Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:20 AM

An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain (9673 Views)

Interview With ACCESSME,RYABCOOL,JUSTDULLA,IAMDOTUNE,KUNLEAKINPELU00,PRINCEAKINS / An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / An Interview With Mimzy, Mysticgal And Ladyjul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2015
wristbangle:
To our guests, here are my questions.

vi. If you are not married yet, when do you intend to marry?

vii. What your take on ladies who send their unclad pictures to their boyfriends out of love?

viii. Can you tell us about your most embarrassing moment on nairaland? (Your greatest bashing moment) cheesy

Ix. Do you see PMB making more impacts than GEJ?

x. If you have the opportunity to date a nairander, who will that be and why?

xi. What's your take on guys who chop and clean mouth?; and ladies who scam guys for money.

Xii. At what age do you think children should have access to smart phone?

Xiii. What's your view on fuel subsidy removal and it's impact in Nigeria economy?

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

I really do want to get married early, so should everything work out fine, I should be tying the knot in the next
3/4 yrs.

Unclad pics out of love? Those are the sort of girls with fish brain. It's dumb! Why implicate urself? He may have seen her naked before, so what's the point of sending him graphic pics again? It's rubbish, joor!

The few times I got involved in an e-fight, I wasn't in the least bit embarrassed. As a matter of fact, I was having fun. Lol. But those were the first few months I joined NL. Not doing that again. I believe I'm bigger than that.

I never favoured PMB. It's even affecting me right now. When I ask my folks for money, they tell me the govt is very bad, that money is scarce. Lol. I have no faith in that man from Daura.

Hehehe... U ppl want to implicate me. I'll date ronald4lif, Tosyne2much, Donholy28, Mr. CORK .. LOL. PLS, nobody should ask me questions on that, biko.

For those chop and clean mouth guys, good 4 them. They found a willing girl. I just can't fault the guys, I choose to blame the female victims, instead. As for girls that scam guys for money. They might as well get a degree in that. Perhaps it would add more value to their lives. To those chop and clean mouth guys, though.. If u don't like a girl, pls let her go and help save her dignity.

16 is fair. Or better still, when the child gets out of sec school. children are getting spoilt too fast these days.

Fuel subsidy removal? The stakeholders think it's for the best. The economy is sinking and all measures to boost it need to be employed to salvage it. I'll just be watching.

Cc. Tosyne2much... Wristbangle.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Present!!!

1a. Full name: Jenny Ezera.

b. Sex: Female

c. Educational background:

Primary; RSUST, Staff School..

Secondary; RSUST, International Secondary School..

Tertiary; University of Port Harcourt.

d. Religion: Christianity.

e. Relationship Status: Dating.

2. I got introduced to Nairaland through a classmate in secondary school, and only became a member during the ASUU Strike.. My moniker? Shuga is a nick given to me by a friend, and I only added 'Sleek' to it smiley.

3. From my own point of view, it's true, reason been that a woman with a high libido getting attached to a man with a low sexual urge would lack sexual satisfaction which might lead to infidelity..

4. This assertion is wrong because a broke guy has same emotions a rich guy has, and at such, there is every tendency for him to be in a relationship.. The sole determinat in the relationship lies on the ability of the female specie to understand the financial backwardness of the guy, and both of them working towards it.. Also, note that, 'a paper broke guy today can become a paper rich guy the next moment.'

5. Turn on: God fearing, Intelligence, Smart, Great sense of humor, Decent in fashion, Posses high tolerance and maturity, Romantic, etc..

Turn off: Dishonesty, Pride, Unkempt habit etc..

Sorry for the late reply.. I had a low battery..

Cc:
Tosyne2much..
Mhizkhel..
Wristbangle.

I am so overwhelm with your answer. Can you reply my questions also.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Cherlene(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
wristbangle:
To our guests, here are my questions.

- My DESIRABLE age for being wedded is 26

vii. What your take on ladies who send their unclad pictures to their boyfriends out of love?

- I would highly COUNSEL ladies to be very CAUTIOUS in such conditions

viii. Can you tell us about your most embarrassing moment on nairaland? (Your greatest bashing moment) cheesy

- Well have not been EMBARRASED of any KIND.

- Sorry, can't comment on the above. I am not updated with the CURRENT OCCURENCES in Nigeria.

- No comment!

xi. What's your take on guys who chop and clean mouth?; and ladies who scam guys for money.

- To be honest it's a DISGRACE for ladies to SWINDLE a male/s and vice versa.

- Definitely at a FULL REACHED age, preferably 14 and ABOVE.

Xiii. What's your view on fuel subsidy removal and it's impact on Nigeria economy?

