Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,296 members, 7,964,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (337352 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by imygirl(f): 5:05am On May 28, 2013
Has any1 heard of zulix herbal anD does it help to shed weight?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:32am On May 28, 2013
imygirl: Has any1 heard of zulix herbal anD does it help to shed weight?

imygirl, be very careful of any too-good-to-be-true herbals for weight loss. They are actually not good, they do not give you a permanent weight loss like an healthy lifestyle will do. Eat healthy, control your portions and workout like youre brushing your teeth.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2013
Really had a great session of cardio. Slowly working on attending agility and quick reflexes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:30am On May 29, 2013
Hi all,

My week has been eventful, still stuck to the one meal per day thingy and 2 meals replaced with fruits except for the fact that my one meal dis time around happens to be either bread n groundnuts(boarding house tinz) or oil free fried rice+ lots of shredded cabbage that I ate last nyt. Workout was scanty cuz I didn't really make out time for it was covered up with chores... Drank loadz of water too and twas fun doing that. Happy Democracy day.....
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2013
After routine workout!! I had my regular protein supplements.

God only knows what happened to me. I just vomited the whole stuff and feeling very unease.

This has never happened in past.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 29, 2013
Hello guys,I hope I am not too late .I could not get myself to read all the 100+ but I get the main idea . smiley
Goal. ...loose 20 kgs

I would like to suggest the chinese fermented tea ,It has helped me a lot. .
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2013
IvyBlue: Hello guys,I hope I am not too late .I could not get myself to read all the 100+ but I get the main idea . smiley
Goal. ...loose 20 kgs

I would like to suggest the chinese fermented tea ,It has helped me a lot. .

Welcome to d house

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 30, 2013
yinx007:

Welcome to d house

Thank you!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2013
@Ivy blue,
Welcome, current stats?

@Yinx,
Is the bread whole wheat?& I stand to be corrected but I really don't think you should exercise without adequate nutrition so you don't lose precious muscle mass,you lose weight on the scale but your fat to muscle ratio will still be off if you do,you should only do some brisk walk for cardio.

@HG,
Well done, I see you! wink

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2013
modath: @Ivy blue,
Welcome, current stats?

@Yinx,
Is the bread whole wheat?& I stand to be corrected but I really don't think you should exercise without adequate nutrition so you don't lose precious muscle mass,you lose weight on the scale but your fat to muscle ratio will still be off if you do,you should only do some brisk walk for cardio.

@HG,
Well done, I see you! wink

Ok Mody... @ bread question... Painfully No.. Twas white bread. Wholewheat tastes bland nah *sobs* I know tis healthy but can't help d taste and I love bread
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2013
I was planning to change my exercise routine. As I was having lot of pain near the knee area but still after long warmup i was able to do squating, dead lift well.

Whooo.. Hooo!!'

Super Happy Today!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Having a brutal tooth ache. Skipping gym for today.

But im not missing my protein supplements. wink
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Blaisec: 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetfreshboy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
actually guy i have a product that works get it here ordered some bottles for my mum and within amonth her big belly is now flat and she is now in shape http://mhlnk.com/2D187139
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetfreshboy(m): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Send me aan email @ ogunadetb95@
gmail.com. And get the magic sim ebook
for free with some life changing ebook on
how I make over 200k online with some
common sites that accept
Nigerians....hurry now!!!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by fitnessmania(m): 2:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Stop competing with others and start competing with yourself!! ~ Anonymous

Amazing Quote.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2013
Thank God, someone came around. Hope all is well o? Where is everyone?

Barbie whatsup?
Yinkus kilon shele now?
Agaby love wetin dey?
Mody how far?
ML, how our baby?
What about aronky scatter, you still dey vex?

I am sorry for being AWOL, just got a new task on another site and it had been so challenging and honourable too. Irrespective of all, I am still committed to this thread.

Please let us all wake up and keep the thread alive abeg.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetfreshboy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
here is your solution to financial freedom.....check it out www.moneydispenser.webs.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetfreshboy(m): 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetfreshboy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Hi everybody, I am delighted to hook up with this thread. Ve been on this project slim down for 2 months now. Sincerely, I cnt meet up with exercises cos I hadly ve time for it. Ve been on some drugs but I had to stop some days ago cos of d side effects I was experincing. 2wks ago I was weighing 78kg, so can Ʊ kindly help me with a feasible routine dat can help me trim down some 10kg.
Ƭћǟπƙs
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by sweetfreshboy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
If you`ve been looking for how to make an
income online and you haven't found
one....then thi is for you.
www.moneydispenser.webs.com
[
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
joy4anney: Hi everybody, I am delighted to hook up with this thread. Ve been on this project slim down for 2 months now. Sincerely, I cnt meet up with exercises cos I hadly ve time for it. Ve been on some drugs but I had to stop some days ago cos of d side effects I was experincing. 2wks ago I was weighing 78kg, so can Ʊ kindly help me with a feasible routine dat can help me trim down some 10kg.
Ƭћǟπƙs

