Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,619 members, 7,951,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336528 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
babs2011:

@HG: how far dear, trust you are back on form.

Have a good weekend everyone.

My dear, am cool walking o. I pulled a nerve on my calf doing step ups, so I resulted to walking away the pounds till I am well. Happy Weekend to you too.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hour_Glass:

My dear, am cool walking o. I pulled a nerve on my calf doing step ups, so I resulted to walking away the pounds till I am well. Happy Weekend to you too.
E yaaa ndo. Get over it stonguetongue n
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2013
babs2011: Friday:

Jillian Michael Ripped in 30 (level 3 ) - 26 mins
Jillian Michael Yoga meltdown (level 1 ) - 35 mins

Nice work Agaba.
@HG: how far dear, trust you are back on form.
Yinx: well done babe.
Ajanlekoko : welcome back,hope your mojo returns soonest!
Fitness mania: well done on the loss.
Modath: sup?
Have a good weekend everyone.

Thanks dear.
HG, sorry bout that, how re u feeling now? Take it slow biko
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:03am On Apr 27, 2013
Friday's log

Well I started the day eating healthy then I hurricane "junk" came knocking in d afternoon but I was able to end d day on a good note. If there was one thing I had in excess it was soymilk.

Bfast

Fruit salad+ green tea

Brunch, lunch, snacks: 1pm and 5pm

One 50cl bitter lemon, 2 50cl unsweetened soy milk, one can amstel, one meatpie,small bread and stew, one agbalumo, 2 tiny bananas( I donno how I managed to consume that, but I did and don't ask me how)*rolls eyes*

Dinner:10pm:
a glass of soy milk and 2 bananas

Exercise: wakabout around Falomo trying to Locate d marriage registry( no be me dey marry oo)

2moro is another day for ammendments. Life is buriful
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:00am On Apr 27, 2013
Logs for the week

I did 17mins jump rope interval 3 times this week
35 mins Yoga Meltdown (on youtube)
44 mins Taebo Cardio
45 mins Strength Training (it was the day I pulled the nerve)
58 mins Walk Away the Pounds

I have not been able to do any other thing since two days now, I wake up daily limping on that leg but it has really gotten better with massaging and ice. I will likely resume tonight.

It is quite evident that I won't make my 1000 minutes this month (So I feel), but I still have months ahead of me to meet all my goals including my goal-weight.

Thanks everyone for always standing by me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by austin09: 8:44am On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2013
2hrs footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
agabaI23: 2hrs footie

yay, footie is fully back.

Mody love, how far?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
You have done well hun
Hour_Glass: Logs for the week

I did 17mins jump rope interval 3 times this week
35 mins Yoga Meltdown (on youtube)
44 mins Taebo Cardio
45 mins Strength Training (it was the day I pulled the nerve)
58 mins Walk Away the Pounds

I have not been able to do any other thing since two days now, I wake up daily limping on that leg but it has really gotten better with massaging and ice. I will likely resume tonight.

It is quite evident that I won't make my 1000 minutes this month (So I feel), but I still have months ahead of me to meet all my goals including my goal-weight.

Thanks everyone for always standing by me.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2013
Saturday :

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 dvd (Level 3) - 27 mins
Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown dvd (Level 1) - 35 mins

Sunday:

Brisk walk - 50 mins

Yeah Modath, hope you are ok dear?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mbulela: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
AjanleKoko: Slacked off a bit in my fitness regime. Not that I've put on weight, but I have not really been disciplined. Hoping to rediscover my mojo soon wink
you know where all backsliders end up? better repent fast.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2013
@Barbie,
We dey ooo.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2013
modath: @Barbie,
We dey ooo.
Was wondering where you were hiding?

Today
1500m in 5mins
20 push ups
2 mins plank
140 bike crunches
2 hours of volleyball
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 5:55am On May 01, 2013
Tuesday:

Jillian Michaels 'Banish Fat Boost Metabolism' dvd - 56 mins

Jogging 4km - 31 mins
Cooldown - 5 mins

A new month. A fresh start. Renewed motivation. New goals. New targets to set and reach.

Happy new month house!

@mody: glad to hear you are fine.
Agaba nice workout there.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:57am On May 01, 2013
babs2011:
Jillian Michaels 'Banish Fat Boost Metabolism' dvd - 56 mins

I love this workout. Happy New Month to you.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2013
Thanks Barby. You haven't removed your legs from the pedal since March and it is commendable. Welldone!

HourG, sup?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 4:36pm On May 01, 2013
^ thanks jare, even I can't believe I've been working out consistently for over a month, usually by the third week I've begun to lose focus! Long may this last cheesy

@Hg: oh yeah, Jillian's BFBM workout is the bomb! Just got it and love it. I'm really digging her workouts at the moment!
Girl we got to rock this month fitness wise.., I'm also going to keep track of my exercise minutes and kilometre's run for this month and 'celebrate' this at the end of the month. smiley
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On May 01, 2013
Today
Short run for warm up
2hrs 30 mins of footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:49am On May 02, 2013
babs2011: usually by the third week I've begun to lose focus! Long may this last cheesy

Me too, so what was your secret? I hope to last this way too.

