Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (335372 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2011
Good morning all.

@Modath, please i did not get what u said. How do u mean i am not doing mybody any good in the long run. Is there anything particularly wrong with my food or exercise? Please be definite so i can effect corrections asap
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by uche13: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
Yesterdays Log
B- Bowl of okro soup(without oil) with two pieces of small turkey
L- Three spoons of rice with sauce(without oil too) and a small piece of chicken
D- One apple, two carrots and two tea spoons of rice

Water-3.5 litres

Exercise- One hour at the gym (thread mill, step mill etc), swimming for two hours and six hundred skips at night
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
babs2011:

Hey guys,

Great to see you are still keeping the thread 'alive' and welcome to all the newbies.

I'm still on track here but just need to get back into logging it on here consistently. I've just had a few changes in my normal routine which means I'm quite shattered by the end of the day and have such early starts. However I will endeavour to pop in here more frequently and log. I've been doing Tae bo dvds but need to get re-acquainted with my arch enemy Jillian Michaels Shred and Ripped dvds lol, I've been putting it off but need to introduce some strength training in my routine.

PA hope you are ok?
ML great to see you keeping on. Consistency pays smiley
HG, nothing do you, love your little nuggets of truth.
Modath, babe how far now?
Agaba, thats how you disappeared sha, drop us a line here also Gen B,

Good weekend to all!

You started it, modath copied you, HG followed suit then I learnt to do it.

How is everyone. Good to know you are all alive and kicking
I am still keeping on but a bit busier than usual.

See you more often
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2011
agabaI23:

You started it, modath copied you, HG followed suit then I learnt to do it.

How is everyone. Good to know you are all alive and kicking
I am still keeping on but a bit busier than usual.

See you more often

This is a good feeling o, that 123 is still @|!^£, hahahahhahahahaha. Welcome back. What is the wrong accusation now? Who told you i followed suit? Anyways, I forgive you. But if I may ask where is your twin? You know who am referring to. I might push myself to log my workout now because i wont want to discourage someone like my fav buddy 123.

Internet was also one of my trouble but I think am free now, so my logs should be RELOADED soon. My meals will follow suit when consistency becomes an attitude for mee
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by spicyc: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2011
Nigeria is 51 years old this month and I couldn’t just hold it than to pour it out.

Introducing “The Independence Jumbo Pack”
You will never find this anywhere
The Secrets I’m About To Reveal In This Jumbo Pack Will Teach You How You Can Dominate Your Life Financial, Physically, Spiritually, Health Wise And Mentally.
Learn Some Easy-To-Implement Tips And Convert Your Online And Offline Business Into A Naira Churning Machine. I am going to give you the “Brains” of some Top Marketers to profit from freely.

Click here to get the free info: http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=264028126971164
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2011
woohooo, agaba is back on the thread. welcome back. we missed you.
@modath dear: thanks jare and well done oh. you know i've always told you you are one of my great motivators. congrats on the loss of the pounds you gained during summer vacation. BTW, have checked for that rikielle lady's blog on sparkpeople lately. I checked for her some months back but her blog is no longer there. any there are many other motivational blogs, and i get so motivated whenever i go through most of the success stories.
yesterday's logs (4/10/2011)

43 minutes on the cross trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Jibson999(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2011
good day @ house.
ive been going 4 b/ball traing dis few days & im feelng lightr.
but d prob is im havng ceriuz back pain arnd ma waist. shld i stop 4 a while or continue wit it
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
@everyone:longtime, how are we all doing?how is the weekend going? Hope we are still keeping on.
My logs for the past 2 days
yesterday 8/10/2011
turbo jam cardio party mix1
today 9/10/2011
55 minutes on the cross trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
@everyone:longtime, how are we all doing?how is the weekend going? Hope we are still keeping on.
My logs for the past 2 days
yesterday 8/10/2011
turbo jam cardio party mix1
today 9/10/2011
55 minutes on the cross trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
yesterdays logs 10/10/2011

level1 Jillian Michael's of 30 DS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hi all, hope is well? I believe we shall all end well. ML well done o for being on track always.
Below is how much our traits affects our living healthy and our choices too, it should be helpful. Stay cool. Modath, Ajanlekoko, Uche, Barbie, GenB, 123, and others I cant remember, I am missing you on this thread. I order you back right now, its a command am not pleading *storms out angrily, peeps in to see if someone will come in*.

Waiting,

sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=404
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Agaba123, please tell me that signature is for me. tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2011
check this out and stop feeling guilty about your mistakes.

sparkpeople.com/resource/wellness_articles.asp?id=692
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2011
HG shocked, seems your command worked! Here I am grin 'present ma' lol

Appearing/vanishing acts a plenty on this thread. Agaba no blame me o! You are resonsible for your own vanishing act angry wink

Still keeping on with my exercise regime but need to get consistent. Life is so busy at present, trying to master fitting it into my new routine.

