Iice Can I Meet You? / SAFARIGIRL: The Tell-all / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.