Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:18 AM

Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight - Health (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight (336581 Views)

Best Food Routine For Loosing Weight? / Guys You Need Abs, Just 30 Days Daily Exercise For A Start / Jogging Sit Ups Push Ups. . .whats Your Daily Exercise Routine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hour_Glass:

Log's for today

Days 9 and 10 of bootcamp challenge. I dont how many minutes but I did 2 sets of each resistance training. No cardio for the day yet.

Everybodyyyyyyy stay in the vehicle!!!
I am on the vehicle if going to the kitchen for another helping counts as cardio!!!!!!! grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2011
modath:

I am on the vehicle if going to the kitchen for another helping counts as cardio!!!!!!! grin

Yeah it does as long you decide to jump jack to and fro,  grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
Logs for today 23/11/11
45 minutes cross training, 6th day of JM's 30DS on level 1.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2011
Logs for today

Day 11 of the bootcamp challenge, repeated the vidoe twice and did each set twice.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
Water:

Exercise:

Food:
porridge oats with milk
3 slices of bread with peanut butter spread.
Large cup of milky green tea.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 10:59am On Nov 25, 2011
Good morning my neighbours.

Been away for 2 days
Today

Footie morning nice
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2011
grin tongue

if I may ask, who do you play football with sef? Early in the morning?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2011
With you angry undecided tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Backham: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
Daily exercise can always help in the way to lose your weighted body. Food routine also helps to avoid weighted body. Exercise also help to improve your body fitness, improve breathing problem and avoid heart related diseases. It is very good for our health and fitness.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 9:46pm On Nov 25, 2011
agabaI23:

With you angry undecided tongue

In ur dreams or somethn? I saw ur mail anyways.

@modath, I dint see that again.

No exercise today, my bad I had to miss today again this week, I wish I wont have to do that. I had to actually baby sit my 6 year old nephew and it was an alteration to my daily routine again. He will be with me for the next two weeks. I need ur advice o, the boy likes BREAD with a terrible passion am just so confused on how to help him eat at all. So choosy.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2011
Today,

20 minutes intensive sprint up and down a hilly stretch
filling a deadly ditch in the middle of the road with stones on my way back home tongue

Hour_Glass:

In your dreams or somethn? I saw your mail anyways.

It could have been a dream actually because the game feels so good that i do not want it to end just like a good dream angry
Good you saw my mail and I have made good my threat to report you to your oga for turning his office into a walk out gym
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
agabaI23:

Today,

It could have been a dream actually because the game feels so good that i do not want it to end just like a good dream angry

berra

Good you saw my mail and I have made good my threat to report you to your oga for turning his office into a walk out gym
He had better be happy for it. Thanks for being a patriotic Nigerian, I believe someone will be thankful for that humanitarian task you did to improve your own health.

Today's Logs
20 minutes Tae bo cardio (NEPA destroyed my ambition of running the whole length today, my battery is really bad)

Days 12 and 13 of bootcamp challenge. I hope to start doing the challenges 3ce now that am ending the 2nd week
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2011
Hour_Glass:

berra

Best
Hour_Glass:

He had better be happy for it. Thanks for being a patriotic Nigerian, I believe someone will be thankful for that humanitarian task you did to improve your own health.

Wait and see

Hour_Glass:

Today's Logs
20 minutes Tae bo cardio (NEPA destroyed my ambition of running the whole length today, my battery is really bad)

Days 12 and 13 of bootcamp challenge. I hope to start doing the challenges 3ce now that am ending the 2nd week

No blame NEPA jare, when the heat is high, we always look for an excuse to stop grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:46pm On Nov 26, 2011
agabaI23:

No blame NEPA jare, when the heat is high, we always look for an excuse to stop grin

na una sabi, I hope you should know by now that am not impressing you or anyone. Big mouth, just make sure to read the link below

sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=171&page=2
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ehen small mouth, I did not say you should not start gradually. I was saying that we should not blame NEPA when we fail to reach our goals tongue
Btw pls do not only impress me, impressive me
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2011
agabaI23:

Ehen small mouth, I did not say you should not start gradually. I was saying that we should not blame NEPA when we fail to reach our goals tongue
Btw pls do not only impress me, impressive me

must you reply? Ha!!
Goodnyt and footie dreams
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 6:31am On Nov 27, 2011
Hour_Glass:

@modath, I dint see that again.

Babe,its there.

@General house,
Hope we are all doing very well?Abuja harmattan is aiding and abetting workout excuses. am getting laaaazzzzyyyyyy and the very dry weather is just giving long rope cool grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2011
Hour_Glass:

must you reply? Ha!!
Goodnyt and footie dreams
No I must not.
Good day and happy Sunday

modath:

Babe,its there.

@General house,
Hope we are all doing very well?Abuja harmattan is aiding and abetting workout excuses. am getting laaaazzzzyyyyyy and the very dry weather is just giving long rope cool grin
You will get used to it. BTW you will lose more with the same amount of time because you will need more effort to be sustained.
Gerrup!
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2011
agabaI23:

No I must not.
Good day and happy Sunday

I dey smell vex o, wetin na?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2011
modath:

Babe,its there.