Keep it up ML, good work girl smiley

Foxy modath wink, love it how weight can redistribute, as long as it goes to the right places and not tummy heehee
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hi all,
How are you all keeping smiley

Welcome to all the new members.
modath, HourGlass, barbie2011 and others, how far?

I have taken a break from this thread but I am ready for a come back as I have lapsed.
I have been working on a very interesting thread on Nigeria's history via news vidies and stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.32.html

HourGlass your order gave me the perfect opportunity to re-enter the thread.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

Am impressed, welcome back barbie gurl and GenB. Thank you

Still waiting
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2011
Thanks HourGlass.

Wednesday 12th  October 2011

Exercise: Nil

Water:1L

Food:
Large bacon and sausage roll
large cup of coffee with milk
2 cups green tea with milk
2slices of wholemeal bread with cottage cheese filling
approx 2 handfuls almond nuts
Rice with stew chicken and beans
5 slices wholemeal bread with margarine and cheese / peanut butter
banana
orange
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
@HG: thanks dear. nice articles there
@babs: thank you and good to see your post.
@genbuhari:wooooooooooooooohooooooo, good to have you back.

logs for yesterday 11/10/2011
turbo jams 20 minutes workout
turbo sculpt --40 minutes
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
Thanks mightlove, its good to be back, I really do need to be on here in order to stay on track.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2011
logs for today 12/10/2011
level 1 of 30 DS
about 20 minutes in level 2 of 30 DS
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
Exercise:30mins easy walk

Water: 1L

Food: slice of wholemeal bread with ham and margarine
2 handful of almond nuts
large cup of green tea
2 mint sweets
50g dark chocolate 70% cocoa
300g rice with stew and chicken
2 bananas
glass of fruit juice
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2011
Good day all.
First HG, you can take all that. I missed you. welcome back tongue
Babs, you started it and I learnt from you.

Mighty welldone! You have kept faith.

Where is Mo-ath?

Starting log
Thursday footie: 1 hour
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2011
agabaI23:

Good day all.
First HG, you can take all that. I missed you. welcome back tongue
Babs, you started it and I learnt from you.

Mighty welldone! You have kept faith.

Where is Mo-ath?

Starting log
Thursday footie: 1 hour

tongue wink wow!! What can I say? I am happy you guys are here now, your coming alone is raising my endo, thanks for coming. I will also do as promised o, my workout logs starts today but my meals still stay under cover pending my final victory over consistency.

I was a lil sore from bootcamp yesterday, so i decided to rest today but I ended with:
150 skips and jumping jacks, its was an interval training, i.e. 30 skips, 1 mins jumping jacks till I could not do more. Spent the better part of the workout stretching anyways. Have a nice day too
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
@agaba: thanks. good to have you back here
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by babs2011(f): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
Thursday 13th Oct

Exercise:

60 mins cardiovascular exercise @ the gym! (30 mins treadmill,  15 mins elliptical machine, 15 mins stationary bike etc, )

followed by 60mins in swimming pool, gentle laps, sauna and steam room.

I'm same as HG at this point in terms of logging food. Trying to be consistent first  wink

HG you're like a fairy godmother. grin you just waved your magic wand and we all came back heehee long may it last!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
logs for today 13/10/2011
65 minutes on the cross trainer
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2011
babs2011:

Thursday 13th Oct

Exercise:

60 mins cardiovascular exercise @ the gym! (30 mins treadmill, 15 mins elliptical machine, 15 mins stationary bike etc, )

followed by 60mins in swimming pool, gentle laps, sauna and steam room.

I'm same as HG at this point in terms of logging food. Trying to be consistent first wink

HG you're like a fairy godmother. grin you just waved your magic wand and we all came back heehee long may it last!

Amen oooooooooo, its my desire.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2011
Logs for today,

5 mins warm up, walk in place
Seated dumbbell shoulder press
Seated dbs concentration curls
Seated dbs triceps extension
Dbs wrist curls
Dbs lateral raises
Dbs shrugs
5 mins stretching upper muscle groups
I did 3 sets of 15 reps each of the exercises with both 5lbs and 8lbs of weights as convenient.

I took 4ltrs (8 satchets)of water yesterday.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2011
Today
1 hr footie
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2011
@HG,
Present ma. Love love love the interval training,big ups.
@Barbie girl,
Am happy to report that am now  at 77.3kg,woo hoo. 3 days of  Skipping and stair climbing did the magic.
@Agaba,
Na me be this ooo,would never admit to it after this time but I did miss u and the Gen's banter!.welcome backkk!
I have been Awol cos my kids have been on the "get well and I'd take it from there" train .it berthed then BB service  went south!!.consequently we have reluctantly decided to renew our starcomms subscription.
Ciao.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2011
^^^ God saved you 123, I wanted to shout your name out now. Pls can someone help look for the italiano babe who takes red wine,lol how far with the planks?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2011
Honourable member of the thread MODATH, welcome back o, thank God the scales are responding. It took a strong will not to throw my scale away sef. Its been long I mounted on it too.

You are all welcome back

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (230) (Reply)

Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.