You are welcome into the thread joy, this is the best place to be dearie. Let us first off know what your statistics are like your height and current weight. Then what are your routine meals like (try log a whole day here), What exercise regime would you like to take up? I hope am not asking for too much, but let us have answers to all these then we go from there. But remember, weight-loss is 80% diet and 20% exercises. So always remember, changing your diet is vital to your goals. Wishing you the best.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2013
@hour glass, ƭћǟπƙs for d prompt reply. Well, as for my statistics, d last time I checked, my height was 5"1 (165m) and 75kg. My daily log sometimes is in dis manner: breakfast: Rice, stew and beef or indomie and egg. Lunch: fruits/vegetable, or Rice. Dinner: wheat/semo and soup. But at times dis vary. I trek from my house to d bustop (10mins walk) every am and pm.
Dat has been my routine.
Ƭћǟπƙs dear.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hour_Glass: Thank God, someone came around. Hope all is well o? Where is everyone?

Barbie whatsup?
Yinkus kilon shele now?
Agaby love wetin dey?
Mody how far?
ML, how our baby?
What about aronky scatter, you still dey vex?

I am sorry for being AWOL, just got a new task on another site and it had been so challenging and honourable too. Irrespective of all, I am still committed to this thread.

Please let us all wake up and keep the thread alive abeg.

HG... I dey ooo. Nah tides of life carry me go small. I've been a bit busy. How re u?? I dragged myself to d dietician during the week and have been placed on a controlled diet.. I'm renewing my gym membership by next week... My logs should be accurate and healthy...

Today's Log

Bfast: 9am
3slices wheat bread+2 boiled egg whites and green tea

12:30:
One medium sized yellow maize(boiled)

1pm Lunch

Beans+maize( I was given a measuring bowl for measurement, and d meal should fill up a 7yr old)

4pm

One large apple

Dinner 6/7pm

Beans+maize(with the measuring bowl)

HG.... I'm using u as my yard stick now, I gotta achieve ur current weight and beat u to ur game grin. See u when I'm on a 2 digit weight. *winks*
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Yvete(f): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
Nice thread! I've been trying to lose 12 pounds in forever!! I started using protein shakes and it added a few pounds. I'm very active, workout 4 times weekly, but I've hit a plateau so I'd be trying kickboxing classes this Saturday. Hope it works!

imygirl: Has any1 heard of zulix herbal anD does it help to shed weight?

I tried Meizi Evolution to drop a few pounds. It works, but my throat was always dry so I stopped using it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yvete: Nice thread! I've been trying to lose 12 pounds in forever!! I started using protein shakes and it added a few pounds. I'm very active, workout 4 times weekly, but I've hit a plateau so I'd be trying kickboxing classes this Saturday. Hope it works!

I tried Meizi Evolution to drop a few pounds. It works, but my throat was always dry so I stopped using it.

Workout is good for weight-loss, drugs are bad for weight-loss. BEWARE
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
joy4anney: @hour glass, ƭћǟπƙs for d prompt reply. Well, as for my statistics, d last time I checked, my height was 5"1 (165m) and 75kg. My daily log sometimes is in dis manner: breakfast: Rice, stew and beef or indomie and egg. Lunch: fruits/vegetable, or Rice. Dinner: wheat/semo and soup. But at times dis vary. I trek from my house to d bustop (10mins walk) every am and pm.
Dat has been my routine.
Ƭћǟπƙs dear.

You really need to step up your workouts, you may start with a walking or running program or search for DVDs, get something for yourself on Youtube. Just try to do something that will lift your heartrate up a bit than 10 minutes walk to and from the house. Cut your portions down a bit and then take more fruits and vegetables. Let us start from there and then we move gradually, try to also log what you do and eat on a daily basis.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 12:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Hey! I'm here o, i will be back to logging my workouts. I need it! angry
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:58am On Jun 08, 2013
babs2011: Hey! I'm here o, i will be back to logging my workouts. I need it! angry

Yeah, it is good. Logging in makes you accountable.

This week had been awesome for because I started running again. I just entered a 5K training program and I have putting my all into it. I however ran on the field yesterday and I enjoyed everybit of it, it is really good to be outside once more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.