Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,688 members, 7,921,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:24 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (334826 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:19am On Jan 30, 2011
@Romeo,
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2011
@Romeo,
I have the well woman,just started it yesterday will finish it,then move on to pregnacare, thot of the pregnacare too,but went with the active prebiotic cos of the ''busy and hectic ''lifestyle advert on the box.Romeo,i am one of the worst penny[or naira] pincher in history,anything i spend money on,i dont allow to go to waste
I am tired of this inactivity,its really getting to me cos am tired of not getting my exercise high,i am addict and am getting the jitters that people claim to get when they quit their addiction.
As for my stomach,is it not the bane of my life,even as a child my stomach was never flat, as a teen i never wore a cropped top but i now thank God that my belly now looks like a first trimester pregnancy it used to look full term,moreover when i am fully dressed upright[not sitting] and in my full battle regalia,it doesn't look bad.i know being overweight before and during pregnancy and having two c-sections within 25 months couldn't have helped matters either.
My husband has promised to pay for a tummy tuck when we can afford it and we are done having children.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2011
@HG,
Thanks for the compliment,i am blushing with glee right now,i wish i had an individual before to send to you,all i have are with my family and friends.there was one i took at a wedding in 2009, i almost fell into a coma when i saw the ''baby whale'' staring back at me that i tore it up in annoyance,i now wish i hadn't done that then.you'd have been disgusted that i allowed myself to get to that sorry state but we are all human and we all have our foibles.
HG,don't listen to negative people who cant and don't want to change and don't obsess,with efforts,consistency and determination you'd definitely get there,i am still far away from ''there'' but i know whatever the outcome,i gave it my all.

@Sammie,
My supervisor put the kibosh on my posting it here
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2011
Saturday 29th Jan 2011

Exercise: Nil

5 slices of whole meal bread with peanut butter with tea

2 full servings of rice with turky & fish

Nil: approx 1L
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2011
Modath -

My husband has promised to pay for a tummy tuck when we can afford it and we are done having children.
Hope your not really serious about this! I don't think you have a problem that requires that kinda fix! It carries some risks as well. I really cant see how you got away with that lie at the registration.
Regarding the inactivity, i really feel you. I have just accepted it, otherwise i would simply go mad!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 5:26am On Jan 31, 2011
@ Modath pls forget tummy tuck
30/1/2011 logs

I forgot to write down what I eat and cant remember most of it now

Exercise 10 x 3 leg raises
              30 mins walking
Water 2L +
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
@Sammi -

30mins walking, split into 2 parts, everyday will not impact in any considerable manner on a weight loss program.
You need to have a structured exercise plan, that you keep to precisely, no matter what.
Is it possible to exercise at work? Do you have day days off? What time do you wake up on day you are working? Do you have a family (hubby with kids)? Though challenging, It is possible to plan your program around all these things.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:36pm On Jan 31, 2011
Romeo4real:

Modath -
Hope your not really serious about this! I don't think you have a problem that requires that kinda fix! It carries some risks as well. I really cant see how you got away with that lie at the registration.
Regarding the inactivity, i really feel you. I have just accepted it, otherwise i would simply go mad!

Bros Romeo,
I got away with it by slouching and inflating my belly,there is a little something that is guaranteed to give anyone a bad pooch,it is called bad posture.
You are as bad as my mama,she too gets all uptight every time i talk about surgery,she keeps telling to remember Stella[Obasanjo]forgetting that even though it is a high risk operation,i have had two surgeries and i ain't even that scared of going under the knife,i have also watched too many DR 90210,Skin Deep and Discovery Channel Surgical episodes not to be sucked in,can't i wish to have a flat tummy for once in my life,cant woman pikin want to look like all these video vixens.
Romeo,don't mind me jare, i usually think about it whenever people manage to pierce my shell and their comments get through to me,vanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2011
@R4R
There is really no room to exercise at work except to walk and climb stairs occasionally.
I wake up 4 am everyday in other to get to work on time.
When I get back (6.30pm) I just want to eat and get to bed, although these days I am trying to squeeze in so little exercise when I get back.
On my off days I use a stat bike , jog/walk for cardio and do Taebo when I can,and yes I have a family.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2011
Good day house.