@General house,

thanks modath, I will check, I understand what the weather could do especially for outdoors, but you can consider night when everyone has gone to bed, you may not do much as that early momo but at least your aim is met.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

@modath, is that you? Are you wearing something on ur tummy? Even without a before pics this is highly motivational. Am really impressed. If i get to that stage, I would stop o and just maintain, I really appreciate ur efforts. I am really motivated to go on o. Thanks for the confidence. Can i get a before stuff? Just edit anything attached with you on the pics but trust me I need to see it.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
grin Because I did not put a smiley. I no dey vex oo

Why I go vex na?
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
agabaI23:

grin Because I did not put a smiley. I no dey vex oo

Why I go vex na?

ok o

Logs for today

just had my day 14 of the bootcamp challenge, woohoo!!! But trust me, am feeling it and I think my weight slacked a bit cos of the drop in cardio. I did put ice on my shin this evening anyways, hoping the next 14 should make a difference but as I said from inception, this challenge is to help maintain a consistent habit of exercising, of course I can do more than a 10 mins workout in a typical day now.
Am presently stretching infront of E News now. Have a nice week ahead.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 4:57am On Nov 28, 2011
Hour_Glass:

shocked shocked shocked

@modath, is that you? Are you wearing something on your tummy? Even without a before pics this is highly motivational. Am really impressed. If i get to that stage, I would stop o and just maintain, I really appreciate your efforts. I am really motivated to go on o. Thanks for the confidence. Can i get a before stuff? Just edit anything attached with you on the pics but trust me I need to see it.

grin,na me in the flesh,i was even slightly "skinnier" than that earlier in the year but had to just allow my body to be ''comfortable",it was taking 5-6 days of exercise to maintain 75kg and with my musculoskeletal issues i had to go easy,but 3-4 days of exercise+sensible eating and am sitting pretty at 78kg.BUT I MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS DO 3 DAYS OF WEIGHT SHA,
I was scrolling through my friend's phone ,saw it and had to just have it for keeps sake cos i was impressed with what i saw.don't be fooled though, I've gained about 2-3kg since then but peeps don't even notice cos its not all in my stomach!!!i wasn't wearing anything,its cos the blouse has a band at the waist,[you know bands and clothes with ruching camouflage a multitude of sins cheesy] .
on the before picture,i believe i have one,am sitting in the picture but i feel it will serve,will get it to you before the week runs out,promise.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2011
tell me something about the SENSIBLE EATING pls.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2011
Hey house,
I've been quite bad of late, with late night meals and skipping the exercise regime. I however plan to get back on track starting today wink
I have actually lost 10lbs between August and now, but may just gain it back if I do not get back on track angry

As an aside, do the guys know that losing 35lbs guarantees you an extra one inch of you-know-what? One guy on Oprah lost 104lbs just because of that. Talk about motivation cheesy grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by HourGlass3: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2011
@ ajanle, well done on the 10lbs loss. It should not cost you much to loose more and maintain.
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Hey house,
I've been quite bad of late, with late night meals and skipping the exercise regime. I however plan to get back on track starting today wink
I have actually lost 10lbs between August and now, but may just gain it back if I do not get back on track angry

As an aside, do the guys know that losing 35lbs guarantees you an extra one inch of you-know-what? One guy on Oprah lost 104lbs just because of that. Talk about motivation cheesy grin

erm is this for real? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by agabaI23(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Hey house,

That won't motivate me bro as in i don't need it chaa grin
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by mightlove(f): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
@modath: how are u doing?i dont mind those your before and after pics too oh. My email is mightlovemm@gmail.com
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by AjanleKoko: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2011
agabaI23:

That won't motivate me bro as in i don't need it chaa grin

Brosss . . . and you dey hang out for this thread grin

oyb:

erm is this for real? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My friend . . . wetin? angry cheesy grin tongue
Re: Daily Exercise And Food Routine For Those Who Want To Lose Weight by modath(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hour_Glass:

thanks modath, I will check, I understand what the weather could do especially for outdoors, but you can consider night when everyone has gone to bed, you may not do much as that early momo but at least your aim is met.

HG,say what ,exercise at nightit aint happening,anything i dont do at between 5:30-7:30 isn't on the agenda,i live in abuja where we dont have crazy traffic so its easy to fit in exercise into one's schedule,if am doing roadwork,i go at 5:30 and return by 6:15 so my kids can get ready for school[i have help] and if am doing jillian,i do it after the kids have gone to school.
The only period i exercised at night was when i had a LOT of weight to shift,[when i was between 85-95kg] and it was cos i was doing two cardio a day 60mins in the AM and 30mins in the PM.now i only do it occasionally when i feel full/bloated.

NB===Friends do wonder how its possible to achieve weight loss and maintain while am home almost all day when the reverse is the case for most people.i just had to tell them that when a new job comes calling i don't want to look like a lazy slob. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (230) (Reply)

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures / Male Infertility!!! Share Your Experience/success Story. / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.