Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent (43139 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by EZYMAN4CHRIST(m): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm! What is d different between d former and d latter? Its still d same thing now. I pray Jesus will have mercy on her and save her soul for His Kingdom.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by onatisi(m): 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2015
It is time this woman is called "mama cossy"

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by ijaw1stson: 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2015
Michellla:
its decent cause on a normal day she wouldnt cover up this much grin
she has been so indecent until ur so confused with the word decency... whether you open small or big, it is indecency my dear..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by AfroBlue(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
what's up with that blond weave on her head?

bro from london breaks it down on his youtube channel.

BLACK WOMEN & WEAVE = SELF HATE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7zCc2OiAJ0

dude from yankee land add his viewpoint.

Black Women Swinging & Flipping Their Weave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5uxsckzfmY
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by babafirst(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2015
Cossy resemble wife material small now.I fit change my mind now on her mata lol.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Lionofdjungle: 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2015
The boobs are no longer attractive, she should cover up completely. Too much of everything is bad.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by Curlygirl(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
undecided I don't see anything decent here. Her milk sacs are still in display for all and sundry. Can someone please inform her that we need something new! Boobs are cool but let her be known for something else too apart from this oh jareee! # just saying my mind #
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Stuns In New Photos As She Managed To Look Decent by DaisyII: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
Is that your definition of 'decency'? Go back to your lexicon or better still,take a cue from the lady standing close to cossy in the last pics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Welcomed To Liberia By His Enugu Brothers / Sirbalo Survives Ghastly Car Accident (Photos) / Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.