31/1/2011 logs

B 1.5 serv of fruit n fibre + 1/2 fried egg + 3 small pieces of pineapple.

Snack 3 biscuits

L 1.5 serv of spaghetti + 1 serv of beef + 2 serv of  Veggiies + 2 small pieces of WM

Snack 3 biscuits +  HANDFUL OF GROUNDNUTS

D 1 serv of rice + 2 serv of veggies + 2 piece of fish + 1 piece of chicken

Water 2 L +

Exercise 30 mins walking.
3 x 10 lunges.
3 x 10 legraises.
3 x 10 abs.
3 x 10 side raises.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 7:46am On Feb 01, 2011
Sammiejo:

Good day house.

31/1/2011 logs

B 1.5 serv of fruit n fibre + 1/2 fried egg + 3 small pieces of pineapple.

Snack 3 biscuits

L 1.5 serv of spaghetti + 1 serv of beef + 2 serv of  Veggiies + 2 small pieces of WM

Snack 3 biscuits +  HANDFUL OF GROUNDNUTS

D 1 serv of rice + 2 serv of veggies + 2 piece of fish + 1 piece of chicken

Water 2 L +

Exercise 30 mins walking.
3 x 10 lunges.
3 x 10 legraises.
3 x 10 abs.
3 x 10 side raises.

Hi Sammie,
Hope you are doing great,i know you are bending over backwards to find the time to fit in your workouts into your day,so i applaud your efforts and i am sorry for saying this but any day you have a meal containing white flour[spaghetti]desist from having another meal or snacking on anything containing white flour on the same day.this is in order not to truncate any progress you make.ciao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2011
I am unable to post o, i think admin stuff
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:40am On Feb 01, 2011
Please i plead with powers that be to unban me o, i now know the mistake i made.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by are4sure: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2011
Hi, My name is Mrs Eniola Ololade. I currently weigh 83kg, my height is 162cm, and i want to lose 15kg before the end of February.

Log for 31sdt January 2011

10:00 am ate Coco pops woth milk
2:00pm: ate Rice and stew
10:00 pm: ate small wrap of amala

Total water taken for the day: 1.5 bottles of Eva Water

Note:  I'm a working class that leaves home very early in the morning and come back late in the evening.

Regards,

Eniola Ololade
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2011
are4sure:

Hi, My name is Mrs Eniola Ololade. I currently weigh 83kg, my height is 162cm, and i want to lose 15kg before the end of February.

Log for 31sdt January 2011

10:00 am ate Coco pops woth milk
2:00pm: ate Rice and stew
10:00 pm: ate small wrap of amala

Total water taken for the day: 1.5 bottles of Eva Water

Note:  I'm a working class that leaves home very early in the morning and come back late in the evening.

Regards,

Eniola Ololade

Did you say 15kgs in about 28 days give or take?,then you are going to have cut off a limb or two!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 01, 2011
My log for:

Mon 31.01. 2011

Walk to and from work - 20mins each way

4/5 slices wholemeal bread with tarasamalata filling

3Eggs with broccoli and fried onions and garlic

3 small bananas with small bowl of rice and stew with turkey and mackeral fish

2 glasses of fruit squeezed juice

Water: 2.5 litres approx

Today :1.2.2011

small serving of rice and stew with pice of fish and turkey

2 X banana + glas of fruit juice

3 Eggs + broccoli +fried onions with garlic

pizza , 3 bananas salted roast peanuts

3 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter

small amount of rice with piece of fish

exercise: 20mins walk to and from work

2.5litres water
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2011
Did you say 15kgs in about 28 days give or take?,then you are going to have cut off a limb or two!!!!!!!! Grin
I second that!  grin grin grin

