Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same (80712 Views)

BEST Courses To Read In Nigeria For Better Opportunities / 7 Ways To Remember Everything You Read In The Exam Hall / Which Is Correct Between These Two English Sentence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Amberon: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by jeremioluwaseyi: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2015
falcon01:
chaiiiii i cant believe this guys should read again and use common sense to figure it out
Abi o.
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Rinato(m): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2015
ilevic:

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire. Matthew 5:22
For those who FOOLISHLY believe in HELL-FIRE. Two things involved for U.
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by fella22: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2015
the second word is IT and I,so the reverse is different
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by odinese(m): 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2015
Amberon:
you're a good person for taking your time out to explain it to them, I'm not that nice tongue
Lol
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by kayalla(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2015
eye, civic, madam,
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by CaroLyner(f): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
kayalla:
eye, civic, madam,
hehe
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Janyves(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2015
Good one.... I also know of a naija word called 'mallam'...... Come rain,come winter.....the guy no go change!!
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by asiwaju87(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2015
Awesome!!!!

But it's me You saw
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by KoldKash(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Nice one, OP
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Ejowvoke(m): 1:47am On Dec 29, 2015
Briliant
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by omega2128(m): 2:22am On Dec 29, 2015
check this out

1 Like

Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Bosen: 5:18am On Dec 29, 2015
"Eva, can I stab bats in a cave?"
"Mr. Owl ate my metal worm"
"A nut for a jar of tuna"
"Do geese see God?"
"Ma is as selfless as I am"
"On a clover, if alive erupts a vast pure evil, a fire volcano"
"Dammit, I'm mad!"
"Dog, as a devil deified, lived as a god."
"Not so, Boston."
"A Toyota's a Toyota"
"Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog"
"A Santa lived as a devil at NASA", and "An igloo! Cool, Gina!".
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by rexesq(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2015
ilevic:
abeg this thin nor make any sense reading it backwards. leme try "was it a car or a cat I saw" now backwards, "was I cat a or car a it saw". how come its giving same meaning? enlightenment pls
guy, stop smoking tyre. E no good for ur braini! Ahhh!

1 Like

Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by sayitright: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2015
lol.... very good one..... tho it took me time to understand.
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Ikechi2015: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2015
Am really confused here i don't get
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by ilevic(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2015
EOOJ:

dis is wat u get wen u dont play video games grin

video games? at my age? There are better things to do than video games
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by andyxyler(m): 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
Poor Dan is in a droop
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by EOOJ(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
ilevic:

video games? at my age? There are better things to do than video games

so u tink all video games are made4 kids Funnygrin Sha wateva rocks ur boat
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by ilevic(m): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2015
EOOJ:

in few years time bro, you won't have time for video games. mark !y word
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by ilevic(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2015
EOOJ:

in few years time bro, you won't have time for video games. mark !y word, but enjoy your game while you still av time for it. was in you shoes few years back
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by plsplspls: 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2015
Mr Owl ate my metal worm

Ma is a nun, as I am

Live not on evil

No lemon, no melon

Poor Dan is in a droop

Too bad I hid a boot

Won't lovers revolt now

Step on no pets

There are tons of palindromes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
GENIUS
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by donbabchizy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dezzx:
how can ' madam I'm Adam' b a word undecided

If you can't differentiate btw a word and sentence , your teacher should refund your school fees ASAP lipsrsealed grin

My mistake! Tot u mentioned only "madam"
Re: The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same by GURION: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
yinkuscious:
This is interesting
#Some people won't get it

Nice.
Tip: think lateral inversion...reading from a mirror.

Thats why sentences built with commas, hyphens, even question marks will hardly scale thru.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Covenant University 2020/2021 School Fees For New Students / Waec Nov/dec Exam Online Registration [get Some Update Here] / Buhari Approves Establishment Of 6 New Federal Colleges Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.