- Sorry, can't comment on the above. I am not updated with the CURRENT OCCURENCES in Nigeria

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by charijee(f): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's not an easy task bringing up stuffs like this, say interviews, awards and the likes, believe it or not, these things harmonise us.
To the hosts, show spoilers certainly will come beating their drums soon, when they do, stand your ground and stick to your aim cool......Aaaaah this gonna be fun grin
*sits cross legged* grin
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Aminat508(f): 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2015
,@ ichommy na me drag you come here abi? Am sorry cry
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Prof Ronald4lif, may we have your questions please? cool
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I really do want to get married early, so should everything work out fine, I should be tying the knot in the next
3/4 yrs.

Unclad pics out of love? Those are the sort of girls with fish brain. It's dumb! Why implicate urself? He may have seen her naked before, so what's the point of sending him graphic pics again? It's rubbish, joor!

The few times I got involved in an e-fight, I wasn't in the least bit embarrassed. As a matter of fact, I was having fun. Lol. But those were the first few months I joined NL. Not doing that again. I believe I'm bigger than that.

I never favoured PMB. It's even affecting me right now. When I ask my folks for money, they tell me the govt is very bad, that money is scarce. Lol. I have no faith in that man from Daura.

Hehehe... U ppl want to implicate me. I'll date ronald4lif, Tosyne2much, Donholy28, Mr. CORK .. LOL. PLS, nobody should ask me questions on that, biko.

For those chop and clean mouth guys, good 4 them. They found a willing girl. I just can't fault the guys, I choose to blame the female victims, instead. As for girls that scam guys for money. They might as well get a degree in that. Perhaps it would add more value to their lives. To those chop and clean mouth guys, though.. If u don't like a girl, pls let her go and help save her dignity.

16 is fair. Or better still, when the child gets out of sec school. children are getting spoilt too fast these days.

Fuel subsidy removal? The stakeholders think it's for the best. The economy is sinking and all measures to boost it need to be employed to salvage it. I'll just be watching.

Cc. Tosyne2much... Wristbangle.

Oh my goodness! Epic response to question 9. gringrin. Good one dear.

Tosyne2much and ronald4lif, u will agree with me that we have high calibre of Intelligent ladies on nairaland.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by EgusiSoup: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Present!!!

1a. Full name: Jenny Ezera.

b. Sex: Female

c. Educational background:

Primary; RSUST, Staff School..

Secondary; RSUST, International Secondary School..

Tertiary; University of Port Harcourt.

d. Religion: Christianity.

e. Relationship Status: Dating.

2. I got introduced to Nairaland through a classmate in secondary school, and only became a member during the ASUU Strike.. My moniker? Shuga is a nick given to me by a friend, and I only added 'Sleek' to it smiley.

3. From my own point of view, it's true, reason been that a woman with a high libido getting attached to a man with a low sexual urge would lack sexual satisfaction which might lead to infidelity..

4. This assertion is wrong because a broke guy has same emotions a rich guy has, and at such, there is every tendency for him to be in a relationship.. The sole determinat in the relationship lies on the ability of the female specie to understand the financial backwardness of the guy, and both of them working towards it.. Also, note that, 'a paper broke guy today can become a paper rich guy the next moment.'

5. Turn on: God fearing, Intelligence, Smart, Great sense of humor, Decent in fashion, Posses high tolerance and maturity, Romantic, etc..

Turn off: Dishonesty, Pride, Unkempt habit etc..

Sorry for the late reply.. I had a low battery..

Cc:
Tosyne2much..
Mhizkhel..
Wristbangle.

I knows I knowing you somewhere. So u attended Staff School. When was ur year? Do u remember Mrs Cookey? Mrs Briggs? grin
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2015
NEPABOY:
Speechless #Lipssealed

Good sad
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by danbrowndmf(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
SINNZ:

Can we atleast have a musical performance from Davido while we wait? undecided
LMAO! This guy is a clown.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by adaksbullet: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
dharay99:

mtcheeew, flush off.!
me?angry flosh of like an toilet?sadangry
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by ronald4lif(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
What are your take on gender equality. Do you think a man and woman should have equal footing in running the affairs of the home and why?

There are enormous pressure for young adults to get married, with women affected the most and men too. What's your take on the seemingly compulsory marriage mentality in our society and should it be seen as a mandatory exercise or just a choice?

What are your take on distance relationship. Some are of the opinion that's an exercise in futility but others think it's worth it. How do you react to this?

Just yesterday there was a thread where a single lady was thinking of getting herself a car but her family were dismissing the idea on the grounds that it's capable of scaring potential suitors away from her. Do you think it's true and how do we rid our society from this retrogressive backward idealism?

NB: some of the questions might have been addressed already, do skip anyone necessary.

Cc: Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by ichommy(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Aminat508:
,@ ichommy na me drag you coke here abi? Am sorry cry

*Come Modify jare grin

See U, Y i go vex? Nice Interviews jare. U go like coke sha.

