Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent (43130 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by contactmorak: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiakor looks good in new photos she shared. More photos after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/cossy-ojiakor-stuns-in-new-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by contactmorak: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2015
SEE ALL THE ADORABLE PHOTOS FROM THE WEDDING IN NNEWI @:http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/12/cossy-ojiakor-stuns-in-new-photos.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by confamgist237: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2015
kiss kiss

See More Adorable Photos from the wedding in Nwewi @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/cossy-orjiakor-and-her-boobs-spotted-in.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 28, 2015
Had to check twice when I saw Cossy and decent in the same sentence. Decent for her is relative. The lady beside her in the last picture is also busty, but she is well covered up.

45 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by SirVictory: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2015
Those two stuffs are actually bigger than most people's heads. She looks kul tho

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2015
adeaks:
Had to check twice when I saw Cossy and decent in the same sentence. Decent for her is relative. The lady beside her in the last picture is also busty, but she is well covered up.

The lady in white is my definition of decent. Not what baby kingsway is wearing.

Imagine Cossy in a black wavy long weave or in a pony tail and more covered up than this.

She would be a stunner.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Michellla(f): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2015
adeaks:
its decent cause on a normal day she wouldnt cover up this much grin

11 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by hatux: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2015
Mehn! Thus girl dey try o, those boobs are lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by jnrbayano(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Old age is wicked.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
Ashewo olobo gbigbe undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Sunnycliff(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
...My first time of seeing those balloons covered. Guess she's turning a new leaf to indecent boobs exposure!! Good one Cossy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by jnrbayano(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2015
hatux:
Mehn! Thus girl dey try o, those boobs are lipsrsealed

Expired milk

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by cutetopsey(f): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Lolz.....Manage indeed! sad sad shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Higherhere: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Her Decency is very indecent to me.

8 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Decency don suffer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Aikon: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
cossy looks so old. she also looks like dem oga madam who s e x workers dey deliver too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by kings09(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
Nawa 4 all diz kain news. Hw e take resolve fuel scarcity? angry

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by vosquare: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Ibelong2God: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2015
ovoko

Onye ocha eri akpu na oshodi
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
U call this decent
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Elzends(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
Sooo op, dis is ur definition of decent??

Mtchwww............. #continues polishing my shoes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Lordmykel(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2015
iyatrustee:
Are those boobs real or silicon? I have always wanted to know embarassed

I mean, while some of my sisters have little or nothing on their chest, another has one large enough to part the red sea. angry
you know something i' m always afraid when a friend tells me, Mike, Gimme your sister's phone number. I'm always like. ... are.. you.. really.. sure.. you.. want... her..numb? I mean have you Seen her before? I think we have the same problem here. smiley
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by coalcoal1(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2015
congrats
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by kenny987(f): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Some kind bras sha! Dem dey issue federal warning @ the lady in white in d 3rd pic. Cossy isn't quite decent yet in ds pic but she's getting there... I hope undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by celebgists(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
If this is decency I will rather be naked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by gameboy727(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Forget the boooobs, this lady is not looking good.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Adekunle02: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
If cosy could dress like this....It means she can be better . It's a thing of the mind.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by iyatrustee(f): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2015
Are those boobs real or silicon? I have always wanted to know embarassed

I mean, while some of my sisters have little or nothing on their chest, another has one large enough to part the red sea. angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by pretydiva(f): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
Is dis ur definition of manage 2 loom decent op ..dis isn't decent at all. Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by superken(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2015
loll
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by nikkypearl(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
So na like dis dem dey manage to look decent eh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola And Basketmouth Pose For Rare Selfie / DJ Switch, Timi Dakolo, Falz React To #ENDSARS Panel Report / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.