Happy May fitness month.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2013
Due to knee injury, i m cancelling my weight training schedule for today. sad sad sad
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 3:53pm On May 02, 2013
Thursday:

Jillian Michael's BFBM dvd - 50 mins
Jillian Michael's 'Killer Bun and Thighs' dvd - 35 mins

Total workout minutes for May so far: 85 mins

@hg: I'm really not sure what was different this time tbh...the only change I can think of is that I don't weigh myself weekly anymore,I even don't weigh every two weeks. More like once a month. I just go by how my clothes feel on me mainly. I think the frequent weighing gave me that 'sabotaging' mentality especially if I didn't see much difference on the scale. I feel for now my head is just in the right place, sometimes this thing is more of a mind frame thing. Logging workouts on the thread definitely helps me too even just to look back and see my logs and the consistency.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:35pm On May 02, 2013
babs2011: More like once a month.

Which is what I had been doing too. But I think I stealthily weighed in last month (shortly before the weigh in day) and because the scale did not move, I just lost my mojo and that was it. I will make sure that does not happen to me again.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2013
Friday:

Jogging and sprinting - 37 mins, (4.2 km)

Running total workout minutes for May : 122 mins

@Yinx: whats up now?, been quite from your end...

It's Friday house! TGIF!!

I'm doubly excited as I'm off to a ladies spa day tomorrow, yippee! No kids, no hubby, no house chores, cooking etc...just me and ma girls taking off to enjoy enough pampering, massages, facials and relaxations, bring it on! cool lol
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2013
Resting for a day really helped me. My schedule for today is:

Heavy Dead Lift - 3 sets
Heavy Squat - 3 sets
and other lower body workout.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2013
That's some work out there. Well done
babs2011: Friday:

Jogging and sprinting - 37 mins, (4.2 km)

Running total workout minutes for May : 122 mins

@Yinx: whats up now?, been quite from your end...

It's Friday house! TGIF!!

I'm doubly excited as I'm off to a ladies spa day tomorrow, yippee! No kids, no hubby, no house chores, cooking etc...just me and ma girls taking off to enjoy enough pampering, massages, facials and relaxations, bring it on! cool lol

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:40pm On May 03, 2013
I spent the night with HourG so it affected my speed.

1500 m in 6 min instead of 5 mins. It was worth it sha undecided
Did a total of 3 km
300 bike crunches
2 mins plank
40 push ups
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:16pm On May 04, 2013
Hi all, the week is better off than others for me.

I started this week with a daily use of resistance bands for biceps curls and dumbbell triceps kickbacks. Irrespective of what happens, I am sure to do 3 sets of 12 reps each daily. Also 45 mins walk away the pounds, and level 3 of 30 days shred, I do walking lunges freestyle too, did that twice this week.

Well this coming week should be fun though, all things being equal.

Barbie I love that you give yourself a treat for your consistency.

Agaby, but I warned you and you just kept shouting 'I miss you, I miss youuuuuuuuu'. You see now too weak to run.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by imygirl(f): 6:07pm On May 04, 2013
I'm so fed up with dis weight loss issue. I love drinking swcheeps and now I'm told to stop dat its still sugar. 4give my mannners,I'm ima. I weigh 90kg. Yesterday meal was: breakfast: one cup of lipton with no milk or sugar, lunch I drank ijebu garrri and groundnuts, mid snacking: scotch egg and one orobo pepssi, dinner: bread and beans. Todays menu:one cup of liptonn(no sugar or milk), 12pm: bread and beans. Just took one bottle of limca now, and bou to take dinner which is eba and vegetable soup.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:46pm On May 04, 2013
@HourG.
I said It was worth It because You worth It. Not complaining. I will make up for It tomorrow morning.

Like you werent the one egging me on, 'stop in one second, don't stop in another.
grin
You wan make I talk?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:16pm On May 05, 2013
imygirl: I'm so fed up with dis weight loss issue. I love drinking swcheeps and now I'm told to stop dat its still sugar.

Welcome Ima, I think you know the solution to your weight stuff. What you need now is motivation and a strong will to stop the bad ones and start eating the good ones.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 8:22pm On May 05, 2013
agabaI23: @HourG.
I said It was worth It because You worth It. Not complaining. I will make up for It tomorrow morning.

Like you werent the one egging me on, 'stop in one second, don't stop in another.
grin
You wan make I talk?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by aniiii(f): 8:52pm On May 05, 2013
xes helps you lose weight

key positions: cowgirl and top rider

oo and befor i Forget drink loads and loads of sperm WATER

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.