Eniola - There is NO way that you are going to lose this kind of weight in the amount of time specified; unless you plan to do something pretty drastic that will have serious ramifications for your health. Even professional athletes would probably find it impossible to achieve this feat. Moreover, you have already made comments that have excluded any serious exercise regime on your part.
Losing weight, and keeping it off is serious business that should be approached in a serious manner. It is about a lifestyle change, and should not be about some future time limited event.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2011
@Sammi -

I can see how this is extremely difficult for you. However, you simply have to press on and reach out of your comfort zone, otherwise you will not attain the weight loss goals.
Can you put 30mins aside every day at work and just climb the stairs?
How many days are you off in the week? Are they concurrent days? Or spread out in the week? Do the days vary? Or is it fixed?
Regarding when you come back from work, is it possible to nominate 3 days in the week and dedicate a min of 40mins - 1hr to exercise?

Let me know the ans to these questions
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2011
@HG -
Are you still banned? You are still able to post, so im a bit confused.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2011
grin

thank God for me now R4R, i actually dint know ave been unbanned, cos i did those postings from my mobile. The actually post that got me banned can be read in my profile sha, its my log for the past two days.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2011
@ R4R, I have 12 concurrent days in a month and its fixed except I am on vacation, putting aside 30 mins everybreak takes my 2/3 of my break, it means I might hve to skip lunch since I walk down to the canteen.
When I return from work I usually do something but since this year I am handling a project that requires me working at home to meet up with deadlines, but I will try.

Food log
forgot to write
Exer 30 mins walking + 3 x 10 leg raises

Water 2L +
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass1: 10:49pm On Feb 02, 2011
angry

This is still HG

so so banned and i dont know the reasons yet, i thought i knew. Even my mobile was banned as well.

I will try to post my logs tomorrow.

@all nite nitty
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2011
@HG -

Let Dominique know. She is the moderator for the Health thread. Contact her in the complaints section and let her know whats happened. She will sort it out.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Sammiejo: 5:23am On Feb 03, 2011
@R4R you did not say anything again?

Exercise logs
30 mins walk + 3 x 10 leg raises +3 x 10 ab crunches.
Water 2L +
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
Hi all,

my logs for yesterday Wed 2nd Feb 2011

2 small Crossaints

4 bananas, 2 tangerines

3 boiled eggs and borccoli with fried oinions with garlic

small plate of rice with two pieces of turkey and piece of fish

slice of pizza

Water: 2 litres

Exercise: 40 mins walk
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass1: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2011
Modath where u dey? R4R, thanks for ur help, i think the moderator is on leave for now. I am cool anyways, just trying to adjust my plans/regime for a better result. I just got a good one online and i started today. I got the sports bras, and a new set of running shoes, nothing should stop me now except lack of motivation which am sure to always get in abundance here. I will post my logs tonight. Sammy well done, eja how far? Love you all
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass1: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2011
@ President Buhari, well done o, if i may ask about this brocolli stuff, can cabbage or lettuce replace it? I cant seem to find them around me here.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Sammi -

No point in skipping lunch to exercise. You are just gonna have to do this when you get home. I find out the main problem is not a lack of time, but the determination to find the time. If you really want to, you WILL find 30-40mins, for only 3 times a week for intense exercise.
There will be many things to do when you get home, least of all rest; but you are just gonna have to grit your teeth and do this. I'm sure your family will understand. Get a program that will push you, and DO it. You will see the results.

Don't try, as NIKE said, Just Do It!

All the best.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Romeo4real(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2011
@Modath - Where are u?

@Gen B - A straight shooting question - Are u looking to lose weight?? Or just holding station?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 04, 2011
@ Hour_Glass
Broccoli and cabbage and brussel sprouts are kind of in the same family, so I imagine it should be ok, in fact any vegetable (mainly fibre and very little calories) could substitue but broccoli has additional health benefits.

@Romeo4real
I am definitely hoping to lose weight - at least 2 stones.
Romeo4real:

@Gen B -  A straight shooting question - Are u looking to lose weight?? Or just holding station?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.