I don't visit Romance like that sha.
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
adeh39:

Good sad
why u cm dey keep sad face be like ur tired of the light ur enjoying
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2015
Oooooh my God !!! These guests are very intelligent. They all answered their questions intelligently

I owe you MTN N100 recharge card each. Kindly remind me after the interview cool

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
I am so impressed with our guests response so far. Great job to you all cool

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
Yourmain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2015
YourMain:
1. My name is Boluwatife Sekinah... I think I'll leave my last name.. I'm a female lol I'm in university studying Physiology and neuroscience and some other things. I'm an "agnostic Muslim". I'm single.

2. Ehm I found nairaland in an attempt to find Nigerian jokes. My moniker came from a Mila j song called My Main where she talks about her best friend.

3. I agree to an extent. I'm sure in your courtship sexual capacity will have to come up at some time...

4. Completely false. As long as he's not broke and lazy then a relationship can work. A practical plan that is being put in place on how to better improve his and his partners life.

5. Turn ons: A man with ambition. Passionate. Resilient. Demands respect. Won't let people walk all over him. Courteous.
Turn offs: cocky. Unintelligent.

Boluwatife Sekinah - lovely name

Agnostic Muslim - Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Aminat508(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2015
ichommy:

*Come Modify jare grin

See U, Y i go vex? Nice Interviews jare. U go like coke sha.

I don't visit Romance like that sha.
grin grin @ coke

We are derailing lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by danbrowndmf(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
I was think wristbangle is dead or something & i was about starting up this interview stuff again.but thank God is back.cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015

That's not love, please. That's immature love, unripe love, irresponsible love, ignorant love= LUST: which is temporary and hot

viii. Can you tell us about your most embarrassing moment on nairaland? (Your greatest bashing moment)

Lol, you of all people know how if feels when you create a thread and think it is FIRE...Only to return after 15 mins to see 5 comments and 13 views and even those 5 folks wrote these:

- Trashy
- Op, get a life.
- All these jobless youths
- This is appalling, #poo on thread #
- Emusmith, take two bottles; one for this shitty thread, the other for being silly... cry

Yea, I do. My pastor told me that, Nigeria is moving from GLORY TO GLORY.

If I do...I rather not mention names. lipsrsealed.

Guys and Ladies: The law of karma beholds them.

You said children? Then, 8.

Xiii. What's your view on fuel subsidy removal and it's impact on Nigeria economy?

Obviously, there has been a downturn. But, I believe CHANGE is here. Let's look forward with a glimmer of lively hope

Cc: Wristbangle

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by chibwike(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2015
Phew!

No be small thing, tosyne2much and the other interviewers, keep up the good works

Sleekyshugha, get ready for my questions.

Let the fun continue!!!

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
** Batch into the hall like a Mad Man**
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2015
6. If you are not married yet, when do you intend to get married?
Ans: Anytime marriage knocks on the door, though not anytime soon..

7. What's your take on ladies who send their unclad pictures to their boyfriends out of love?
Ans: It personal because everyone has a reason for undergoing such risk.

8. Can you tell us about your most embarrassing moment on nairaland? (Your greatest bashing moment)
Ans: Bashing? I can't think of any but my most embarrassing moment was waking up, and seeing stuffs up on Romance Section about me..

9. Do you see PMB making more impacts than GEJ?
Ans: So far, things have gone so bad that I fear for the nearest future.. A hike in fuel price, exchange rates etc..

10. If you have the opportunity to date a nairander, who will that be and why?
Ans: Jaybee3. He possess the character I need in a future partner grin, though he is taken.

11. What's your take on guys who chop and clean mouth?; and ladies who scam guys for money.
Ans: It's wrong because you end up tossing the emotions of ladies who may want something serious, and for ladies who scam guys for money, they may someday end up in a wrong hand..

12. At what age do you think children should have access to smart phone?
Ans: I totally disagree to kids having smart phones because the internet can corrupt the mind when abused.. I would rather give them a simple phone, until they are old enough to handle the dangers and distractions that comes with the internet..

13. What's your view on fuel subsidy removal and it's impact in Nigeria economy?
Ans: Today, the fuel subsidy removal is still a thorny issue in our national politics because we have refused to make the necessary sacrifice vital for national development.. Subsidy is a scam..

Cc:
Tosyne2much..
Mhizkhel..
Wristbangle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by obiorathesubtle: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
cool

1 Like

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:
What are your take on gender equality. Do you think a man and woman should have equal footing in running the affairs of the home and why?

There are enormous pressure for young adults to get married, with women affected the most and men too. What's your take on the seemingly compulsory marriage mentality in our society and should it be seen as a mandatory exercise or just a choice?

What are your take on distance relationship. Some are of the opinion that's an exercise in futility but other think it's worth it. How do you react to this?

Just yesterday there was a thread where a single lady was thinking of getting herself a car but her family were dismissing the idea on the grounds that it's capable of scaring potential suitors away from her? Do you think it's true and how do we rid our society from this retrogressive backward idealism?

NB: some of the questions might have been addressed

already, do skip anyone necessary.

Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

Gender equality in my opinion is such a huge farce. Society will never fully embrace it. I know this will sound weird, but I'm no advocate of gender equality. U guys know what equality is, yeah? 50/50. I like a man being superior, but not arrogant and disrespectful and a woman shouldn't be victimised. The berth between a man and woman shouldn't be too much. But absolute equality, No!
Equal footing in running the home affairs? No, please. Lol. The man has to deal with the bulk. Maybe I'm selfish, but I'd love to buy all my human hair and trendy clothes and shoes, give my family some exclusive and special treats and whatever else and still have a lot of money sitting in my account. But I'll be a good wife and assist my husband, if need be.

Please, marriage should be a choice. But, as a woman, before u make such a decision to remain unmarried for life, pls, make sure u have good reasons for that and not some silly feminist posture. And it shouldn't be a ticket to living an irresponsible and promiscuous life.

Long distance relationship? I'll be finding out for myself, soon. I'm currently in one and I intend to make it work. But for now, I don't know if really it's an exercise in futility..

Yea. I saw the thread and I simply sighed. My bones felt like crackers. Some Nigerians will always have some ridiculous ideas. I'm not sure there's really much that can be done about it. But I'll advise everyone to try to be more open minded. Do away with dogma and unnecessary conventions. They simply make life one boring and worthless cycle, sometimes.

Cc. Tosyne2much... wristbangle.. Mhizkhel

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by chibwike(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oooooh my God !!! These guests are very intelligent. They all answered their questions intelligently

I owe you MTN N100 recharge card each. Kindly remind me after the interview cool

Cc
Emusmith
Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain
Tosyne you for no specify the amount na.

You dey fall my hand oh
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by tosyne2much(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
We hereby declare the floor OPEN to the audience

Keep your questions coming cool
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
ronald4lif:

What are your take on distance relationship. Some are of the opinion that's an exercise in futility but other think it's worth it. How do you react to this?

Just yesterday there was a thread where a single lady was thinking of getting herself a car but her family were dismissing the idea on the grounds that it's capable of scaring potential suitors away from her? Do you think it's true and how do we rid our society from this retrogressive backward idealism?

NB: some of the questions might have been addressed already, do skip anyone necessary.

Oliviaarims
Cherlene
Sleekyshuga
YourMain

- I agree with gender equality to an extent. In the running of the home, I just think if someone's better at something they should just do it. I don't think it should be a situation where things are assigned according to gender. If a man happens to be able to cook then he should do it and if he doesn't want to I'm sure the woman could come in and do it. And if a woman happens to earn more than the man then she should pay the bills and I'm sure he can chip in when he wishes.

- I think it should be a choice. Marriage just doesn't suit a lot people and they shouldn't be frowned upon because of that. There's so much more to life than being married. I think society has conditioned us to a specific order of things that may suit the majority but discriminates the minority of people who are just uninterested. I think marriage is a great thing. But it doesn't have to happen to make one complete or whole. A woman can still be a "full woman", successful and happy, without a husband. And so can a man.

- In my opinion distance relationships where there's a fully functional plan of being together at the end are great. In a lot of long distance relationships communication is a lot stronger and understanding your partner comes easily. But when the prospect of meeting and actually being together is very "make believe" where neither of the parties have the means of ever actually being together then it's very futile.

- Ugh it's so false. No one should ever have to downplay their capabilities to attract someone. It's such a ridiculous concept. If you can afford a car please get one for yourself, not only would it make you feel good but the kind of men that would approach you would be men who are not insecure and egoistic and unnecessarily proud. To rid of this idealism, I think we should raise kids with the notion were not in competition with eachother as humans. And to never ever downplay yourself to make someone feel better.

Cc tosyne2much, Wristbangle, mhizkhel

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
NEPABOY:
why u cm dey keep sad face be like ur tired of the light ur enjoying

undecided lipsrsealed
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by agarawu23(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2015
[s] I never favoured PMB. It's even affecting me right now. When I ask my folks for money, they tell me the govt is very bad, that money is scarce. Lol. I have no faith in that man from Daura. [/s] thats because they aren't ready to wreck the economy as the past govt did, the past govt were sharing our money like father Christmas cheesy. Dasuki will explain better.

Cc Oliviaarims
Re: An Interview With Emusmith, Oliviaarims, Cherlene, Sleekyshuga & Yourmain by wristbangle: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
Audience, you are free to ask your questions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Iice Can I Meet You? / SAFARIGIRL: The Tell-all / Looking 4 An Honest Male Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.